1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Got my quest cape! In under 2 weeks from scratch

Discussion in 'Goals' started by ZulrahEzy, Jun 9, 2015.

1. TacticalMan

Wait what? Do you know how a bet works?

2. ZulrahEzy

Who said I was betting?
    You were putting down 1b
    I am putting my dedication of spending countless hours to prove your wrong. If anything thats more than enough. Unless you are going to chicken out.

3. TacticalMan

Thats not how a bet works..... The bet goes like this, I put down 1b you put down 1b and if you ended up being right(probably not) you would take my 1b and your 1b. Thats how a bet works. I'm not going to risk 1b for 0gp return....

4. ZulrahEzy

Its okay if you want to back out I understand. Guess you couldn't live up to your word.

5. TacticalMan

Like I really don't understand, I'm still down for the bet but you have to put up 1b too.

6. ZulrahEzy

Nope you have to just put your 1b down. What are you afraid of?

7. TacticalMan

I'm sorry but are you dumb or do you just not speak english? Why would I risk $1500 worth of gold for $0 in return? @EvilCabbage since you plan on being them MM please explain to him how a bet works....

8. ZulrahEzy

Alright I guess you are backing down. Its fine. You never were the person to live up to your words anyway. I mean you cant even read.

9. SlashnHax

Usually when you bet against someone, both sides put forward an amount of money and the winner gets all of the money? You could probably negotiate a different wager if you don't wanna match his 1b.

10. ZulrahEzy

I don't have 1b and im already betting playing 24 hours straight which is more stressful than a 1b gold.

If he was so confident then he would just go in as he was the one saying so. Then again he is using that excuse to stall stuff. He is all talk. If he really means what he says and is SOO confident he would just put it down and prove me wrong. If he wins I will take a ban =D

I also don't recalling me making a bet but telling him if he wanted to make a point then do to it but then he always has some excuse to get out of something. Always one thing after another. If he is just going to keep saying one thing after another its no point arguing over it. I got it done he hasn't. He is just upset but that's not my problem. He can't read and he make very questionable statements.

Plus I honestly doubt he has 1b when he gets banned for scamming only 20m.

#70 ZulrahEzy, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  11. SlashnHax

I don't doubt that you'd be able to do it.

Seems like he thought the bet was whether you could pull it off or not, and then he offered a price as the wager. The 1b bet seems like he's trying to scare you off or he knows you can't/won't match the price xD

As it stands, he's offered 1b($1500?), you've offered a ban. I doubt he'll accept those terms, but I also doubt he was serious about it to begin with.

12. ZulrahEzy

Yeah plus he refused to to even prove it that he had the cash. He is all talk.