Hexis Agility AIO 1.7.19

"'Just do it' - Nike"

1. Noah
    [​IMG]
    Hexis Agility AIO

Flawlessly completes every Rooftop on OldSchool with a multitude of features.
    • Progressive Mode
      • Automatically walk to the next highest course you can do when you level up. Allows for seamless 1-99 training, if you have the appropriate teleport items and meet the requirements.
    • Looting Marks of Grace
      • For a chance at some extra money whilst training, or to unlock the exclusive Graceful outfit, you can pick up Marks of Grace.
    • Casting High-Level Alchemy
      • For highly efficient training, consider casting High Level Alchemy whilst you traverse the Rooftop course. This means you're making even more money, training magic, and training Agility all in one bot.
    • Casting Magic Imbue
      • For those who have Lunars unlocked, you can cast Magic Imbue whilst training to train some Magic alongside Agility.
    • Drinks Stamina potions
      • Users can take Stamina potions with them to increase their xp per hour.
    • Eats Summer Pies
      • Boost your Agility level and experience even further with Summer pies.
    • Jug of Wines
      • For lower levels you can bring some jugs of wine for cheap and effective food.
    • Seers' Village Teleport
      • For those who have unlocked the hard diaries, the bot will teleport to the Seers' village bank if you have a law rune in your inventory.

[​IMG]
    nemmemanz likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Dooboo
    Dooboo
    3/5,
    Version: 1.7.19
    Was working okay. Now it wont let me select any mode error being "selected course is too high for your agility level".
  2. rene4e2
    rene4e2
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.18
    What are the chances of beiing banned botting agility? Its higher then when u bot FM for example?
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      It's completely random
  3. Bjokkie
    Bjokkie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.17
    Good Job.
    1. Noah
  4. Skyonai
    Skyonai
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.17
    No longer stuck. Thanks for the quick fix Noah. Still a bit miffed I got charged 4-5 hours, but it is what it is. Love all your bots, and love that you're interactive and a good listener. 10/10 agility bot :)
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Hey, I've refunded you for those sessions, just wanted to make sure I got it working before refunding that's all :)
  5. Skyonai
    Skyonai
    3/5,
    Version: 1.7.16
    Was working fine for a bit, but now, confusingly, it gets stuck on "Starting Hexis Agility AIO" and not giving me any sort of Settings UI. Wasted 4-5 hours of money stopping and restarting, wondering if it was something on my end.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Fixed, please try again
  6. DixonUrButt
    DixonUrButt
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.15
    Been running it basically nonstop and have gone from 1-77 agility so far and no ban. Have the ever so rare bug here and there where the bot stops or the client crashes but not the end of the world!
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Sheeeeeesh man, good stuff. Thank you and best of luck :)
  7. afk1234
    afk1234
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.11
    gr8
    1. Noah
  8. Brian Bunger
    Brian Bunger
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.8
    Great bot, but as of 4 days ago no matter what I do, when I open the bot in the settings tab there is nothing at all. No courses or anything and the bot won't obviously work without the courses. Still a 5 star, just hope to be able to use it again soon and not sure what to do to get it to work again. Tried unfollowing and taking it off the client and re installing the client itself. Still nothing :/
  9. adz442
    adz442
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.8
    amazing so far
    1. Noah
  10. 0nlyDefense
    0nlyDefense
    3/5,
    Version: 1.7.6
    Runs okay. on lower level couses it was seamless but on seers it messes up every 10 minutes. need to be babysat.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      I'll take a look at this, do you know exactly where it messes up?