1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine NMZ 4.0.11

You couldn't dream for more exp!

1. CoreStar

Not sure if it is just me, but bot gets stuck choosing which Bosses to insert and does nothing after

2. onlylosersbot

great script bot, just an FYI, since the new update with the change of "special attack bar", the script bot now gets stuck trying to use special attack. i noticed it today when it went to use dds, got stuck and just started poking and failed to consume any more potions etc until it died.
    for those of you using it today experiencing the same issue, an easy work-around is not using a spec weapon.
    5 star script bot still tho

3. osiriszero

osiriszero Banned for scamming & having a small dick

Hi Serene,

Been using this bot for a while with really no issues until recently. I've received a pop up that shuts down the bot leading me to restart it and lose a little bit of $. I hit submit on the error message so you should have received that from RuneMate's end.

I've attached my transaction history. Can you please look at the double charge "yesterday" at 11:18PM and 11:23PM. And then today, "19 minutes ago", "13 minutes ago", and "1 minute ago".

Requesting a $0.18 refund please.

Thanks.

osiris-zero_trans.png

4. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Even if you sent them through the client submit, because there is no way for me to see who submitted what logs through there, you will still need to follow the guide in the overview for refund requests. Will need every log for each session.

Also note that yesterday was update day. One was released, which broke OSRS interactions temporarily for the client. I have a section in the refund guide in the overview that explains how I handle client bugs such as those stemming from OSRS updates. If any of these sessions are from that, they will most likely be handled as described in the overview.

5. osiriszero

Okay cool. Sorry, here are the logs - and I don't run the bot until a while after the OSRS updates. Like I said, never had any issues with any of your stuff before.

#505 osiriszero, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  6. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can you re upload the logs (or make sure that they are viewable for me)? The drive is showing up as empty.

7. osiriszero

I've uploaded them to Pastebin:

Oct 11 (quoted as "yesterday" above):
    Divine NMZ - 11:23PM

Shared

Oct 12 (quoted as "today...minutes" above)
    Divine NMZ - 1:52PM

Runemate

Runescape

Shared

The error also popped up today. Before I submitted it I took a screenshot, see below:
    Oct-13-error.png

Oct 13 - Today:
    Divine NMZ

Shared

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

8. lethalkebab

hey man probably been discussed before but i just started using this script bot today, i enable quick prayers which have alread been set (i.e protect and eagle eye) and when i start it, it manually selects only protect. im not sure what im doing wrong:(

9. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Refunded. Fixing special attack now. Until then, if you want to use the bot just don't turn on special attack.

Only protect from melee is allowed for quick praying. The support of other prayers (eagle eye, piety, etc.) is disabled atm. It should be listed in the overview, if not i'll make it more clear

10. osiriszero

Still happening even without using special attack. Each time it appears to happen around the 4 minute mark.

I appreciate the refund of $0.18 but the errors occurred two more times since then. Logs for October 13 are within my previous post. Here are the ones today along with the error message:

October 15:
    Shared - Runemate - Divine

I'll try using your bot again after the next update.

Oct-15-error.png [/QUOTE]

11. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[
    [/QUOTE]

Since the refund, it hasn't been updated..
    You will get a notification when the update goes through. The version number will change as well.

12. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

13. mujahid001

14. osiriszero

You said use it without the special attack.

15. dasgleef

bit of an update and knocking on wood as to not jinx myself, but i've gotten 99 attack defense strength and HP using your script bot and i couldn't be happier. thanks for solid work.

if you're open to suggestions, i think a piety flicking option would be absolutely superb. when i'm playing legit and flicking piety my xp/hour increases by almost 20k an hour.

16. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Grats on max melee. Thanks for the suggestion.
    It's in progress now. Just finding the best way to make sure it works for all types of training (magic/range/melee w all wep speeds).

17. osiriszero

Hey, any update on what's causing the reoccurring error on my end? It's happened three more times since all the updates (bot, client, osrs). I've submitted the error each time it happens. It happens once a day - always around the 4-5 minute mark - and then it will run fine for the remainder of the day. I'm set up with absorptions, overloads, and rockcake. Customizable, hard and default for the other options. I had 0 problems using the bot for range training (although that was prayer), it just started happening when I switched to strength.

If you have any idea please let me know. A reminder that the error occurred even when not using special attack.

I like your bot over the other one available so I'd like to continue to use it. But at this point I'm losing $ daily.

Logs for your reference:

October 20
    Divine
    Shared

October 19
    Divine
    Shared

October 18
    Divine
    Shared

Thank you

18. funkmaster

Great bot man, the only thing I have had an issue with lately is, it will leave the bank without pots and run towards NMZ, but get caught on the wall to the left. But as long as I pause it, run to NMZ with the correct pots/equipment, then no issue.

Do you have plans to add an option to grab powerups eventually? I know most people will want the most xp per hour, but others may want to imbue jewelry also. Just a thought. Thanks!

19. clank

I run this thing 24/7 and never really have a problem. Except today it just mass spam clicks the npc. Not sure why, works otherwise fine and going to keep running it anyways. Just thought i'd mention it.

20. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Might be an update to RS? I'm not sure.
    Try reloading the client and testing with the lite version.