Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

gMagic [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Encountered issue when bot opened fanmail while alching. Action bar disappeared when text popped up and it was stuck in a loop for a while.

@Gengsta - Your bot is amazing. The only catch at the moment is that when enchanting dragonstone bracelets, the bot tries to enchant each individual bracelet as opposed to just clicking once then letting the queue happen. If that makes sense? I can provide a video.

Community Manager
@Gengsta - Your bot is amazing. The only catch at the moment is that when enchanting dragonstone bracelets, the bot tries to enchant each individual bracelet as opposed to just clicking once then letting the queue happen. If that makes sense? I can provide a video.
Thank you!
I'll look into the issue you're having.

EDIT: Fixed in version v2.0.5

Last edited:
Community Manager
Thanks Gengsta, rocking bot. Nice quick fix too. I did notice it did the same with the Dragonstone Ring, but only once? Which confused me a bit...
Shouldn't happen at all after the next update is pushed! :)

Presumed it would stop when out of enchantables so it sat paused for 10 hours, possible to refund? thanks

suddenly script stoped working. it runs like always but dont do anything in game and takes out my $. Update, after rs update needed to change legacy layout to normal to start working.

Last edited:
I'm a bit retarded. I've been reading through the overview, is it possible to alch-tele with this bot?

Community Manager
I'm a bit retarded. I've been reading through the overview, is it possible to alch-tele with this bot?
No sorry it is not possible. You can do it with Serenes bot, Divine Magic

Gengsta submitted a new resource:

gMagic - Oh, ho, ho. It's magic! (You know)

Read more about this resource...
it doesnt do anything, just stands there minimzing the action/combat bar.

Trying to smelt mith bars, got 10 of mith and coal ore and nature runes whilst im holding a fire staff. Preset in bank is one which I have selected and super hit is in slow number one on action bar 4. Its not working

its got to be something to do with minimising the bar, its doing it even with iron ore too just stands there.

Dont want to risking losing more money so will wait for a reply

Status
Not open for further replies.