1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question botting on a new account need help

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by chris121, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Party

Party Client Developer

Or you could just google "What is my IP".

2. chris121

yeah I didnt right down my Ip before I turned the router off, as you are admin are you able to see if my Ip has changed?

3. Party

Party Client Developer

Nah XenForo's mod cp is shit

4. chris121

rofl. in this day and age you would of expect something half decent.

5. sorearat

I've experienced a large amount of bans. I have a few accounts that actually have not been banned even from botting for 24 hours+.

First, Jagex no longer bans IP addresses because for all Jagex knows, you're network could be a public network , I.E. McDonals WiFi, Apartment Complex, or even your public library. They ban per client. I suggest using iobit uninstaller and uninstalling EVERY runescape related item.

After doing so, power cycle your PC.

When you start botting again, do not use the NXT client for accounts you want to bot with, ever. Jagex will see you switched from NXT to Legacy and see something is fishy. I tested this out one day on 2 accounts, I started playing on the accounts on the NXT client doing simple things like quests. I'd then log off and wait 30-60 minutes and move to legacy client to bot, boom banned. Not a daily RS player switches clients. They pick one and stick with it. Runemate only uses legacy so only stick to legacy for the accounts you bot on.

Switch up your botting a bit too. Don't just bot the same thing for days. I have an account that I bot daily with, I mix up mining with making headless arrows, drinking wine, and other small things to make money. Going on 1 month without a ban. I bot just mining 5 hours a day on 4 other accounts, they were banned within 3-5 days.

Do not use a VPN, this also gives Jagex a little hint that you're doing something sneaky.

All I can say is bot like you're a real player. A normal player wouldn't do the same thing for hours on end. A normal player wouldn't use a VPN. A normal player also takes breaks.

#25 sorearat, Dec 24, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    dumdum123 likes this.