1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Tempoross 1.6.7

Quell the storm, get the pet!

1. steve lee

Got it going, ran for 2 hours, and got a ban. First time banned using one of yours :(

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

3. broseph623

Hey Cuppa, this bot has been working relatively well but recently I've noticed that it's getting stuck on Runelite just constantly spam pressing alt and seeming like it's trying to move the UI around. The moment I click on the window and press alt it corrects itself but it generally requires constant baby sitting at this point. I don't know if this an issue for people or just an issue on my end. I guess it may be just be alt tabbing occasionally but sometimes I keep it on the window and it still persists. Would look forward to any advice. Thank you

4. CuppaJava

Uhh honestly that's a weird one, I've never heard of this happening before.

My best guess is that one or multiple runelite plugins is interfering with the bot's regular execution. The most catch all advice to make sure the bot is running properly is to disable all runelite plugins when botting (you can favorite them so you don't lose track). But at minimum disabling the plugin that allows moving the UI should fix this specific issue.

5. broseph623

Yeah I found it it was only when I alt tab out of another game it was causing that to happen to my Runelite. Sorry about that, it was an issue on my end hah. The bot is working perfectly, thanks again!

CuppaJava likes this.
  6. CuppaJava

7. HandiX

Noticed a small issue - if it's fishing on a normal spot, then that spot disappears and spawns into a double-harpoonfish spot it seems to not recognise that it's a double and idle until it disappears.

Another thing I noticed, is sometimes it won't fish the whirlpool until it's at like 30%-40% which looks a little out of place, I've noticed it happen a few times now.

#167 HandiX, Feb 14, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2023
  8. CuppaJava

That's odd, I've never had these reported before. Do you know if they were happening to you before, or just recently, or? I'm curious if it's runemate temporarily acting buggy, which can happen sometimes especially after game updates

9. HandiX

I've ran it for about 12hours in total and still notice the issues, whirlpool when it's 20%-40% occasionally, stops fishing if same spot is double-spot, it's not game breaking but can look a bit suspicious.

10. CuppaJava

11. adzno

amazing bot, just needs the hell kitten fix imo

12. patrickboy

What does attach is not supported on on this system mean?

13. CuppaJava

Oh, no one's mentioned this before. The only difference between hell-kittens and kittens is the name right? They don't require any other logic?

If so, I can make it so it recognizes hell kittens as well in the next update.

No clue, that would be a Runemate issue, not specific to my bot. I don't really know anything about that error message but you could try asking about it on the forums or on the Runemate discord https://runemate.com/discord

14. CuppaJava

15. CuppaJava

16. CuppaJava

17. DoggoMan2

Kitten demanded attention during the fade to black sequence @ the start of the game and the bot immediately started to spam click the kitten through the darkness. I don't know if this contributes to ban rate, but it was horrifying to watch.

18. s5451927

A few things
    right now my bot is spam clicking the shrine when it cooks fish and not cooking the full inventory
    try pausing the bot so it wont keep clicking but its inconvenient as fuck
    fills buckets at the most inconvenient times
    have allow camera movement off but its still moving
    still fishes the whirlpool like 10-15 seconds after its done
    the way it goes back and forth between single and double harpoon spots is awkward
    should just stay and cook an inventory instead of leaving to catch one more fish to fill inventory
    and now its running through fire and putting out fires awkwardly instead of the ones in its path :c
    3-4 games so far with no points

#178 s5451927, Apr 23, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2023
  19. CuppaJava

Hey, so there was a Runemate bug for the past ~12 hours that prevented the bot from reading clicks. This was causing a number of misc issues. This has now been fixed & should be working again. Please restart OSRS & RM (or your PC) to continue botting.

It's hard for me to know exactly what issues you described that are caused by the bug, but probably a number of them were. I'll stress test the bot myself soon though and look into some.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 24, 2023, Original Post Date: Apr 24, 2023 ---
    Actually, there's still a bug with Runemate's projectile listener, which is used for fires. So dodging fires might still be bugged currently but should be fixed tomorrow.

s5451927 likes this.
  20. CuppaJava