Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

gMagic [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for developing this bot. However, I do have a small suggestion. Would it be possible to speed-up the alchemy-casting? After selecting the high-alchemy spell from the actionbar, the bot waits for approximately 3-4 seconds.

Community Manager
Community Manager
preset 1: a stack of cosmics and 27 dragon necklaces
i have tried both empty inventory or preset inventory. bot will either way open the bank and immediately claim im out then log out
Does your preset include all of your cosmic runes?

Community Manager
it does not include all of them, only about 3k or so out of the 5k i have. that way each preset has the same number of runes
Alright, then I'll have to look into it. I'd recommend you have a lower amount of runes per preset though (50~) because otherwise the bot will have trouble whenever you go low on runes.

easily triggered ✌
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

hola, como encantaré mi collar, hago clic en iniciar y hago clic en alquimia y no funciona, por favor ayuda

Was just using the alching feature and was achieving a rate of 77.7k per hour, the OFFICIAL runescape wikia states that the maximum xp/h is 78k based on a no-lag, tick perfect scenario. I'm surprised this bot isn't $1 per hour to be perfectly honest with you. Thank you Gengsta for your support.

Community Manager
hola, como encantaré mi collar, hago clic en iniciar y hago clic en alquimia y no funciona, por favor ayuda

Was just using the alching feature and was achieving a rate of 77.7k per hour, the OFFICIAL runescape wikia states that the maximum xp/h is 78k based on a no-lag, tick perfect scenario. I'm surprised this bot isn't $1 per hour to be perfectly honest with you. Thank you Gengsta for your support.
E0Clr6.png

High Level Alchemy takes 5 game ticks, or 3 seconds, to cast. It can be cast up to exactly 1200 times in one hour which adds up to exactly 78,000 xp/hr, although in practice many people cast a little less, due to lag and timing inconsistency.
update coming soontm

Status
Not open for further replies.