Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Cuppa Shopper AIO

I'm having a hard time getting this to run consitantly. I've had to restart 5-6 times this morning because after an inventory or 2, it auto stops from idling for too long. I'm using runelite, with no plugins. I've tried fixed and resizeable mode. Still runs a few inventories and gets stuck on 'Traversing to trader', or 'Hopping worlds' needlessly.

A month or so ago, it ran flawlessly for hours. But now I can't get it to run more than a few minutes. Any thoughts?

Edit: The issue seems to be with the preset shop configs. (I used Port Khazard and Catherby).. I tried manually setting up the path, NPC, and bank, and it seems to be working.

Last edited:
cuppa.drink(java);
I'm having a hard time getting this to run consitantly. I've had to restart 5-6 times this morning because after an inventory or 2, it auto stops from idling for too long. I'm using runelite, with no plugins. I've tried fixed and resizeable mode. Still runs a few inventories and gets stuck on 'Traversing to trader', or 'Hopping worlds' needlessly.

A month or so ago, it ran flawlessly for hours. But now I can't get it to run more than a few minutes. Any thoughts?

Edit: The issue seems to be with the preset shop configs. (I used Port Khazard and Catherby).. I tried manually setting up the path, NPC, and bank, and it seems to be working.
To check, have you restarted OSRS & RM today? And/or could you try again?

Runemate often temporarily breaks after game updates, but if there was no engine update (like today) it should fix itself if you restart osrs & rm, or your pc.

To check, have you restarted OSRS & RM today? And/or could you try again?

Runemate often temporarily breaks after game updates, but if there was no engine update (like today) it should fix itself if you restart osrs & rm, or your pc.

Cuppa,

Thanks for the reply. I have restarted RuneMate and Runelite. The only thing I haven't tried was restarting my PC. (If I do this, it messes up my remote session.) Since my last edit, it is still running with the manually set path. I'll restart later tonight and try the presets again to see if that resolved it. Thanks!

cuppa.drink(java);
Sorry if it's alredy been asked, will this bot avoid hopping to a leagues world if started in normal profile?
Yeah, it'll stick to the same world type. So if in regular worlds, will hop to regular only. Leagues to leagues. FSW to FSW. Etc

cuppa.drink(java);
anyone got a setup for tzhaar gem shop?
it should work by just setting bank/shop/etc. no obstacles or anything needed afaik

i think the bot also supports the gem bag if it's in the inv, though i'm not 100% sure