Defeats the Tempoross boss. Highly customizable and can be optimized for XP or points.
How to use:
- equip your harpoon of choice (or none if barbarian fishing, or the bot can pick up a basic harpoon)
- start the bot anywhere within the Ruins of Unkah (the bank area near the Tempoross boat
- recommended: zoom the camera out all the way, as the bot works better zoomed out
- select desired options and click "Run"
- automatically grabs items & manages inventory as needed
- supports using full Spirit angler as a rope
- supports using the Imcando hammer as a hammer
- supports any harpoon (including barehanded barbarian fishing, infernal, dragon, crystal, barb-tailed and regular harpoons)
- can enter a custom amount of buckets to use (between 2-5)
- intelligent use of special attack, before harpooning the spirit pool or double fishing spots
- bot will attempt to avoid all hazards, including the clouds, fires and waves. Will automatically attempt to douse fires when they're in our way.
- human-like decision making: attempts to optimize macro play in a similar way to how real players fight the boss
- UIM Support: bot won't attempt to bank when on an UIM
- optional: Kitten support! Bot will automatically play with kitten & feed it harpoonfish, keeping it alive and happy
- optional: Admiral pie support. Will automatically withdraw and use as needed.
- optional: cooks harpoonfish at optimal times, while still prioritizing double fishing spot
- optional: can move camera or keep it fixed
- optional: custom minimum players per game
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
Cuppa Tempoross 1.5.37
Quell the storm, get the pet!