1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cru5tyFighter 1.0.8

Fight to win

1. ziplock1738

If target specific is an option that would be insane. You mentioned giants/warriors but what comes to mind is in the yanille dungeon if you could somehow have an option where the bot would attack salarin the twisted whenever he spawns but if he is not spawned attack the chaos druids that would be amazing. In other words, have it if available attack this, if not available attack that.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 10, 2019 ---
    Just a thought if youre having an issue with equipping arrows why not talk to the lumby guide to have your account automatically put picked up arrows into your quiver?

2. biggerbaz

I can confirm that it does the same thing for me crusty when it comes to range.

runner900 likes this.
  3. Piet Margas

Great bot! when it works... the scripts bots seems to get stuck a lot when having to close the bank and walk back to target area. Currently trying in Draynor with the cow preset and it gets stuck at the bank.
    Hope you can fix it because otherwise it is a great script bot.

4. Cru5ty

Thanks guys, I think I found the issue, will push an update shortly. Also there is no need to input your ammunition into the loot menu, it will automatically do this for you.

--- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 11, 2019 ---
    Looking into this now, had issues with the Runemate API getting stuck when opening the bank so implemented a different method. Maybe the same issue with closing the bank.

EDIT: Can I ask if you remember what your health was at the time. There was an issue with the healing method when at the bank that would cause it to get stuck, with one condition telling it to eat and another telling it not to. have already fixed this in the next update. Wondering if it was that causing you issue?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2019 ---
    Yes this can be done easily, I can just add a target filter. Unfortunately I dont have a members acc at the moment so I couldnt collect the data I would need. If you are happy to collect what I need I could implement this as a pre-set.

ziplock1738 likes this.
  5. Piet Margas

EDIT: Can I ask if you remember what your health was at the time. There was an issue with the healing method when at the bank that would cause it to get stuck, with one condition telling it to eat and another telling it not to. have already fixed this in the next update. Wondering if it was that causing you issue?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2019 ---

I don't remember exactly but most likely I was at full health

6. Cru5ty

Ok, I have been unable to replicate the issue, im hoping that it was the pre-mentioned issue. If it happens again could you please send your logs and screen shots of the settings you are using?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 11, 2019 ---
    Just pushed an update to the bot store, will take a couple days to go live

Ver 1.0.6
    - Fixed bug when equiping arrows
    - Fixed a bug with eating at bank so it wont open to get food if is still has some.
    - Added Ice giants to free version presets.
    - Added high-alch option to loot tab (still under construction to add more options but functional)
    - Added option to loot ammunition rather than auto adding it, for those that dont want to loot their ammo.

#26 Cru5ty, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    biggerbaz, ziplock1738 and runner900 like this.
  7. runner900

Thank you so much man :))) appreciate it a lot

8. biggerbaz

Crusty first off I must say well done on the current work you are doing, fantastic job and cant wait for more features to roll out progressively.

Managed to sot out the food issue. In the next update do you think you can add the option to turn off food all together so i dont have to put any food in my inventory or bank.

Really appreciate to adding ice giants as quickly as you did I am sure there's more to come but great start. what feature option did you go with in the end at asganian ice dungeon? will it fight both warriors and giants or just giants. would be kwl if you could select either. I also presume that i can set this to either tele to fally/east or just walk back and fourth

I know you mentioned there is issues with the runemate api not closing or opening bank which does happen at draynor bank. it also uses the default lumbridge tele when going back to draynor bank with tele unticked on the UI. is this the web working and something out of your control also?

9. Cru5ty

I can indeed set it up to work with no food. Easy to do will just take awhile as there is many many conditions throughout the script bot that tells it to prioritize eating. It will involve changing each of these conditions to return false is no food is set. I will implement it when I get time.

I added the Asgarnian dungeon as a Safe spot for range or mage, it will attack an Ice warrior if it attacks you first but otherwise it will target only Ice Giants, if you want to kill warriors aswell simply add them to the targets list in the combat tab. The dungeon is not supported in the Runemate web so it will not transit between them without a pre-set path, and safe spot presets cannot be changed into a melee style. If you want to melee them I can add it in the next update.

The whole Lummy/Draynor area is very buggy with the Runemate web, the web has recently undergone a massive optimization process, it has a few bugs but once sorted will be much more efficient. If using the Lummy or Draynor banks it will do very weird things such as teleporting to Lummy to get to Draynor even if at wizards tower. This is something I cannot control unless using one of my pre-sets. I have developed my own traversal method which most of the pre-sets utilize, which allows me to create pre-sets in places the web does not support without creating defined repeating paths (would be very botlike and result in a ban). I did find a small bug in it which may in some cases end in it utilizing a web teleport, I have now fixed this.

Can you tell me if it was whilst using the cow pre-set that it teleported and/or got stuck? After how long? What settings?
    This issue was reported before, I am debuging the cow path now.

#29 Cru5ty, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    ziplock1738 likes this.
  10. muzzsquidge

Hi Cru5ty, thank you for the amazing bot. As with a previous commenter i've been having issues when using it to train range. The bot stops working while trying to equip arrows. I can see you've mentioned that you've pushed an update 1.0.6 but i've been checking the store the last couple days only to see version 1.0.5. Can you give us an update to when we're likely to expect the patch? Thanks again

11. Cru5ty

Hi Muzz, sorry once I push the update to the que its in the hands of the Runemate Admins to review and approve. It should be no more than another couple days, I will ask today how far down the que it is.

muzzsquidge likes this.
  12. ozan21

Very slow while deciding to attack an npc or trying to figure out if the loot meets the requirements I entered. To be exact after it attacks an npc and runs to the safespot, it takes a while for the bot to click on the lured npc again.

13. Cru5ty

This has to do with inCombat method, it takes a little while for the script bot to realize while it is in combat, it is not attacking. There is limited ways to check if the player is attacking and each of these need time to confirm. The alternative would be the bot spam clicking while already attacking.

It is on my to do list to try hone this as I use safe spot alot, but its going to take alot of debugging to get it better as I already use animation events and idle timers, aswell as player targets and a host of other conditions.

#33 Cru5ty, Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    ozan21 and ziplock1738 like this.
  14. Cru5ty

Cru5ty updated Cru5tyFighter with a new update entry:

Cru5tyFighter v1.0.6 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 16, 2019 ---
    I have been playing around a bit and have managed to speed up target selection and attack a bit, I will continue to try and get the times down but in the next update it should be a bit faster

ozan21 likes this.
  15. pastry

Bot is frozen in "Starting..." phase, no matter what you do. Please update! This is the best fighter bot on RM.

16. Cru5ty

Last night's Runescape update broke a few things in the client. The Runemate dev's are working on it but atm when checking if Runescape is logged in it is returning incorrect. That is the very first check the bot does and will only do background processes and won't run untill logged on. Will be sorted soon...

#36 Cru5ty, Jul 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    ziplock1738 likes this.
  17. puddy5689

Has stopped working? Used to work now doesn't. Using monks preset

18. Cru5ty

Read post above yours please.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 19, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 19, 2019 ---
    I can confirm it is the login issue. I have just run the bot in dev mode and bypassed all the login checks and it runs fine. The Runemate devs are aware of the issue and are on it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2019 ---
    Login issues have been resolved. Bot will work again..
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2019 ---
    Update Pushed

Ver 1.0.7
    - Made it easier to start bot, select bank, food, and target, then click start, will autofill the rest.
    (For people not used to options yet)
    - Added "Dont bank" option - will log out if health gets to low
    - Changed layout of combat and bank tabs a little
    - Break handler access added to free version.
    - Food no longer required, select the "Dont eat" checkbox in bank tab, will log out if health to low.

muzzsquidge and biggerbaz like this.
  19. biggerbaz

This update excites me!!!! :D

20. ozan23

The reaction times are still very bad even after your update. It still takes a lot of time to attack the npc.