Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Forestry Woodcutter

cuppa.drink(java);
Any confirmation on if it picks up the whistle or golden egg yet?
No one's specifically mentioned it, but also no one's told me that it's been missed. I think it should be fine?

If the bot does miss it, by my understanding it'll still show up in the Collection Log. So if it does show up in the Log but not in your bank you can definitely let me know,

Any chance of adding the option to make planks & support plank sack at the Priff location for mahogany and Teaks please <3

cuppa.drink(java);
Any chance of adding the option to make planks & support plank sack at the Priff location for mahogany and Teaks please <3
Hey, so I had been considering adding this, I've just been a bit swamped lately honestly. That being said, another author recently released a bot for this that might interest you :)

Noble Priff Chop Planker

So I noticed that the bot is really slow during pheasant events which is the best event for gaining bark. It doesn't detect that the pheasant is changing locations and always gets stunned. As soon as a pheasant leaves its nest it should go for that one. Also noticed that the bot likes to get stuck during enchantress event at seers north maples when it spawns near the east wall of the bank. For some reason it tries to cut down the regular tree instead of stepping on the right tiles.

cuppa.drink(java);
So I noticed that the bot is really slow during pheasant events which is the best event for gaining bark. It doesn't detect that the pheasant is changing locations and always gets stunned. As soon as a pheasant leaves its nest it should go for that one. Also noticed that the bot likes to get stuck during enchantress event at seers north maples when it spawns near the east wall of the bank. For some reason it tries to cut down the regular tree instead of stepping on the right tiles.
Thank you for the info, I'll add these to my list and try to improve/reproduce them soon

cuppa.drink(java);
The bot also doesn't seem to complete the beehive event at all. Doesn't even try.
Right, so the bot currently won't do beehive if you have it set to bank logs. This is because the beehive event burns through logs very quickly, and I don't want the bot to waste a bunch of logs people want to bank

Doesnt seem to do events after todays forestry update. Ran it for 2h in forestry worlds and it got 0 bark and did 0 events

cuppa.drink(java);
Doesnt seem to do events after todays forestry update. Ran it for 2h in forestry worlds and it got 0 bark and did 0 events
runemate was broken after yesterday's game update. it was fixed recently, and everything should be working if you restart osrs & rm