1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine NMZ 4.0.11

You couldn't dream for more exp!

1. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah it uses cakes before absorbs, but you have 25 secs to rockcake down. I'm 94hp and it is successfully able to rockcake, ovl, and absorb to 500 with like 5-10 secs leftover before any NPCs spawn. Can you give me more detail in what happened? Did it take too long to rockcake, etc etc (status logs may help here as they have the time set on them)?

2. greg b

I'm 90 hp and during the first interface showing the bosses in the dream the bot stands idle then begins after that to rock cake hasn't gotten to the overload or absorb the only way to start it is by manually getting it set up overloaded and at 1hp. I tried setting quick prayer option with protect melee but it didn't turn the prayer on

3. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll correct this in the overview, this isn't a problem with the bot logic. Quick-prayers option is an option to toggle rapid heal via quick-prayers. If you use protect from melee option, it will just activate protect from melee.

Edit: Actually the overview already says this "Rapid heal toggling (with optional quick-prayer support)." So yeah if you're trying to use prayer potion method but have it use quick prayers apart from protect from melee, it won't. At the same time, if you're using prayer method, quick-prayer option is automatically disabled in case you don't have protect from melee in your quick-prayers (that way it won't accidentally turn it off). Not sure if that is what you're getting at..? So is it failing to activate protect from melee or is it failing to absorb (not sure, you mentioned absorbs in your first post)?

4. greg b

I used the bot overnight and it kept dying for 5 hours and gained no exp for the games

5. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can you please post the logs as well as your settings? Also you never responded to my previous post regarding the rockcaking and absorbs/prayer. Is this incident similar to that one?

#45 Serene, Jun 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  6. greg b

there is the log buddy the settings were rock cake ticked aggressive 21 absorbs 6 overloads the monsters selected customisable dream hard the rest default.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 6, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 6, 2017 ---
    also the quick prayer I tried to use protect melee solely for the purpose of giving the bot time to sip the absorbs as it was entering and not drinking any absorbs in time before it died if attending at the start of each dream it works well

Attached Files:

7. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9. Kowlkryz

I just tried to start this bot twice and it worked for about 40 seconds and then just ended. I didnt even make it past taking out the Overloads and Absorbtions. =/

10. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can you copy/paste the logs from the session?

@Kowlkryz I can't fix it if you don't post the logs from the session.

#50 Serene, Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  11. RuskiS

Hey it looks like when it trys to get asorb pots and overloads it doesnt do it, but stands till the 5 min timer happens. Heres the log. it just stands there.

Attached Files:

12. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Is it trying to grab them from the barrels or are you saying it isn't dosing them while in the dream?

Ah, just realized. It looks like it hit the 6 hour limit and not a 5 minute timer, and didn't realize while it was logged out. I'll handle that next update (it'll have a version change).
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 3, 2017 ---
    Just submitted that fix for the NPE you guys are getting. Sorry, the error didn't throw in local dev mode - only after uploading it to the store. Will be updated soon.

RuskiS likes this.
  13. neolivetv

for some reason it only wants to cast fire wave no other wave spell

14. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What do you mean? Did you set the primary spell to something other than fire wave?

15. neolivetv

yes sir and it would only try to cast fire wave

16. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I will take a look and push a fix! Thanks.

@neolivetv fixed in the next update.

#56 Serene, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  17. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

18. haxus

Great bot. One problem though it wont select my bosses and click select it just stays put there. I have to manually click them and click start

19. Snufalufugus

Would be nice to have an option for extreme ranging potions instead of Ovls only

Serene likes this.
  20. nigerson

extreme ranging is worse because they decrease potency with time while ovls give u the full effect for 5min