1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Change to botting hours system

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by Aria, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kawabungadk

That is so true.. still dosnt change the fact that the current system is flawed thats why i earlier said i dont agree with OPs idea for a better system but just that it had to change..

2. Yuuki Asuna

"Casuals" get 200 free hours anyways.

3. scot92

honestly the current system doesnt work so good. To make an example i bought a 5$ package and i noticed that the amount of hours that you pay for is calculated even if there is no active windows of the game. To be more clear i noticed a few hours ago that the game client was closed but the script bot i was running was still active and counting hours of gameplay that has not been done since there was no active client nor the runemate client opened a new one. I think they might need to switch to change the payment system to a monthly one since the single hours are not counted properly

4. Aria

Another example of the current system being broken:

This morning I wanted to gather some data and was greeted with another "out of hours" message even though I hadn't botted for two days due to the release of the new MMO, so I was forced to pay up to restore my balance even though I'd never use those hours.

@Party (if I remember correctly) suggested on Slack to change it to a "Pay for x hours that expire after x time period" similar to cellphone plans, which is how a lot of people think the current system works. I edited a couple alternative suggestions into the OP a couple days ago but I don't think many people outside of Slack saw them since I never drew attention to them.

awesome123man likes this.
  5. S Cript

S Cript Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm

Recently learned that if you purchase supporter, these hours stop being free.

E.g You purchase $4 supporter you get 400 TOTAL hours. Not 600. As soon as you pay for more, the initial the hours stop being free.

6. Party

Party Client Developer

$2 is for access to Supporter perks...

7. NobleFrenzy

this hour system is too broken
    same reason 4 premium bots cuz
    it literally costs 3 bucks per day and it still doesnt get the person to 99 i get it its a premium bot thats y you have alot people asking for refunds because the system itself is not fixed

8. Yuuki Asuna

9. max4186

10. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

yeah its just an evil ploy! Runemate generally is pretty damn shady and greedy, for example they are trying to attract new premium developers by having the lowest commission rates in the botting scene!

Leaked image of arbiter after buying his 8th lambo with his disingenuously earned money:
    http://i.imgur.com/oNodSZ7.png

Jhinn likes this.
  11. max4186

I never said it was an evil ploy but that is the point of the system.... too make more money. No point dressing it up as something it isn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.