1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine NMZ 4.0.11

You couldn't dream for more exp!

1. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2. steef

Hi,

Ive been using it for a week or 2 now and the bot still gets stuck every single time at the coffin trying to supply the overloads and absorptions even though they are full. it gets stuck here for a long time untill I manually pause the bot, take the potions and prepare the dream. This has been a structural bug and has costs me atleast 3 hours in total .. can u please fix this?

3. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is something I can't recreate, especially if it is something you've been seeing for more than a week now.
    I've already asked you to provide a full bug report (guide in overview) from before, which you didn't.
    So not much I can do here if I can't recreate the issue and you won't post a bug report.

If this is still happening, you should have fresh logs to post.

4. steef

03;23;56 - you can see the hour gap between restocking and me manually stopping the script bot. Is this good as a bug report or do you need anything else?

Attached Files:

5. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you could get the rest of the logs requested, that would definitely help as well.

6. Travisw

Not sure what happened here. Looks like it died around 1.5 hours in and never re entered NMZ, but just talking to dominic for 3.5 HOURS??? lol.

Attached Files:

7. steef

here you can see at 3:30 that its stuck selecting a boss for the dream which lasts untill around 4;30 untill I manually stop it

edit: I still wanna thank you so much, because of this script bot I got 90+ in almost all combat stats and I've been botting for atleast 8 hours every session.. this never succeeded because I got banned but now for the first time since ... forever lol I managed to actually bot a main .. thank you alot for it man, I really appreciate the bots you make!

also a question ; is there a way to do something with barrow items? because after 5-6 hrs my dharoks went from full to 0 and it kept on attacking in the dreams and I went from 85K xp an hr to 65K - and also perhaps something with piety flicking? or just a piety option combined with absorption potion? thanks man

Attached Files:

#767 steef, Feb 12, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  8. mjh881

It just keeps crashing within 5 minutes of me starting??

9. Stop Salivating

What happened? Crashed after 3 minutes. Refund please, thanks.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 16, 2020, Original Post Date: Mar 15, 2020 ---
    2 issues I have faced when using this bot for 3 days (6 hour sessions with manual breaks).

1) Bot does not purchase hard customisable rumble dream (26k coins), but instead will just purchase hard rumble (6k coins) when bot is starting.
    2) Missed drinking overload at times. Look at "01:02:33 INFO Drinking overloads." of attachment.

May i know are you able to fix this?

Attached Files:

10. redbull727

Bot doesn't start anymore. Working fine two days ago?

11. michaelo85

How dose the withdrawal potions work? I need it to withdraw 20 doses/5 potions of overloads and 88 doses/22 potions. Absorptions... So do I tell the bot to withdraw 20 doses or 5 full potions. Mike.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 8, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 8, 2020 ---
    Not working anyway, twice it's failed, even when I've manually set up inside ready to go inside the mini game. Refund would be appreciated.

12. bigskeen5

13. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bug report / refund guide in overview.

Try with the lite version first if you would like to test it.
    But it is updated and working for me as of 4/11, yes.

14. null0x

Great bot Serene! Here are a couple findings/suggestions after using it for a few days...
    1. Break handler would be nicer if it would allow more precise increments on the slider. The smallest interval is 30 minutes, and I'd like to be able to generate random breaks that last 5-20 minutes.
    2. I did replicate the issue mentioned above by another user where the bot attempts to buy potions over and over. The only time this occured was when I manually bought max (255) potions for all 4 potion types, then I started the bot, and for whatever reason it thought I didn't have enough potions still so it went and was attempting to buy more over and over. I had to pause it, enter the dream, then unpause the bot to resolve.
    Also, a question I had... does the bot utilize PlayerSense to add randomness to avoid bans?

Thanks!

15. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It does use PlayerSense, yes.
    Thanks for the heads up on the max potions issue. I'll take a look.
    I'm already taking a look at overhauling the breakhandler. In the meantime, you can input custom breaks and "append" them if you want more precise intervals under 30 mins.

16. BuddyMoney

Hello. i'm curious if there will ever be a setting for focusing certain bosses that drop the most points when killed for point farming? If not then as a paid user i suggest that you do add support asap, i would greatly appreciate it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 26, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 26, 2020 ---
    are you using free or paid?

17. puremaker

hey man great script bot but i have a problem a few time now (3-4) where when i turn on the bot it buys the absorb potion it would actually buy it then say it couldnt afford it even tho it bought them taking my 6 cent and making me rebuy a hour after i put the potions in my inventory. seems to happen when i have like a 2 dose left over idk if that helps in the issue

edit: added wallet and bot logs the runemate and shared logs are all the same but i dont know which one are tied to the bot logs one

Attached Files:

#777 puremaker, Apr 27, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  18. Theknight

bot isn't working, not sure if I'm not doing it right, but I tried multiple different options nothing changes.

using paid version

00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
    00:00:00 DEBUG Divine NMZ v3.4.36 started!
    00:00:00 DEBUG Enabling premium only features.
    00:01:55 DEBUG Resetting tracked skill.
    00:01:55 DEBUG Setting focused skill to ranged.
    00:01:56 INFO Starting bot. Please give ~30-60 secs for the bot to gather info to start.
    00:08:16 DEBUG Bot wanted to stop running for some reason. Verifying a max of [3] more times.
    00:11:53 INFO [Event] - Your ranged level has increased!
    00:15:17 DEBUG Bot wanted to stop running for some reason. Verifying a max of [2] more times.
    00:22:57 DEBUG Bot wanted to stop running for some reason. Verifying a max of [1] more times.
    00:33:14 INFO Restocking coffer is turned off.. Logging out.
    00:33:16 INFO Bot has ended. Thanks for using Divine NMZ!
    00:33:17 INFO If you enjoy my bots, consider giving me a rating!
    00:33:17 DEBUG Total runtime: 00:33:17
    00:33:17 DEBUG Total dreams: 0
    00:33:17 DEBUG Total xp gained: 41,944
    00:33:18 INFO Bot has ended. Thanks for using Divine NMZ!
    00:33:19 INFO If you enjoy my bots, consider giving me a rating!
    00:33:19 DEBUG Total runtime: 00:33:19
    00:33:19 DEBUG Total dreams: 0
    00:33:19 DEBUG Total xp gained: 42,024
    00:33:21 INFO Restocking coffer is turned off.

19. iBottedMains

Mine just did that same exact shit. Good thing i didn't purchase. Mine stopped at 1:09:46 So it most likely would've charged for an extra hour.

20. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Turn "restocking coffer on"
    You didn't have enough GP in your coffer.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 23, 2020, Original Post Date: May 23, 2020 ---
    Yes it would've. That's not a feature of this bot - that's a feature of all premium bots. You pay at the top of the hour no matter what premium you use.
    Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Also, if yours did the same thing then either restock your coffer or turn coffer restocking on.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 23, 2020 ---
    Hey man just a heads up, the bot checks your inventory (and barrels as well) prior to purchasing new potions (no sense in purchasing new pots if you have enough in your inventory to just start a dream right up).
    Looks like your logs are saying you didn't have enough combined (inventory + barrel + points to buy new ones) for absorptions.