1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fabreze Cannoner[BETA] 2.2.2

Who knew loading cannons would be such a breeze

1. Fabreze

Fabreze #1 Fabric Cleaner

2. JohnnyBottastic

Once it has returned to the "safe spot" it continues spam clicking the safe spot.

3. Fabreze

That happens when it’s logged out for some reason, I’ll fix it but it could have a performance impact for lower end pc users!

You’ll find if you restart it it won’t spam click, so it’ll only happen if it’s logged out from afking or breaking, etc.

4. Fabreze

5. Fabreze

6. Fabreze

7. Fabreze

8. Fabreze

9. Eat

Eat

Bot's been working great for myself, although I am getting an issue where it isn't depositing any items when it attempts to bank, it simply tries to pull out more supplies, but gets stuck due to the inventory being full.

10. Fabreze

What were your banking settings

11. Eat

Eat

Withdraw 10 Monkfish, withdraw 8 prayer potions, bank when out of food as well as when out of prayer potions.

Fabreze likes this.
  12. Fabreze

Ill take a look

13. Chaptor1

Wow, amazing bot. You should look into making it premium when it is out of Beta.

Quick suggestion:
    Is there a way to make the bot stop or pause after a slayer task completes? Or create a checkbox option for that?

I was killing demons and the task finished without me realizing it.
    I tabbed in and bot had been clicking the demon repeatedly even though it wasn't able to attack it.
    It would be sick if you can add an option for pausing or stopping when this happens.

Another thing you could do instead of this would be to make an error catching system where if someone's character fails to do x command several times in a row, stop the bot.

Thanks a ton for reading.

#53 Chaptor1, Sep 6, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    Fabreze likes this.
  14. Fabreze

I'll try and add a chat listener that'll look for the slayer task completion dialogue and auto stop the bot! I've got a lot on my bucket list right now and not a lot of time to work on bots now with classes back in session so it will probably be a bit till I can release these features but stay tuned!

Thanks for the feedback

Chaptor1 likes this.
  15. Crayola

Could you add super combat potions in?

Chaptor1 and Fabreze like this.
  16. Chaptor1

I've used this more and more and I want to thank you again for making this.
    Along with my previous post I noticed a few more minor things that could be added or improved upon. I'll just use numbers as bullet points for you.

1.) My previous post of adding slayer tasks would be very sick whenever you get the time for that:
    https://puu.sh/En5gV/2700bca25e.mp4
    I accidentally let this happen and I was 100% sure i was gonna get a ban but ended up not getting one. Pretty funny.

2.) Super combat potions.

3.) Sometimes I have needed to change worlds and I found an issue this creates. When I pause the bot, pick up the cannon, change world, then resume the bot - the bot will endlessly spam click on the tile where the cannon was at. This is not too high priority since this wont happen when you are AFK, just when you are already at your PC changing worlds.

4.) The bot doesn't automatically stop after x minutes of inactivity, so sometimes I leave the bot paused for hours at a time after i finished using it. This isn't a big issue since it's a free bot, but it can use up some RuneMate hours.

5.) For fight radius, there have been a few times where I needed to put an exact radius, like 1, 2, or 3 so my character doesn't attack over a wall and walk back and forth while safe spotting. I have had a player ask my why I was attacking the further Hellhound that was around a wall.

A better way to explain #4 is with an image:
    [​IMG]

This was the quickest example I could grab.
    So, the pink ring is when there is a radius of 2. Red ring is radius of 3.
    When I have a radius of 3, if there was a Fire Giant where the red circle is, my character would constantly walk out of safe spot, shoot the fire giant, walk back to safe spot, repeat. The fire giant will never move since there is a wall there, so my character will repeat this. Along with it looking very sketchy, at times, the other fire giants will attack me when I step out of the safe spot, having my character take a lot of damage.

--

Thank you again. When or if you do make it a paid bot, I will be very happy to pay per hour.
    The main feature I want is #1 so I can feel super secure doing slayer tasks while AFK and I hope I explained #5 well enough.
    Sorry if this post could seem annoying, I just really wanted to give some feedback to help out since I have used the bot so much. Thank you for reading.

Fabreze likes this.
  17. JohnnyBottastic

Good day! So the web pathing is no longer working for the Land's End Hill giant area. It can no longer get to the bank.

18. bigfatorange

Very nice bot but since today i’m running into an issue where the bot gets stuck trying to alch and fails to alch. Whenever the bot is stuck it also stops loading the cannon. Usually happens after 10 minutes.

Bot clicks on high alch but doesn’t click on the Yew longbow and keeps doing this.

bot was working flawless before today.

19. Jmears4

20. V77

V77

1. Bot can't alch together with cannon. I usually stuck when tries use Alch spell on cannon and cannon stops when run out of balls and bot all the time tries to fill balls but he cant.
    2. Bot cant log out when runs out of balls. He picks cannon and immidialty puts it down again on the floor then picks again and does it forever, looks really botlike.