1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Agility AIO 2.3.20

"'Just do it' - Nike"

1. Swych
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hexis Agility AIO

Flawlessly completes every Rooftop on OldSchool with a multitude of features.
    • Progressive Mode
      • Automatically walk to the next highest course you can do when you level up. Allows for seamless 1-99 training, if you have the appropriate teleport items and meet the requirements.
    • Looting Marks of Grace
      • For a chance at some extra money whilst training, or to unlock the exclusive Graceful outfit, you can pick up Marks of Grace.
    • Casting High-Level Alchemy
      • For highly efficient training, consider casting High Level Alchemy whilst you traverse the Rooftop course. This means you're making even more money, training magic, and training Agility all in one bot.
    • Casting Magic Imbue
      • For those who have Lunars unlocked, you can cast Magic Imbue whilst training to train some Magic alongside Agility.
    • Drinks Stamina potions
      • Users can take Stamina potions with them to increase their xp per hour.
    • Eats Summer Pies
      • Boost your Agility level and experience even further with Summer pies.
    • Jug of Wines
      • For lower levels you can bring some jugs of wine for cheap and effective food.
    • Seers' Village Teleport
      • For those who have unlocked the hard diaries, the bot will teleport to the Seers' village bank if you have a law rune in your inventory.

[​IMG]
    nemmemanz likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Qzuaar
    Qzuaar
    4/5,
    Version: 2.1.8
    Great bot, Works well, but i noticed it gets stuck on 1st rooftop of canifis Pretty frequently, so you gata watch it - 4/5
  2. parabolicpork
    parabolicpork
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.6
    How do I get the full version?
  3. lsdinspace
    lsdinspace
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.6
    toppp
  4. flipman323
    flipman323
    4/5,
    Version: 1.8.0
    Runs pretty well, gets stuck occasionally at Falador course, get stuck pressing 'Open' on the drawers in the house at the start instead of actually starting the course.
  5. Royaltee909
    Royaltee909
    4/5,
    Version: 1.7.28
    Seers village rooftop course sometimes clicks on the deposit bank and gets stuck.
    1. Swych
      Author's Response
      Good note, I'll make a fix. Thanks"
  6. kitka
    kitka
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.26
    Ran at Seers' for 10+ hours, without any issues.
    1. Swych
  7. Askimolur
    Askimolur
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.23
    Luxury ac gözlü##########################
  8. TADLABS
    TADLABS
    3/5,
    Version: 1.7.21
    Overall this bot is okay ive gone from 30 to 75 agility just in a few days with intermitent sesseions. two issue one the pollnivneach course where the bot gets stuck and Rellika where the bot just stops working, for this reason ive swapped bot
  9. hcb14786
    hcb14786
    4/5,
    Version: 1.7.19
    great bot, but why is it double clicking all the obstacles?
  10. woky918
    woky918
    4/5,
    Version: 1.7.19
    I thought the bot was running pretty smoothly but i caught a 2 day ban for botting ( luckily only 2 ). I'd say don't bot agility for longer than an hour and a half & also seers village course is the riskiest course to bot. my main got perma'd at seers from a different script