Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Shopper AIO

cuppa.drink(java);
@CuppaJava

I would request adding support for Superglass Make. This is particulary useful for ironman as there is not really any other good way of crafting for ironman.
Hey, I appreciate the thought :) But honestly I have no plans for this at the moment. Dark Sage has a bot for exactly this though if you're interested, which should work well Dark Charter Crafting PRO

cuppa.drink(java);
Heya, would love to see Tiadeche's Karambwan Stall added, great for ironman to buy cooking exp, also fish barrel support for the method would be really handy.
Hey, honestly this one is a bit extra complicated unfortunately. As there's no good bank nearby and it'd require a lot of extra logic to use the parcels, the different currency, and the fishing barrel. I'm not sure I'd be able the add this at the moment.

If you'd like karambwans for cooking you could use Cuppa Karambwans, though I do recognize it's not as quick. Sorry about that.

Hey, honestly this one is a bit extra complicated unfortunately. As there's no good bank nearby and it'd require a lot of extra logic to use the parcels, the different currency, and the fishing barrel. I'm not sure I'd be able the add this at the moment.

If you'd like karambwans for cooking you could use Cuppa Karambwans, though I do recognize it's not as quick. Sorry about that.
Thanks for the reply, I understand it's a little more complicated. though for your information on it, the shop uses gold not trading sticks, and it's roughly a 30-40 second run from teleport to house(outside) if it's set in brimhaven.