Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Shopper AIO

cuppa.drink(java);
Hey! Love your bots, just can't get the shopper to work for me when trying to trade tokkul for gems in mor ui-rek. Is it possible you could look into fixing this route? The bot gets stuck on viewing the challenge board, regardless of the use of the obstacle identifier feature.
Hey, sorry which challenge board do you mean? I'm looking around the area now but I'm not completely certain.

Also I assume the bot is just misclicking it and then getting stuck without closing it?

Hey, sorry which challenge board do you mean? I'm looking around the area now but I'm not completely certain.

Also I assume the bot is just misclicking it and then getting stuck without closing it?
It's the scoreboard directly adjacent to Tzhaar-Ket-Rak, just south of the bank.

If it's a case of misclicking, is that something I can resolve on my end?

Great bot, would suggest to everyone playing an iron.
"Amlodd's Magical Supplies" in Prif would be a cool addition to the bot.

Was hoping to see you implement a preset shop for Tiadeche's Karambwan Stall in Karamja for Karambwan buying (include functionality for the fishing barrel maybe?) Maybe running between the fairy ring and Zanaris or the POH teleport?

Awesome bot regardless!

cuppa.drink(java);
Was hoping to see you implement a preset shop for Tiadeche's Karambwan Stall in Karamja for Karambwan buying (include functionality for the fishing barrel maybe?) Maybe running between the fairy ring and Zanaris or the POH teleport?

Awesome bot regardless!
Honestly, this bot is pretty old at this point and I'm trying to minimize the amount of heavy special case code added to it. Which is why it doesn't currently support any teleports or more one-off methods like this.

I will say, one thing you could consider is buying the stackable karambwanji & then use Cuppa Karambwans (which supports fish barrel, and actually also supports fishing for karambwanji) if you want a lot of karambwans.

Sorry about that, but hopefully that helps at all

Hey Cuppa, thanks for everything love the bots. Just wanted to report a bug with the latest update. Tried using port phas to buy sand and soda ash works fine until it has to bank, it just keeps clicking the water and is not able to use the deposit box as before. Thanks hope this helps.