Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fw0LGAs.jpeg

uyxZ695.png

hexis-logo-final.png

Hexis Pest Control PRO
Completes Pest Control. Featured-packed. Highly customisable. All Landers, Dharoks, Quick-Prayers, and more!

Only carry your special attack weapon (if using one) and your potions. Carrying any other items may result in unexpected behavior.

B9TouA4.png

hb6ZNVO.png
Author
swych
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.10 star(s) 72 ratings

More resources from swych

Latest updates

1. Hexis Pest Control v3.0.2 Released!

Hexis Pest Control updated to v3.0.2.
  2. Hexis Pest Control v3.0.1 Released!

Hexis Pest Control updated to v3.0.1.
  3. Hexis Pest Control v3.0.0 Released!

Hexis Pest Control updated to v3.0.0.

Latest reviews

Works perfectly, got me full void.
works like a charm now. Appreciate doing business with one of the best
I've been using this script for ironman prayer training. Over 60k prayer per hour at high prayer levels. (with 8 pts per game elite ca reward) Only complaint is sometimes it will run to the edge of the map which a human would never do, or zig zag repeatedly between two mobs if the doors are closed which again a human would never do. Those are rare occasions though. 5/5 stars for sure, beats using a green dragon bot for prayer.
swych
swych
good stuff gl on 99 :)
10/10 got me full void with all helmets without any issues
swych
swych
King <3
Great bot, occasionally will not do enough to get reward points for whatever reason, but pretty rare. Other than that ran great and got void with elite very quickly. No complaints great work
Sucks for being a paid version.

If it were free it would get 3/4 stars out of 5. As a paid version 1 star out of 5.

A few bugs that stop the script occasionally and not the most efficient.
swych
swych
0 actual bug reports to be seen, so no action can be taken. Thanks
does exactly what you'd expect it to, elite void range complete in a single day :)
Worked flawless, got me elite void and all unlockables!
People are retards, if it's not working perfectly for you, most likely your connection or your settings, but the bot is great as is the vast majority of Hexis bots. Tyvm
It works but you have to babysit it. Not worth the money. Have messaged the Developer about bugs found but they have never responded.