Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

WdSVKI1.jpeg

MUlCgqd.png

hexis-logo-final.png

Hexis Agility AIO

Flawlessly completes every Rooftop on OldSchool with a multitude of features.
  • Progressive Mode
    • Automatically walk to the next highest course you can do when you level up. Allows for seamless 1-99 training, if you have the appropriate teleport items and meet the requirements.
  • Looting Marks of Grace
    • For a chance at some extra money whilst training, or to unlock the exclusive Graceful outfit, you can pick up Marks of Grace.
  • Casting High-Level Alchemy
    • For highly efficient training, consider casting High Level Alchemy whilst you traverse the Rooftop course. This means you're making even more money, training magic, and training Agility all in one bot.
  • Casting Magic Imbue
    • For those who have Lunars unlocked, you can cast Magic Imbue whilst training to train some Magic alongside Agility.
  • Drinks Stamina potions
    • Users can take Stamina potions with them to increase their xp per hour.
  • Eats Summer Pies
    • Boost your Agility level and experience even further with Summer pies.
  • Jug of Wines
    • For lower levels you can bring some jugs of wine for cheap and effective food.
  • Seers' Village Teleport
    • For those who have unlocked the hard diaries, the bot will teleport to the Seers' village bank if you have a law rune in your inventory.

VafUOjW.png
Reactions: nemmemanz
Author
swych
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.14 star(s) 90 ratings

More resources from swych

Latest updates

1. Hexis Agility AIO v3.1.5 Released!

Hexis Agility AIO updated to v3.1.5.
  2. Hexis Agility AIO v3.1.4 Released!

Hexis Agility AIO updated to v3.1.4.
  3. Hexis Agility AIO v3.1.3 Released!

Hexis Agility AIO updated to v3.1.3.

Latest reviews

Agility portion works fine. When I try to turn on high-alch, it'll click high alch; then just click away; which ends up freezing the bot to repeat the same pattern over and over. But it does agility fine, so that's what I mainly care about.
canfis is broken after update. doesnt pick up marks of grace. but luckily with cuppa agility bot being broken for ardy courses * the best agility bot and its cheaper*.. im using this one for now temporary ..

save money and use cuppa agility bot its 8c and better xp rate.
swych
swych
Bot wasn't changed in the update, it was updated to work with the new client api.
Not picking up marks at seers course
swych
swych
Client is/was broken with ground items. Party is aware.
canfis broken, stole my money
swych
swych
Completely useless report. Canifis is working great, thanks for the feedback though.
Great bot, Works well, but i noticed it gets stuck on 1st rooftop of canifis Pretty frequently, so you gata watch it - 4/5
How do I get the full version?
toppp
Runs pretty well, gets stuck occasionally at Falador course, get stuck pressing 'Open' on the drawers in the house at the start instead of actually starting the course.
Seers village rooftop course sometimes clicks on the deposit bank and gets stuck.
swych
swych
Good note, I'll make a fix. Thanks"
Ran at Seers' for 10+ hours, without any issues.
swych
swych
<3