1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial Bypass "Unable to create advertising" error

Discussion in 'Tutorials & Resources' started by Savior, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Bosstralian

i love you long time
    if you create a .bat for opening duplicates of the original jagexlauncher.exe (intended for proxifier).

ie. my launcher names end in numbers "jagexlauncher2, etc"

2. Toms3124

is there a video on this because i understand nothing
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 3, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 3, 2019 ---
    So i saved this as a .bat file now where do i put the gamemode and number of clients and how do i start it after that?

3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Double click the bat file

4. Toms3124

I did that and now what? where do i write the gamemode and clients and how do i start it then

5. CuppaJava

Something should pop up when you clicked the bat file, what popped up? Notepad or a window with a black background or what?

6. Toms3124

All i got was the notepad with the things the original poster put there

7. CuppaJava

You saved it wrong then. Step by step
    1. Open notepad
    2. Paste in the script bot
    3. Save as
    4. Change the dropdown to "all files" not .txt
    5. type the name "rslaunch.bat" or anything.bat
    6. Save
    7. Double click your .bat file

8. Toms3124

Okay i found out how to do it i opened 4 clients but it still says i can have only 2 bots soo idk what to do

9. CuppaJava

Well yeah you need to upgrade your runemate account to use more bots at once.

Upgrade | RuneMate

10. wawawest

nevermind i got it

11. Toms3124

to my 200 hours have ended of botting does that mean I can't bot anymore or that I just have to wait for the next month?

12. Jhinn

Hour System:
    The hour system works on a 30 day period. If you are a free user, you are able to bot up to a maximum of 200 hours in one single 30 day period. You can view your current hours usage here, by filtering by "Last 30 Days" Log in | Community | RuneMate

Bot hours don't just "reset" at a given time. Your remaining hours are calculated by subtracting the hours you've used in the last 30 days from the total hours that you bought. Here's an example:

Let's say today is October 1st, and you buy 3000 hours. Let's say that you use 100 hours every day. On October 31st (30 days later), you run out of hours, so you can't bot anymore. On the next day (November 1st), you'll regain the hours that you used 30 days ago (October 1st's hours), meaning that you'll have another 100 hours to bot with. The day after that you'll regain the hours you used on October 2nd, giving you another 100 hours, etc.

Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

13. Maxvinchers

i did mine a simpler way

@Echo off
    start C:\Users\maxym\jagexcache\jagexlauncher\bin\JagexLauncher.exe oldschool

Negrita likes this.
  14. top smith

you can pin osrs launcher to your windows 10 task bar and then spam the icon to open many

DanyP likes this.
  15. DanyP

Legend! script bot works as it should but this is way easier for everyone.

16. JRTurner

im a retard, can someone show me step by step??? I got it named as "runescapelauncher.bat" in notepad. lol

Double clicked im at the .bat file on the notepad... then what?

17. CuppaJava

at 1:30, as an example how to save and run a .bat

@JRTurner

18. Josh Simmons

How do I download the file ?

19. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Copy the content between the [c ode] tags in to notepad, and then save it as a .bat file.

20. generalsensei

Still works in 2022. Badass.

CuppaJava likes this.