1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine NMZ 4.0.11

You couldn't dream for more exp!

1. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2. RickMS

For some reason it gets stuck at trying to choose the bosses. I pressed accept myself and then it ran properly like it normally does, would appreciate if you could fix that please. because of this issue i can only run it for max 1 dream at a time.

Edit: Just crashed right away twice in 5 minutes for no reason at all... even after i was inside the NMZ

#702 RickMS, Sep 5, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  3. xMissMage

Been great the past few day's but now wont start dreams just logs out.
    Log:

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at NMZ 9-07 15-59-46.log
    00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
    00:00:00 DEBUG Divine NMZ v3.4.31 started!
    00:00:00 DEBUG Enabling premium only features.
    00:00:13 DEBUG Resetting tracked skill.
    00:00:13 DEBUG Setting focused skill to strength.
    00:00:13 INFO Starting bot. Please give ~30-60 secs for the bot to gather info to start.
    00:00:13 DEBUG Bot wanted to stop running for some reason. Verifying a max of [3] more times.
    00:00:17 DEBUG Bot wanted to stop running for some reason. Verifying a max of [2] more times.
    00:00:22 DEBUG Bot wanted to stop running for some reason. Verifying a max of [1] more times.
    00:00:26 INFO Restocking coffer is turned off.. Logging out.
    00:00:29 INFO Bot has ended. Thanks for using Divine NMZ!
    00:00:29 INFO If you enjoy my bots, consider giving me a rating!
    00:00:30 DEBUG Total runtime: 00:00:30
    00:00:30 DEBUG Total dreams: 0
    00:00:30 DEBUG Total xp gained: 0
    00:00:31 INFO Bot has ended. Thanks for using Divine NMZ!
    00:00:32 INFO If you enjoy my bots, consider giving me a rating!
    00:00:32 DEBUG Total runtime: 00:00:32
    00:00:32 DEBUG Total dreams: 0
    00:00:32 DEBUG Total xp gained: 0
    00:00:33 INFO Restocking coffer is turned off.

Simple fix, user error. Coffer needed restocking!!!! :D

#703 xMissMage, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  4. whysoanon

I love your Divine Magics bot and have used it for many hours spread out; but there were a few notable issues I had with this bot that I wanted to point out that you could hopefully consider.

1) Like a few other users mentioned, the bot is currently having issues starting a dream and had to be manually started up.

2) The '5 minute safety timer' when changing the bot controls ended the bot while I was still setting it up and looking at the different settings for the first time. I'd recommend to pause the bot instead of stopping it entirely because it wasted an hour without even starting because of this, and now I always feel rushed going through setting up the controls because I'm afraid it'll auto-stop again. (Or pause it first before stopping if the bot still isn't started after 15-30 minutes to prevent it from pausing and charging for several hours.)

3) The bot seems extremely bot-like and I couldn't see any notable anti-macro/human-like features. I was babysitting the bot and observing the live chat log for about an hour and for the full duration that it isn't taking a break, it rock cakes exactly every 1 minute, or with a few second variation if mid-way through a spec-attack. If the settings is set to quick prayer plus rapid heal flicker, it flickers exactly every 40-50 ish seconds without fail. For a generally semi-afk minigame such as NMZ, this is quite clearly bot behavior if ran for several hours each session with such consistent patterns; though no one knows for sure what bot detection system Jagex has in place, but just my opinion of it. I'd personally recommend randomizing these 2 features (rock-cake/rapid heal flicking together) such as through purposely skipping a quick pray occasionally, and rock-caking every 1-2 minutes instead of exactly 1 minute at least. I'm pretty sure every user wouldn't mind using up 1-2 more absorption potions per dream in order to ensure their account is safer.

4) Lastly, I'm not sure if I just didn't understand how to change the interface settings properly, but without manually entering direct break times, the break handler could only seem to set breaks with a minimum of 30 minutes, which doesn't help the point mentioned above since mini-breaks can't be created randomly without doing so manually.

If the issues above are fixed/improved this bot would be amazing at its current price

CHIEF BUD and RickMS like this.
  5. RickMS

Really good post, would love to see these changes! @Serene

CHIEF BUD likes this.
  6. xMissMage

7. GaryIsASloth

Using the bot atm, it requires some babysitting entering dreams as I can't seem to disable the Corsair Mage from the custom dreams?
    Not sure if I'm being dumb but the NPC is not on the 'On-list' yet it doesn't toggle him off.

8. Destructo

Anyone know how to work around when the bot misses overloads mid-dream? It seems to rockcake past the 50 hp thresh hold and then just rock cakes down to 1 preventing overloads for rest of run. @Serene

9. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

this shouldn't be happening often, if at all. do you have a stable internet connection? are you leveling hp a lot? when this happens, what else is going on?

10. Destructo

Nope been 99 hp long time, stable connection. Not sure what is causing it to happen can't figure it out from the logs. Sent you the log from the last instance.

11. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

12. omgarock

Hey Serene, I been using your bot for a really long time with no bans *knock on wood*. After this last patch, I don't know if it's just me maybe I should restart my Runemate, it's no big deal at all, just the exp gains aren't recording. That's all!

** restarted it and it worked that's my fault. For anyone having trouble just make sure to set it up yourself the first time enter the dream and unpause the bot. Always make sure you monitor your bot and that's with any bot. Use a remote device such as google remote, parsec, or even teamviewer to monitor if you're going to be away every 30 mins or so. Don't run for an extensive amount of time or during Jagex working hours if you have bad luck.

I've stuck to this bot but got banned using mining and another NMZ which I won't bash but wasn't a part of runemate. This is a quality bot I ran on my old account for over 84 hours without a ban and got 99 str. It's just luck and being careful. Don't complain about minor things it's legit 60 cents for 10 hours! which is a guaranteed level and cheaper than any powerleveling service you can find.

#712 omgarock, Sep 27, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  13. clos16

Hey could you add Dragon Thrownaxe to list of spec weapons please? i dont see them on here unless im blind. Thank you.

14. Hnng

Getting errors saying there are no points available to restock overloads/absorbs, even with 600k points and enough absorbs and overloads purchased for a dream. It also will not path from the chest to the barrels to withdraw unless i manually walk to the south side of the dream potion.

Same error TomPLEZ posted about on the previous page.

15. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

can you show me how zoomed in/out you are when it fails to path to the potion?

16. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

17. JesseJStacks

I NOTICED SOMETIMES THE BOT IS TAKING A BREAK IN THE BANK IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER IN ONE OF THOSE SQUARES NOT ALWAYS THE SAME ONE... BUT IT JUST SITS THERE.... MAKE IT SIT AT THE BANK WITH THE BANK OPEN AND HAVE IT SCROLLING THROUGH THE BANK THAT WOULD BE LEGIT. OTHER THAN THAT... OFTA 7 DAYS STRAIGHT 13-19HRS DAILY WITH BREAKS... OBVIOUSLY

18. jgli95

Is there a way to get super ranged potions?

19. Valod

Keeps saying
    bot wanted to stop trying for some reason.
    I have over 1m in my coffer
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 25, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 25, 2019 ---
    I think it was because I had 2 osrs clients opened. Once I closed the second one, it started working. But I paid for 3 accounts?

20. pysical

This bot seems to be broken at the moment. When launching it the first step it wants to do is withdraw potions but it just stands there. If I start with potions already, then it wants to purchase dream and it just stands there.