Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
not working saying out of nature runes when I've got 50k of them on the superheating one can you fix worked a good scripted before

Community Manager
not working saying out of nature runes when I've got 50k of them on the superheating one can you fix worked a good scripted before
Could you provide me with your used preset settings and the log file? Would really help me find the issue. :>

i think i fixed it basically if you have more than 10k nature runes it doesn't like it so i changed my present to 9k runes and it works great

Community Manager
i think i fixed it basically if you have more than 10k nature runes it doesn't like it so i changed my present to 9k runes and it works great
Interesting, glad to see it worked out anyways! It might have been stopped because you had all your nature runes in your preset, bot would stop whenever you have 0 in your bank.

thanks great to know could you improve this maybe adding break handler into this or some form of break system would make this epic script works great but i think break handler would top this off big style

good job anyways

what have you done to superheating now just so i know what to look out for you because so far I've superheated 100k rune bars with your script and flawless :)

Community Manager
what have you done to superheating now just so i know what to look out for you because so far I've superheated 100k rune bars with your script and flawless :)
Fixed a potential NPE and removed some unnecessary things from the log. Just post in the thread or PM me if anything broke, glad you like the bot. :)

Community Manager
6g4xwqv.png

In that folder you should have some documents saying "date - gMagic.txt" just send that to me.
Also, if you get any crashes make sure to submit them when the prompt comes up. Thanks!

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at /Users/Renshawt/RuneMate/logs/10-22 21-36-12 - gMagic.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG Waiting for user to make their choice.
00:00:00 TRACE [InputManager] Keyboard input BLOCKED
00:00:00 TRACE [InputManager] Keyboard input BLOCKED
00:00:01 DEBUG Waiting for user to make their choice.
00:00:02 DEBUG Waiting for user to make their choice.
00:00:02 DEBUG Waiting for user to make their choice.
00:00:03 DEBUG Waiting for user to make their choice.
00:00:03 DEBUG Waiting for user to make their choice.
00:00:04 DEBUG Waiting for user to make their choice.
00:00:05 DEBUG Waiting for user to make their choice.
00:00:05 DEBUG Waiting for user to make their choice.
00:00:06 DEBUG Waiting for user to make their choice.
00:00:06 DEBUG Waiting for user to make their choice.
00:00:07 DEBUG SuperheatBanking activated.
00:00:07 INFO We're superheating with a coalbag.
00:00:07 WARN We're out of Nature runes or Coal!

im not out of nature runes or coal

Only problem i have had with it, and it may be due to not proper setup. When i wish to enchant dragon necklaces, regardless of how i set up the bank, the bot immediately claims i am out of them and closes out. So while not an immediate issue as there is no chance to be banned, it is a nonworking section

Community Manager
Only problem i have had with it, and it may be due to not proper setup. When i wish to enchant dragon necklaces, regardless of how i set up the bank, the bot immediately claims i am out of them and closes out. So while not an immediate issue as there is no chance to be banned, it is a nonworking section
I can look into this, could you provide me with the log? (located in C:\Users\username\RuneMate\logs)
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.