1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celestial Motherlode Mine [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Savior, May 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Yeah that's because else it would deposit the hammer aswell. Eventually I will make it pick hammers from crate and drop them. Also the Withdraw-X is not my fault :x

I think he means the bug where the bot walks to the middle and does nothing. Has there been any osrs update?

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Is occasionally getting stuck when the camera isn't in the right position.

In this example below, the ore is in a position where as a legit player, you cannot physically see it - although the bot knows it is there, so clicks on the spot. Because of this, if it mis-clicks, it will repeatedly click a wrong spot showing "I can't reach that!"

Hope this makes sense...

Suggest have camera always facing the ore spot if this is possible.

[​IMG]

3. joshiii

mines working fine

4. ichaseexp

hey so does this bot work in the mlm ? before i start power mining like a animal was wondering before hand

5. Shabutie

Can confirm have had the same problems as well.

6. wikte

It would be much faster if it deposit all ores in one go and then just take out hammer from bank

7. shinigamikun

When I try to start the bot at mlm the status will be "searching for new vein" and will stand there idle, does anyone else have this issue? or am I doing something wrong

8. ichaseexp

Same issue, idk sol. Tho

9. wikte

Sometimes bot tries to reach vein that is on other side, chat gives message "I can't reach that!", it would be good solution to trigger and change camera position.

10. ichaseexp

How do you have this bot running?

11. American Express

I found that if I start the bot in the middle of MLM, near the bank it will work. OR if it gets stuck after pressing start, I manually mine the obstacles and walk it to a visible vein and it then takes over and starts working.

12. Shabutie

Same issue here, another bot you have to babysit just like the hunter bot.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 25, 2016, Original Post Date: May 24, 2016 ---
    Gave it the benefit of the doubt and started it up again before I went out:

Gyazo - ce39a2c43fd11cd4c1b491e24d9a5564.png

Yeah got stuck again.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 26, 2016 ---
    Uhhh did something break? Bot just sits in the middle of the room next to the sack waiting, manually move it away and it just goes straight back

13. joshiii

hey @Savior its just standing by the collection bag, fixing wheels and going back to stand at collection bag again
    --- Double Post Merged, May 27, 2016, Original Post Date: May 26, 2016 ---
    @Savior its stuck collecting ores/fixing wheels

14. Budd

The script bot is alright, I would give it a 3/5 from a user standpoint. Would be 5/5 if there was an option to mine upstairs/climb up the ladder and one to mine 5 sets of ores before collecting. It would save so much time if you could add the option to deposit 5 sets into the trough, then collect all at the same time.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 28, 2016, Original Post Date: May 28, 2016 ---
    Would also be nice if it could use the "bank all" option then withdraw the pickaxe and hammer instead of depositing all ores one at a time.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 29, 2016 ---
    Apparently you can only do 4 sets but you have to have 2 items in your inventory so a pickaxe and hammer preferably to do 4. Or else it'll say its full after 3 sets.

15. d3brokenball

The bot isnt working, it just keeps running to the center by the deposit bag and just stands there

16. K-Nova

Can confirm.

17. American Express

Can confirm as well.

@Savior

18. Budd

This bot is working for me, it's been running for a day and 4hrs straight. I guess next time I stop it, it won't work anymore XD. Will keep running until something happens... Hopefully it can run for 1 week+ without interruption.

After running for about 28 hours my stats are (Only level 80 Mining + Dragon Pickaxe):
    75K GP/Hr
    2.1M Total Profit
    13K EXP/Hr
    390K Total EXP (EXP math doesn't work out for some reason) I'm new to Runemate

Statistics aren't bad at all for doing no work, but these could really be improved if the things in my earlier post/improvements were added to the bot. The bot is also really weird with pathing sometimes, which I guess is suppose to make it more human, but it ultimately makes it more obvious it's a bot. For example, the bot will go through the mines and take inefficient routes before mining. There are also times when the bot can't reach the mine vein but it keeps clicking on the spot for 30+ seconds. Also sometimes misclicks on "X amount" instead of "All" when banking but I believe you are trying to fix that with Bank all option.

If you make the bot Deposit All, please remember to withdraw pickaxe after for us low levels that don't have attack level to equip rune/dragon pickaxe :p

Bot seems to work somewhat better in Resizable mode, but it can't deposit ores in this mode.

Specific Unefficient Path:
    Exits from the center from the Southeast, goes through the thin tunnels all the way to the Northwest. Bot takes a long time and has to mine through lots of rocks to get all the way to NW. It's just weird that it exits from one corner of the mine then goes through the thin tunnels, aka slow way, to the other side when it could just use the NW exit. The bot also has problems when it exits from the Southwest. It will mine the rock then just stand there for a bit because it can't see the vein from the camera angle.

5/31/16 Banned From Using This Bot RIP My Account

#78 Budd, May 30, 2016
    Last edited: May 31, 2016
  19. cretaokada

Can confirm also that this is not currently working. Would love to see a working OSRS MLM bot!

20. spencerbot117

Seams to work just fine for me! Will the upper level be supported soon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.