Cuppa Tempoross 1.5.37

Quell the storm, get the pet!

1. CuppaJava
    Defeats the Tempoross boss. Highly customizable and can be optimized for XP or points.

How to use:

• equip your harpoon of choice (or none if barbarian fishing, or the bot can pick up a basic harpoon)
    • start the bot anywhere within the Ruins of Unkah (the bank area near the Tempoross boat
    • recommended: zoom the camera out all the way, as the bot works better zoomed out
    • select desired options and click "Run"

Features:
    • automatically grabs items & manages inventory as needed
    • supports using full Spirit angler as a rope
    • supports using the Imcando hammer as a hammer
    • supports any harpoon (including barehanded barbarian fishing, infernal, dragon, crystal, barb-tailed and regular harpoons)
    • can enter a custom amount of buckets to use (between 2-5)
    • intelligent use of special attack, before harpooning the spirit pool or double fishing spots
    • bot will attempt to avoid all hazards, including the clouds, fires and waves. Will automatically attempt to douse fires when they're in our way.
    • human-like decision making: attempts to optimize macro play in a similar way to how real players fight the boss
    • UIM Support: bot won't attempt to bank when on an UIM
    • optional: Kitten support! Bot will automatically play with kitten & feed it harpoonfish, keeping it alive and happy :)
    • optional: Admiral pie support. Will automatically withdraw and use as needed.
    • optional: cooks harpoonfish at optimal times, while still prioritizing double fishing spot
    • optional: can move camera or keep it fixed
    • optional: custom minimum players per game

Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. botting1010
    botting1010
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.37
    ive run this bot for +- 600 kc now works great ive run it multiple time's for multiple 6h logs a day and no bans .
  2. baunruh18
    baunruh18
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.37
    Used this resource from 35 -> 82 fishing. no bans, but used it max 3-hours a day. Excellent bot would recommend. I wonder if you can optimize it for solo worlds? I ran it a few times on solo worlds but its a 50/50 chance it will get points or fail lmao. But excellent on the main tempoross world.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      <3

Yeah, the bot was created to be used in group worlds, as due to Runemate limitations it's tough for the bot to perform 100% accurately. But being in a group with other players (and other bots ;) ) helps to cover situations where the bot might miss a fire or something.

A solo mode would be cool, but quite a bit more complicated tbh.
  3. lpfable
    lpfable
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.36
    works great
  4. DangMang
    DangMang
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.36
    Cuppa bots have always been fantastic for me and he always keeps them up to date! I've ran this bot for 20hours consecutively with BRAKES ON populated worlds such as 422 and have received no bans however use at own risk. For those who state that the bot hitting the fire is annoying I believe it is intentional. Regardless the bot will usually net you 4pts per round and 45kish xp per hour. Highly recommended :)
  5. rpgxrx7
    rpgxrx7
    2/5,
    Version: 1.5.33
    great bot but its standing in the fire to use a bucket and losing full invent repeatedly, it needs to be optional
  6. smelliot
    smelliot
    5/5,
    This is next level. I’m in top 200 for tempeross from 0. Amazing Bot. 73- 55k from 99!! All cuppa bots work amazing for me
  7. Patrick van Dijk
    Patrick van Dijk
    5/5,
    Have been using this bot for the last 4+ weeks.
    Longest time I let it run was 14,5 hours with breaks, I think I spent about 100+ hours using this bot.

It got me to 85+ fishing and also got me the Tiny Tempor pet =]

Thank you Cuppa!
    1. CuppaJava
  8. dylan1991
    dylan1991
    5/5,
    6 hrs+ at a time, no breaks. works perfect and been using everyday for awhile now
  9. HeadgyHog
    HeadgyHog
    5/5,
    Been using this for 2 days now. It's been running absolutely great. I run it for about 2 hours at a time. Puts out fires, tethers down, shoots cannon, and gathers supply at the beginning just great.
  10. ImOxidated
    ImOxidated
    5/5,
    Tried the bot once and it seemed slow and unresponsive. walking/cooking were done in 3ish actions and it looked very bot like. stopped around 5 games in.

Today i decided to give it another shot because i liked his other bots and saw some new reviews and it worked flawlessly! i suspect there were too many people during my first go and suggest you all hop around a few worlds/try different boats until you find the one that works for you.