1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divine NMZ 4.0.11

You couldn't dream for more exp!

1. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2. Ohgeeszn1

3. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It does not. It restocks them from the barrels, and repurchases them from the chest when necessary.

4. Ohgeeszn1

finish 2 dreams and it is just now siting there

5. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can you post a full bug report? What does the status say?

6. yousif ash

I have been overcharged many times!! please help!

7. xinzoe

the bot doesnt use powersurge, anyone know why

8. Fallschirmjagar

Has worked fine the last two weeks, but the last two days it only uses a dose of Overload when it first enters the cave. It then just rock cakes all the way to '1' and then uses a crap load of Absorptions. Has never seen it do this before, so the behavior is most strange.

9. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll take a look. Thanks

10. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

11. Fallschirmjagar

After today's update, bot no longer using the 'Overload' potions, only the 'Absorption' potions. It will rockcake down to 1, then go from there. Tried it twice.

12. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Will take a look.

13. Fallschirmjagar

Whatever you did was the trick. Working like a charm this morning. Thanks.

14. thefriday

Bot works fine, but a couple things:

- pathing to the bank looks odd, it'll set 3-4 waypoints when it really only needs to do 2 at the most... when going to or from the bank, it will always stop at the cages between NMZ and the bank before finishing its path at either NMZ or the bank - just looks weird to me
    - Power Surge is disabled?
    - it sometimes randomly decides it doesn't want to pray Piety anymore for some reason, it just deselects it when it does Rapid Heal, Piety is in my quick prayers

15. k101817

"there's a lite version to help with learning how to use premium bots (almost all of them have them). if you were charged 4 times to get it to work, then you started/stopped multiple times. that's not under my control."

The reason that the bot was started/stopped multiple times is because the bot either got stuck (for example buying potions), as well as the option to change the config not working 100% of the time. One time, the client froze up completely. I have not had these issues whatsoever with two other scripts bots I have used. The premium agility one and the free pest control one.

The bot is low quality because it can only perform its actions under a very narrow set of circumstances. Any hiccups that the bot comes across causes it to cease working entirely. That is poor programming. The bot should be able to recognize when it is stuck and have workarounds for that.

For example: when I ran out of prayer points the bot was stuck on the prayer page attempting to activate quick heal, letting my character regenerate to around 15 hp, and not boosting the extremely low absorption level despite having many potions in the inventory. The bot was stuck on the "activating prayers" task.

"getting stuck buying at the shop is a client issue. best way to resolve it is to either use fixed mode, or have resizable set to a very wide (& zoomed out) screen as opposed to the default. nothing i can do about that atm besides forcing you to the correct screen size, which would be a pretty bad idea to do to every person using this bot. "

Sure, maybe thats a solution, but nowhere in the config does it say that this is a requirement to have the bot working properly. Again, this is just another example of the bot being highly inflexible and prone to getting stuck. The solution is not to "force someone to the correct screen size". The real solution is the bot being able to adapt to any type of screen size. It is incredibly common for players to have clients that are not the above specifications that you described, so you should have your bot account for that. You should not expect the users of your bot to have your specific execution and setup in mind. It is your job to be able to cover the different scenarios to deliver a high quality bot.

"for config options, i'm curious - what do you feel is missing outside of power surge and dharok repair? as for the ui, it's already being reworked atm. any other suggestions, feel free to post in the support thread."

If you check out the other NMZ premium bot, it is extremely flexible in allowing you to pick the specific gear you want to use for your special attack. If my default is dharoks (with no str bonus), perhaps I want to bring a nezzy + bandos swap to boost my strength bonus for my special attacks. Furthermore, the bot should be able to flick piety/rigour/augury without using any prayer. This would be a HUGE asset in saving prayer potions while offering an extremely substantial gain in xp/hr. Even if you did bring prayer potions you would run out as piety drains prayer very quickly. Perhaps the bot already flicks prayers, but it does so inefficiently as I ended up running out of prayer which is why I discovered the above scenario where the bot broke.

This isn't just one player doing something stupid that happened to break the bot. This is a fundamental error in how the bot is programmed. If only 1 out of 1000 players had issues with the bot, then thats fine. But this is not the case. If you look at the reviews, MANY players have issues with the bot. No other premium bot I know of has issues to this degree. I strongly suggest that you spend alot more effort and QA to polish up this bot. There is a reason why so many players would use a bot thats nearly DOUBLE the price of this one. If your bot was of high quality and wasn't highly lacking, there would be absolutely no reason for someone to pay $0.10/hr instead of $0.06.

16. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There are multiple cases that pickup those hiccups actually. And an emergency shutdown for many that it can't pickup. But obviously I can't find everything, which is why there's a bug reporting guide in the overview. You're the first to mention having an issue with activating prayers (no surprise, i go through maybe 10-12 prayer points over the course of a 3-4hr dream) so thanks for bringing it up - i'll take a look. Feel free to post a full bug report guide.

It isn't in the config options to change screen size because, as I said, it is a client issue - and a relatively new one at that. Sometime before you got here, it wasn't a problem. And despite you only seeing it in my bot recently, it actually is an issue affecting multiple. Here's a link to the gitlab issue tracking it:

Switching CanvasMode completely breaks a bot. (#380) · Issues · RuneMate / Community · GitLab

For issues at the client level, not bot-specific, i typically won't try to find a workaround simply because the client developers work through those & push fixes (and again, it plagues a bunch of bots - not just mine). Imagine if I tried to write a fix for every bug that resulted from an OSRS update, only to have the client devs have fixes live & pushed out before the latest version of my bot even had the chance to get approved to the botstore. That's wasted time & effort to coverup something that's already been looked at and fixed on their end. There are times where it'll be worth adding in a fix for a client problem, sure (look through the update log and you'll see if/when I do). If/when that gitlab post gets an update saying that it won't be fixed anytime soon on their end, then i'll consider a different approach. But as of now, all I can do is recommend resizing your client (or zooming out to the maximum). I'm not assuming you will have a specific setup for this to work, i'm just working around the issues we have at the moment. Prior to this bug, any setup (resizable, fixed-mode, zoomed in or out) was fine. Unfortunately for this specific issue, you can tell from the gitlab comments that the most-effective "fix" (config option to force resizing the client) is not actually a suitable/safe method. I'm not going to force everyone to have a certain screen settings to cover up a client bug - that's even worse programming.

You actually just detailed the reason to to pay for $0.10/hr for the other bot instead of $0.06/hr.
    The other supports cases that you specifically want. Thanks for the recommendation & that's exactly what this thread is for.
    I doubt many are doing complete gear swaps for special attacks, but the more requested something is, the more likely it is to be added. In the meantime though, since that's a use case you're looking for and one bot doesn't support it (while the other does at a higher cost), you should definitely be looking at using the other. Thankfully there's an overview to detail what the two support. Simply put, if the other has specific features that you need, you should be using that (while of course recommending it if you want it in this bot as well). For my use case(s) - and the many that enjoyed using this bot (I mean you mentioned looking at the reviews. It's at a 4 star average with 147 reviews total - i'm assuming based on that, the majority don't feel the same as you do) - we don't actually need those features as much. Hence the lower price. Even if I were to add all of those features in (and as you say, spend more time/effort to polish this up), my price would be adjusted to match his.

Thanks for the recommendation/feedback regardless. Feel free to send more ideas. The bots already going through an overhaul and may eventually be pushed to the store in it's newer state, but that's still up in the air.

k101817 likes this.
  17. Btw 99 pure

every time i attempt to load up the bot it says "dream limit exceeded" does that mean i can use the bot anymore?

18. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you are using the free version, yes.
    If you aren't using the free version, let me know.

19. slimjimmy123

Hey mate, great bot just left a review.

There seems to be an issue with multiple names within the Boss Selection list - I've tried selecting both, and one and it gets stuck regardless if the name appears twice.

Apart from that, I've managed to get 40k melee xp p/h at 65 combat and not many quests completed.

20. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)