Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Forestry Woodcutter

For what ever reason, Mahogs at Prif its deciding to chop the northernmost tree instead of either of the south 2 that actually has people on them, taking it away from the area everyone is botting in.

Also doesn't do the trees with the best people.

Also forgot the part where it walks away from the area with a full inventory, then once it gets to the fountain, will try walk back to the cutting zone, to then walk back to the bank in an obviously confused botlike manner.

Seems to click the yews at seers every few seconds, while it still works it didn't do this the past few days. Is this intentional? Script has been working great for me, just noticing this weirdness today.

cuppa.drink(java);
Seems to click the yews at seers every few seconds, while it still works it didn't do this the past few days. Is this intentional? Script has been working great for me, just noticing this weirdness today.
this isnt intentional and shouldnt be happening as nothing has changed in the bot lately. might be a temp runemate bug which will fix itself after restarting osrs & rm?

this isnt intentional and shouldnt be happening as nothing has changed in the bot lately. might be a temp runemate bug which will fix itself after restarting osrs & rm?

Resolved itself after a few restarts. Appreciate the response either way!

cuppa.drink(java);
is there any reason it keeps clicking the tree when you are already cutting the tree?
draynor willows
Sounds like a temporary bot issue or plugin issue

Can you disable any plugins which may interfere, and restart osrs & RM? Feel free to test using lite and let me know if the issue persists

Done as you said still having the issue could be a bot issue or more likely I am doing something wrong will try again in a few days or something.
I don't blame you and love your scripts thanks for making them
hopefully someone will have the same issue and be able to give you more information I tried on vanilla and Lite and had the same outcome.
Thanks for taking the time to reply to me also appreciate it.

cuppa.drink(java);
Done as you said still having the issue could be a bot issue or more likely I am doing something wrong will try again in a few days or something.
I don't blame you and love your scripts thanks for making them
hopefully someone will have the same issue and be able to give you more information I tried on vanilla and Lite and had the same outcome.
Thanks for taking the time to reply to me also appreciate it.
Sorry the issue is persisting; Yeah you could just try again later, hopefully it'll work then. If it continues happening you can also DM me a log (help > view logs) and I can try to find any issues

Solid bot but it doesn't seem to do the beehive forestry event and sometimes doesn't do the leprechaun rainbow event, either. I'm woodcutting in Seers village

cuppa.drink(java);
Solid bot but it doesn't seem to do the beehive forestry event and sometimes doesn't do the leprechaun rainbow event, either. I'm woodcutting in Seers village
It definitely should be, but it's possible jagex renamed or changed something in the past while with them. I'll try to find an issue, thank you for the heads up