Hexis Agility AIO 1.7.4

"'Just do it' - Nike" - Makutu

1. Makutu
    Hexis Agility AIO

Flawlessly completes every Rooftop on OldSchool with a multitude of features.
    • Progressive Mode
      • Automatically walk to the next highest course you can do when you level up. Allows for seamless 1-99 training, if you have the appropriate teleport items and meet the requirements.
    • Looting Marks of Grace
      • For a chance at some extra money whilst training, or to unlock the exclusive Graceful outfit, you can pick up Marks of Grace.
    • Casting High-Level Alchemy
      • For highly efficient training, consider casting High Level Alchemy whilst you traverse the Rooftop course. This means you're making even more money, training magic, and training Agility all in one bot.
    • Casting Magic Imbue
      • For those who have Lunars unlocked, you can cast Magic Imbue whilst training to train some Magic alongside Agility.
    • Drinks Stamina potions
      • Users can take Stamina potions with them to increase their xp per hour.
    • Eats Summer Pies
      • Boost your Agility level and experience even further with Summer pies.
    • Jug of Wines
      • For lower levels you can bring some jugs of wine for cheap and effective food.
    • Seers' Village Teleport
      • For those who have unlocked the hard diaries, the bot will teleport to the Seers' village bank if you have a law rune in your inventory.

[​IMG]
    nemmemanz likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. gazza908
    gazza908
    1/5,
    Version: 1.7.4
    very poor, was expecting good things from a bot we have to pay for but a waste of $0.50 without even getting an hours worth out of it. Constantly getting stuck and turning itself off and having to restart it and getting charged again could point this bot in the way of both useless and scam. I tried using this both on falador rooftop and canifis. Falador constantly got stuck and timed out, canifis massively over clicks on every jump making it look very bot like, it even got stuck a few times in canifis too and thats a simple course. I would greatly appreciate a refund from this, please look into it and test the bot before you make people pay for it.
  2. fatretard84
    fatretard84
    1/5,
    gets stuck every 20 mins often and i get charged for full hour
  3. Monkey Madness
    Monkey Madness
    2/5,
    it worked fine yesterday although i watched to make sure it ran right. and it did today though i ran this bot and left it alone and it keeps getting stuck not only that it charges for full hour when it does not run but 15-20 mins before it shuts down. this is not right. i have sent message to developer. i am requesting a refund for the time i was charged but did not use. screenshots are in message as well. this review is pending a change depending on developer actions to resolve this situation.
  4. brent ramb0
    brent ramb0
    4/5,
    Works good but will randomly get stuck right around 30-50 minute run time, until you click on the next obstacle to get it back in working order.
  5. Floater
    Floater
    5/5,
    Has worked perfectly for me with no issues on canifis and kandarin course. Big thanks to the developer
  6. Augustz
    Augustz
    4/5,
    Been working great 60-70 Agility with no problem, however gets stuck quite often while turning on High-alch and pick up marks of grace. ( tries to pick up the mark, mid cast,) so it ends up using high-alch on the mark of grace which is still on the floor. so 4/5 stars just for this "inconvenience". In general did not run into any mistakes by using only "Pick up MoG".
  7. SanctusDemon
    SanctusDemon
    3/5,
    its a FANTASTIC BOT i personally had very little issue. and im not giving it a three because im banned infact im still not 3 days after starting use and still using it here and there. alot less now... it does not BREAK at all. that function is indeed broken. the break profiles do not save. im guessing these issues are probly related. it will stop at a certain level. but it does this by timing out. idk if that is on purpose or not. i suppose that may look realistic for some players who log out that way and dont actually hit the button. while i do, it looks very strange on my account im sure. so ive started mimicing that behavior when im really playing. and no ban. but fact is this is a paid bot. these feature need to be fixed. 2 other bugs to report. if u pause the bot during certain moments it will do in infinte spin with the camera until you hit stop SUPER BAD... fix this please!!! after wards u do indeed get charged a full hour and recharged another hour when u attempt to restart the bot in a new instance. this is why i have stopped using your bot 80 percent of the time now. this is not cool. this is a form of stealing as far as im corncerned. please fix these problems i doubt it will take u long.
  8. DeTaco
    DeTaco
    4/5,
    Works good at Seers' course, only downside is that it does not picks up marks. If it'd do that, then it would be a 5 star rating.
  9. Vhayul
    Vhayul
    5/5,
    Safe to use for a long while in Canafis.
  10. ragmo
    ragmo
    5/5,
    Solid scripting, but I've noticed it clicks in the same areas with the same pattern. That may lead to people getting caught and banned. But regardless, quite the sick bot.