Cuppa Tempoross 1.5.28

Quell the storm, get the pet!

1. CuppaJava
    Defeats the Tempoross boss. Highly customizable and can be optimized for XP or points.

How to use:

• equip your harpoon of choice (or none if barbarian fishing, or the bot can pick up a basic harpoon)
    • start the bot anywhere within the Ruins of Unkah (the bank area near the Tempoross boat
    • recommended: zoom the camera out all the way, as the bot works better zoomed out
    • select desired options and click "Run"

Features:
    • automatically grabs items & manages inventory as needed
    • supports using full Spirit angler as a rope
    • supports using the Imcando hammer as a hammer
    • supports any harpoon (including barehanded barbarian fishing, infernal, dragon, crystal, barb-tailed and regular harpoons)
    • can enter a custom amount of buckets to use (between 2-5)
    • intelligent use of special attack, before harpooning the spirit pool or double fishing spots
    • bot will attempt to avoid all hazards, including the clouds, fires and waves. Will automatically attempt to douse fires when they're in our way.
    • human-like decision making: attempts to optimize macro play in a similar way to how real players fight the boss
    • UIM Support: bot won't attempt to bank when on an UIM
    • optional: Admiral pie support. Will automatically withdraw and use as needed.
    • optional: cooks harpoonfish at optimal times, while still prioritizing double fishing spot
    • optional: can move camera or keep it fixed
    • optional: custom minimum players per game

Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Divine91
    Divine91
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5.28
    Works great, would definitely need to add spirit angler top to the setting so it stops grabbing a rope, when it can use the angler top already.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      It should already automatically be using the spirit angler outfit instead of a rope if you have it equipped. Are you sure you have the full outfit equipped?

It's also possible there is some temporary bug with Runemate, but if it continues taking a rope instead please PM me/post in the thread and I'll look into it more :)
  2. richmillers
    richmillers
    5/5,
    Works great. My only concern is how fast the bot responds to the storm when on the boat, it is faster than I could react even if I wanted to react that fast, like 3+ game ticks slower would be perfect.
  3. fonz
    fonz
    5/5,
    great job bro
  4. Jimsta
    Jimsta
    5/5,
    Worked great! 90-99 Fishing and ended up getting the pet. Ran 9 hours per day, 3 hrs runtime then 2 hrs break no bans
  5. ResolveZ
    ResolveZ
    3/5,
    Version: 1.5.26
    keeps trying to fish when it already has full inventory of fish. seems like it will probably be a quick fix. its a good bot. i hope it gets fixed because if this was running without that issue it is flawless. breaks are perfect
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Hi :) I promise you the bot does work properly. This issue you're experiencing is just a rare bug with Runemate that breaks the bot sometimes (what's happening here is that Runemate is unable to detect the inventory correctly).

Often issues like this can be fixed by restarting both OSRS & Runemate and trying again, especially after game updates. But if that doesn't work, you could try closing OSRS & Runemate, clearing your OSRS game cache (google where it can be found) and try again.

Feel free to test using the lite version so you don't get charged while debugging :) And in the future please post bug reports on the thread so I can help you out without negative reviews for temporary bugs.
  6. Guee
    Guee
    3/5,
    Works amazing! Used for 4 hours today spread over 10 hours and got a soft ban of 2 days.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'm glad it worked well for you overall :)

I am sorry you got temp banned. I don't mean to sound like I'm passing the buck here, but honestly it's pretty unlikely this bot is the one that got you banned. Jagex often delays bans to confuse botters & doesn't ban you right after, and also Cuppa Tempoross has gotten very few reports of bans (and mostly only from people with 2000-4000+ kc, so honestly there's a good chance it was a different bot you used in the past couple weeks that got you banned.

I am sorry to hear it either way, and it is possible it was this bot, but I'd honestly say it's unlikely.
  7. CunnyFuntt
    CunnyFuntt
    5/5,
    Works wonderfull
  8. Coffee Milk
    Coffee Milk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.22
    BEST BOT ON THIS PLATFORM! PERFECT BREAK TIMER, JUST WORKS FANTASTIC!! THANK YOU CUPPA!
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      A fellow Coffee man, I am not surprised you have good taste ,':^)
  9. telnal
    telnal
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.17
    I think there's a new message on dropping items in the minigame now. The bot currently gets stuck in a loop trying to drop the item and does not skip over the warning. Could lead to bans.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      You are totally correct, thank you for letting me know :) This will be fixed in the next update.
  10. Kiruzon
    Kiruzon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.16
    5/5 If you somehow get banned with this bot you overdid it and probably botted for like a week straight. Even then I'd question if you'd actually get banned using this. Well made and I've only had a few issues which the bot will recognize and log me off to prevent a ban.