Hexis Agility AIO
Flawlessly completes every Rooftop on OldSchool with a multitude of features.
- Progressive Mode
- Automatically walk to the next highest course you can do when you level up. Allows for seamless 1-99 training, if you have the appropriate teleport items and meet the requirements.
- Looting Marks of Grace
- For a chance at some extra money whilst training, or to unlock the exclusive Graceful outfit, you can pick up Marks of Grace.
- Casting High-Level Alchemy
- For highly efficient training, consider casting High Level Alchemy whilst you traverse the Rooftop course. This means you're making even more money, training magic, and training Agility all in one bot.
- Casting Magic Imbue
- For those who have Lunars unlocked, you can cast Magic Imbue whilst training to train some Magic alongside Agility.
- Drinks Stamina potions
- Users can take Stamina potions with them to increase their xp per hour.
- Eats Summer Pies
- Boost your Agility level and experience even further with Summer pies.
- Jug of Wines
- For lower levels you can bring some jugs of wine for cheap and effective food.
- Seers' Village Teleport
- For those who have unlocked the hard diaries, the bot will teleport to the Seers' village bank if you have a law rune in your inventory.
Hexis Agility AIO 1.7.6
"'Just do it' - Nike" - Makutu
This bot is borderline 5 stars, the only thing that lets it down is previously someone mentioned about it getting stuck in pollnevich if the door is open and this still hasn't been fixed. this crashes because of this a few times (Cant leave bot for a period of time because it will log you out when stuck)
On that note I have used this bot for 10ish hours running the course in pollnevich gaining a lot of exp and marks of grace. There doesn't seem to be the same lag while this bot is running as others. I highly recommend this bot and if the script writer fixes the issue il be happy to re review and give a glowing 5 stars. Good value for money (if you don't have to keep paying to restart the bot after it fails)
Haven't used the features other than picking up marks, but it's a solid bot and does the job well for every course. Only thing that annoyed me while using it are these bugs:
- Sometimes gets stuck on Pollnivneach between the Tree and the Rough Wall. If the curtain under the Rough Wall is open, the bot can misclick, go into the room, and think it fell off the course. So it will say it's trying to go back to the Basket to restart the course, but the bot seems to stand still instead. Possible fix is using a different camera rotation at that step, or maybe adding a correction to go back to the Rough Wall?
- Sometimes gets stuck on Rellekka between the two consecutive Gaps. The camera will usually be perfectly vertical when it's stuck here. Once again it will assume you fell off and try to correct it by running back to the Rough Wall at the start, but instead just stands still (even though the Gap is literally one tile away). Possible fix is just... making the bot realize it's one tile away from the spot it should click.
Both of these only happened once every 1-2 hours, but they both happened very consistently. Makes the grinds for those courses require babysitting. Very consistent and fast bot outside of that though! Will update to 5 stars when those bugs are fixed.
Only a 3 because for the price has a few issues. First the other have said that keep lagging out when alching and picking up marks of grace. Not always but time to time does it with me too.
Next issues that I have run across to, just plainly and simply crashes or just quits the the bot altogether. Then the timing of alch could be better but that would mean a shit ton of optimization per course so not gonna hold it against you.
But one of the most expensive bots and still has a few critical issues.
Needs babysitting but is still ok tho
I am a little worried after watching it run the click percentage seems to be about 100% and it never mis clicks. it would be nice to add in some mis clicks to get that down to a little bit more human levels. I got banned from suicide botting after about 56 hours straight got all the way to lvl 80 ish agility so if you use it smartly your probably not going to get banned.