1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Agility AIO 2.3.20

"'Just do it' - Nike"

1. ColtKappa

Canifis doesn't work at all, just says cannot resolve jump on every obstacle.

2. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

3. talalaila

bot works realy good until now but i found 1 issue on Relleka agility Courses when the mark apears on the first Roof the bot first click climb on another Roof and only then try to click on mark but it is to late. :)

4. BootySnatcher

It's a good bot, my only complaint would be the zig zags it does after you complete a lap in seers by the yew trees. It's pretty obvious if it happens every lap. I think its the minimap clicking in the wrong spot, perhaps you can alter that to avoid the zig zags.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 4, 2019, Original Post Date: Sep 4, 2019 ---
    Yes, this is the same issue i am referencing.

5. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

6. canela0888

Has this fixed the clicking problems with Seers course?

7. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

8. Tontsa

Rellekka is broken.

9. layis3

Does this currently support the wilderness agility course with eating?

10. IanSwaqs

varrock dont work... keeps stopping every 10 min and wont go online again
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 23, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 23, 2019 ---
    hello mate, is it possible to get refunds? i got charged for 4 hours in the time span of 1 hour....

11. nmar

none of the courses ive attempted (al kharid, varrock, seers) work. with seers specifically it click where the beginning of the course is but not the actual course.

12. iRep

working flawless in canifs atm any chance at getting prif course eventually :p

13. hamall

Falador seems to have issues get's constantly stuck in the same spot..

14. RuneM8r

Ive seen it miss multiple Marks of grace @ Canifis rooftop course OSRS desktop

Now @ Falador course
    Keeps going to this spot when starting the course and getting stuck https://i.imgur.com/bKBdX6V.png

#34 RuneM8r, Dec 11, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  15. discopotato

Runs pretty well but i am having trouble figuring out how to set up alching at the same time, thanks in advance.

16. RuneM8r

Continuously missing marks of grace in all courses still

17. neetlove

Stuck on Seers after the jump down. "Walking to wall" but doesn't walk anywhere.

davidphukinvv likes this.
  18. Thrixsx

Not so much a bug as a concern. I'm currently fairly low level and working rooftops. Once my energy runs out the bot will stay stuck in "activating our run energy". Which would normally be fine except it takes so long to regen my energy that the bot stops from inactivity and I get logged out. Any chance it could be changed to still complete courses even when energy isnt 100% full?

Otherwise seems like a really solid bot

19. kickpointy

Would be super dope if you added the option to lock camera rotation. Considering it's unnecessary to rotate your camera on most courses at all, I'm almost certain that the current 3-5 rotations per lap, every lap, are a dead giveaway that this is a bot

also, on the Seers course w/ diary done, it clicks the Seers tele an additional time after a success teleport wayyy more often than a human ever would. Kinda sus cuz it happens right at the most traffic-heavy area of the course, thus drastically increasing possible detection. Just from an hour of testing I got 11 double teles, so roughly 1in10 laps

20. perryandreq

Got banned in under 4 hours of total bot usage. Did poll agility course for 78-79 got banned shortly after 79. I had been using awesome agility from 1-78 no problem. This is a big bummer cause I paid for this script bot whereas alpha agility was free. Hopefully there is some steps you could take to ensure safety and reduce bot detection. Short of changes to this script bot i most likely will not be using it again. I do appreciate the work you put into the script bot, it has nice UI and seemed to function well. Cheers