Defeats the Tempoross boss. Highly customizable and can be optimized for XP or points.
How to use:
- equip your harpoon of choice (or none if barbarian fishing, or the bot can pick up a basic harpoon)
- start the bot anywhere within the Ruins of Unkah (the bank area near the Tempoross boat
- recommended: zoom the camera out all the way, as the bot works better zoomed out
- select desired options and click "Run"
- automatically grabs items & manages inventory as needed
- supports using full Spirit angler as a rope
- supports using the Imcando hammer as a hammer
- supports any harpoon (including barehanded barbarian fishing, infernal, dragon, crystal, barb-tailed and regular harpoons)
- can enter a custom amount of buckets to use (between 2-5)
- intelligent use of special attack, before harpooning the spirit pool or double fishing spots
- bot will attempt to avoid all hazards, including the clouds, fires and waves. Will automatically attempt to douse fires when they're in our way.
- human-like decision making: attempts to optimize macro play in a similar way to how real players fight the boss
- UIM Support: bot won't attempt to bank when on an UIM
- optional: Kitten support! Bot will automatically play with kitten & feed it harpoonfish, keeping it alive and happy
- optional: Admiral pie support. Will automatically withdraw and use as needed.
- optional: cooks harpoonfish at optimal times, while still prioritizing double fishing spot
- optional: can move camera or keep it fixed
- optional: custom minimum players per game
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
Fresh Start Worlds supported:
Bot will only hop to Fresh Start worlds if started on a Fresh Start world. (Otherwise, the bot won't hop to FSW).
RuneMate 2.0 SpectreAnnouncementRuneMate 2.0 Spectre ReleasedWalkthroughHow to Use SpectreGet HelpClient & Site Support
Cuppa Tempoross 1.5.89
Quell the storm, get the pet!
- Cuppa Tempoross v1.5.89 Released! May 25, 2023 at 2:14 AM
- Cuppa Tempoross v1.5.88 Released! May 18, 2023
- Cuppa Tempoross v1.5.87 Released! Apr 24, 2023
Another Stunning script. Flawless and efficient.
botter9856 do the barbarian training for barhanded fishing or whatever its called it works great and no need for a harpoon i use it on my hardcore for tempoross all the time
unsure how to get this bot to run. on an ironman so i dont have a weildable harpoon. when i start the bot it just runs over and fills my inventory with buckets then it does nothing else.
The bot does definitely work, but Runemate can temporarily act incorrectly after game updates. Most issues can be fixed by the following:
- close OSRS and Runemate
- (if botting on Runelite,) launch Runelite manually so it can update & close it after
- open Runemate & launch Runelite or OSRS through Runemate as usual
It's also possible this is a plugin incompatibility issue, in which case I recommend disabling all plugins on Runelite.
If the above fixes your issue, please consider adding an updated review :) If the issues persist, feel free to DM me.
Honestly love this bot. Ran for days on end for over 500+ kc. No bans, No misclicks, no bugs from what I've seen. Consistent 3-4 points per game every time and logs out to take breaks. Still no pet tho and nearly 99 fishing :(
Ran overnight, works well. Gets around 4-5 points a game, witnout any issues.
Great working bot, my poor review was my own fault, the update today also broke the bot, but with the most recent update, everything working flawlessly!
I love the idiots who leave bad reviews because they can't work the bots lol. This bot runs flawless like every other cuppa bot that has got me to 99.
Seems to work perfectly, Ran for around 8 hours in total so far
Great bot as always, Cuppa bots just simply the best.
For people having problems with kitten interaction: turn off menu entry swapper while running the bot.
Like most of Cuppas Work, a great Bot.
This Bot gains 3-5 Permits per game and has no outstanding Flaws.
The only Flaw I noticed is that it rarely walks through the Fires.
I would love to see more Features like a Anti-Ban Feature or such to minimize the Ban Chances, with Anti-Ban Features this would be 5/5.
I would recommend this Bot to everyone.