Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift

Currently at 80rc and getting around 37k xp / h at default settings with contact NPC

Is this a decent exp rate or should I change the settings somehow. Any advice appreciated

cuppa.drink(java);
Currently at 80rc and getting around 37k xp / h at default settings with contact NPC

Is this a decent exp rate or should I change the settings somehow. Any advice appreciated
Runecrafting XP is pretty low xp/h in general, and GotR is no exception. You may be able to make incremental improvements to your experience per hour with unlocks or tweaking settings

The short version is just use the default settings with whichever unlocks you have available. Lunars for imbues/combo runes, quest altars, 56 agility, varrock armor, rainments of the eye, better gear, etc all help. You may want to use "mine until first portal" especially if you don't have 56 agility. You can use "repair pouches with pearls" when you have a lot (50-100+) of abyssal pearls, or lunars to repair if you have them.

The long version in this guide: OSRS - Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift Guide + Recommendations

hi can i get refunded the last 2 runs a few minutes ago,

the shift drop option isnt reading correctly and script broken after todays update.
I'll refund now. If this ever happens, please just restart osrs & rm and test using the lite version, everything should be working now

thanks for the script cuppa, 2nd account just got 99 RC with full green log <3 much love
<3 <3 <3

EDIT: Got it working but added additional question, see bottom

I just reached level 60 RC with this bot, and its a pro at playing GOTR indeed.. but i can't seem to get combination runes to work.

Level 84 magic (have completed Lunars Diplomacy and changed to Lunars spellbook)
I have 100+ Binding necklaces with 16 charges each, in bank
It withdraws hundreds of fire + water runes and i have withdrawn 50+ Astral runes myself
Am wearing graceful outfit + Rune pickaxe

Have attached screenshot of my settings, what am i doing wrong? has been running for several hours but not a single combined rune created.

Got the above post working. However, after Binding Necklace using its 16 charges it doesnt seem to go to bank chest in order to get a new one. Is the thought/idea here that you should withdraw multiple binding necklaces before starting the bot? (or is it supposed to be able to get a new necklace itself?)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 12.56.45.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 12.56.45.png
    306.3 KB · Views: 4
cuppa.drink(java);
Got the above post working.
For my own info, what did you need to do to get it working/what was the issue?

However, after Binding Necklace using its 16 charges it doesnt seem to go to bank chest in order to get a new one. Is the thought/idea here that you should withdraw multiple binding necklaces before starting the bot? (or is it supposed to be able to get a new necklace itself?)
It should be banking for binding necklaces itself between games when it runs out (eg when it doesn't have one in the Inv or equipment). Does it not seem to be doing so?

FYI -- Bot is currently broken and is world-hopping mid-game (happened to me 3x). Might be related to the recent update. Thanks, Cuppa!

cuppa.drink(java);
FYI -- Bot is currently broken and is world-hopping mid-game (happened to me 3x). Might be related to the recent update. Thanks, Cuppa!
The bot should definitely be working, but

Are you on the vanilla client?

If so try runelite, as vanilla still has some issues. Otherwise maybe restart osrs/RM, or disable problem plugins

Thanks for the response. I didn't realize runemate supported runelite - just returned after a lengthy break. I'm trying to find how to get runelite to be recognized by runemate (says patch client), but good to know that it might be the client not the bot. Will confirm if I can figure this out.

edit: figured out runelite - will let you know

edit: working beautifully thank you

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Last edited:
Hey the bot is not working for me right now, usually works great but it is barely doing anything at the moment. Specifically, gets stuck at crafting table and gets stuck trying to charge guardian after a trip

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
Hey the bot is not working for me right now, usually works great but it is barely doing anything at the moment. Specifically, gets stuck at crafting table and gets stuck trying to charge guardian after a trip
Hey, sorry apparently this was a Runemate bug which should be fixed now if you restart osrs & RM. Feel free to test using lite

cuppa.drink(java);
CuppaJava updated Cuppa Guardians of the Rift with a new update entry:

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift v2.4.0 Released!

Cuppa Guardians of the Rift updated to v2.4.0.
- bot will now explicitly track portal timings & make decisions on that to catch more portals, like mining a bit longer to avoid crafting redundant essence when the portal is about to spawn
- better detection of how many slots are left in the pouch, to avoid unnecessary clicks
- reduced the amount of time the bot spends redundantly reading the score UI (general performance improvement)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
can you refund my 2 script starts today?

Screenshot

both times wasnt able to detect the redwood latern and closed out the script and charged me :(
Refund sent :)

I don't think this is due to the lantern; The orange message is just a warning. It looks like it stopped because it thought it was idling for some reason. Either a temp runemate bug (fixed by restarting osrs & rm), or a plugin interfering, maybe. Feel free to test using lite, and let me know if it persists.

Refund sent :)

I don't think this is due to the lantern; The orange message is just a warning. It looks like it stopped because it thought it was idling for some reason. Either a temp runemate bug (fixed by restarting osrs & rm), or a plugin interfering, maybe. Feel free to test using lite, and let me know if it persists.

thanks <3

I did restart RM as i know about the update bug, didn't know client can possibly do same thing. Will try again now :)