Cuppa Motherlode Mine 1.4.115

The only MLM you can trust.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Strange, I'm not totally sure why this is happening for you. I just ran the bot for about an hour and it managed to fix the wheel and continue. Possibly a caching issue on your end? I'd recommend clearing your OSRS cache, restarting osrs and runemate and then testing it again (with the lite version if you'd like, they use the same code).

2. vivootjuh

100% on me nothing was wrong with the bot, for some reason my conection keeps spacing out thats why it is stuck on the hammer. got a feeling it was just a bad timing for happening on the same time... stil 100% bot, 30-78 in no time:) going to try the blast mining one now! keep up the work:)

cheers!

CuppaJava likes this.
  3. Bourdeauxx

You asked me to post a thread about the bot movements....When you are banking at the motherlode mine the path wants to go around the large rock next to the deposit bin, it will then turn around and go back the other way around the rock. There is no reason for it to have a path that way... I also notice that the bot gets stuck when you receive a in game communication such as inventory full or something.

4. Ruloph

Are you starting your RS client in resiable mode then letting the bot swap it to fixed mode? if so that may be your problem. Start runemate only when runescape client is already in fixed mode

CuppaJava likes this.
  5. bia10

• works
    • underperforms a human
    • when both sack and bank deposit are visible it still feels need to rotate the camera
    • when vein is partially visible the bot feels need to rotate the camera to it
    • doesn't tolerate other players or bots, aggressively tries to steal veins from others
    • sometimes when north wheel is fixed it attempts to return to mining soon realizing it was collecting from sack
    • sometimes when sack is being looted first time the bot gets stuck idle for few seconds then continues to deposit
    • actions don't flow naturally, the camera movement should be done during movement, same for vein selection and interaction not once i arrive at position and i am idle that's too late already for a legit player
    generally this bot does what's its intended to do, however the way it does it is by far means not human-like enough

6. CuppaJava

@bia10 I appreciate the feedback on my bots. But not gonna lie my man, based off this and other feedback, I feel as though you have unreasonably high expectations for what a bot will do. Anyway,

Almost all bots will underperform a human, and that's partially intended. If bots perform at maximum efficiency, that'll just make them way more likely to be detected. Most people don't play consistently at a high level of performance. Also this bot will already perform better than most people mining while semi-afk, so.

I know I used to have this, but I can't find it in my code. I think I already removed this.

There's actually no way built in for the bot to know if an object is partially obscured by a wall, so this is essentially impossible to get perfect. And I promise you that no bot on runemate has logic that would handle this. I already had to write a bunch of custom logic depending on which type of wall it is to get it as nuanced as it currently is. I also genuinely don't think jagex cares about which way your camera is facing, I just added the camera turning that's there to pacify users who want it tbh.

No clue about this one tbh. The bot is programmed to ignore players entirely when upstairs (due to the different depletion mechanics), and when downstairs the only time it considers people at all is when selecting the next vein to mine.

I concede there are minor bugs like this, but these only waste a few seconds per hour and don't seem easy to fix, for some reason.

The bot is programmed to move the camera (if needed) before clicking the next wall, and should click the next wall when the camera is almost done moving, which is what I would do when playing MLM. It's possible the exact timing is different on different PCs though.

Anyway, I have a big update in queue that should fix a lot of the bot's decision making, especially when deciding which ore veins to click.

7. bia10

As i said i do this because i see the potential not because i wanna trash on you, there is none offence indented, there are reasons why we can have high expectations.

I have wrote a tiny script bot which does nothing else just mines addy/coal -> superheats -> banks -> repeats...
    I compared running this script bot against 3T minning, and yours MLM in several suicide sessions.

on avg:
    My utterly useless script bot lasted 9 - 14 days of continuous botting at human performance level for most time only few occasions below
    3T mining lasted 3 - 19 hours of below human performance level
    Your MLM lasted several 3 - 6 days at below human performance level

So why should we lower our expectations? I see no reasons to. Lowest possible ban rate is a feature every bot should try to achieve.

Depends on the point of view, from performance likewise indeed useless minor problems, however from legitness its completely unacceptable for these evens to repeat themselves multiple times within several hours the likelihood of player so consistently and accurately miss behaving is low.

I think the camera movements should be kept to complete minimum if I don't see veins its just fine randomly click on the wall till interaction hits I don't have need to see if there's vein the interaction will tell.

8. CuppaJava

CuppaJava updated Cuppa MotherlodeMine with a new update entry:

Cuppa MotherlodeMine v1.4.2 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

#28 CuppaJava, Nov 27, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
  9. Cripe

the bot seems to be broke at 131 and full inventory of pay dirt, it drops 1 pay dirt to make the 161 then it picks it back up, looping forever(i am also using gem bag/extended sack/special weapon)

10. CuppaJava

Crap, yeah it's definitely possible my last update messed up some interaction, I'll test again when I get home. You could try it without the gem bag, it might work without it. Sorry about that though.

Edit: it looks like I may have introduced a minor bug in the last update, where the bot may get stuck picking up dropped pay-dirt. I've pushed an update to fix it, should hopefully be released soon.

Please let me know if you find any bugs besides picking up dropped pay-dirt when it shouldn't.

#30 CuppaJava, Nov 29, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
  11. ClayTorris

I'm also having the drop pay dirt, pick up pay dirt issue. I hope I wasn't sitting there for too long, but seeing as how I only got 6 nuggets in 3 hrs, yikes...

12. Bourdeauxx

Good to know. I have been using a agility bot recently and it auto changes to fixed mode. I will try the motherlode mine with the fixed wind

13. CuppaJava

Feel free to also try Cuppa AgilityAIO [BETA] if you're looking for an agility bot ;)

Heads up though, for Cuppa MotherlodeMine, I'd wait until the next update before running it without babysitting. There's currently a bug with motherlode where it can (rarely) get stuck picking up paydirt in a loop. Update should be out soon.

14. CutestTest

Hi.
    There seems to be a problem with the script bot dropping and picking up the same paydirt over and over. This happens when the bot tries to get to exactly 80 pay dirts in the sack + inventory and accidently mines 1 too many. Otherwise the script bot works great.

CuppaJava likes this.
  15. CuppaJava

This is a known bug (there should be a notification when the bot is started about it, but I don't know if it's showing up for everyone).

There's a fix in queue and it will be fixed in the next update :) Hopefully in the next day or two.

CutestTest likes this.
  16. CuppaJava

#36 CuppaJava, Dec 6, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  17. bashedskull

The bot just isn't starting, I've submitted a bug report, it's since the new game update.

18. CuppaJava

Yes, all of Runemate is broken because of a game update, admins are working on fixing it. My bot isn't broken, the client is, so I'm not sure why you'd leave a 1 star review...

19. CuppaJava

20. bashedskull

Because I was still charged despite this, and have not received a refund of the 4-6 hours worth of credits consumed. Happy to adjust my review if it continues to function and that's resolved.