1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Agility AIO 2.3.20

"'Just do it' - Nike"

1. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Attach logs and hope the author responds. There is no obligation to give refunds, its more of a courtesy, because we lose 30% when we refund people technically.
    To find the logs, open the runemate client, then click help, then view logs.
    (The folder should be in your user directory under runemate)

2. malebs

Every hour or so it keeps getting stuck at the first obstacle at Falador rooftop.

robbymister likes this.
  3. juanitobro

4. FiggyZiggy

The bot freezes up when it tries to reactivate run energy while running laps at Al-Kharid
    --- Double Post Merged, May 26, 2020, Original Post Date: May 26, 2020 ---
    same issue in Varrock

5. Xfaz

Falador course needs to be babysat, keeps getting stuck every few laps

6. jigz2020

I am at Varrock Agility course 34 Agility and it says you dont have high agility level to run this bot. What is thiserror? now its taken my money out from my wallet 0.08 x3? so my 3 hours worth botting wasted. Can you refund this and fix this..
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 18, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 18, 2020 ---
    Bot not working, I am at Varrock Agility course with 34 agility and it says i dont have high agility level to run this bot? Same works with lower course too.. now its taken 0.08 x3 of payment out of my wallet.. can you refund please? and fix this .,

7. MrSpacebat

I'm having the same problem, been charged for 13 hours now just for trying to get the bot working since I woke up about 4 hours ago.
    Everytime I start it charges an hour even tho I have to stop it to start again to see if it works.
    Its probably related to the update that osrs just had but I'd like a refund for those hours I got charged for trying to get my bot started lol. 0.08* 13 hours.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 18, 2020 ---
    0.08*14 or 15 rn
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 18, 2020 ---
    The logs

Attached Files:

8. taterknocker

Twice now doing seers it cut off about ~2hrs in due to clicking the ladder in the bank and being stuck up top in seers bank.

Bourdeauxx likes this.
  9. rulaya1

can you add wilderness/ape atoll course please

10. Frayed

Perm banned on an account that never was botted on before, nor had any offences on. Botted 8 hours a day with breaks ever 4 hours. Seems like the account was banned because of the update to the game recent;y. After the update the bot was broken, wouldn't pick up marks of grace and wouldn't eat any food in inventory.

11. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Just for the record, botting agility 8 hours a day with breaks every 4 hours is absolutely nuts and bound to get you banned.

ArrancaRabo likes this.
  12. Point 7

Love the bot, runs fine for me, thanks again for the awesome bot :)

13. Jmankush420

okay, tried it 5 times, same thing happens. runs for about 20 mins. then gets a error.. moved from the free version because it wouldn't run the falador to let me try it. 40 cents.. 5 hours.. actual bot time.. 50mins

Attached Files:

diosdel1 likes this.
  14. errorthrow

Bot freezes when it has started to cast high alchemy (chosen the spell, hasn't picked an item) and a mark of grace appears that it then tries to pick up. I am also 95% sure that it sometimes accidentally alches marks of grace which is very unfortunate.

#74 errorthrow, Sep 18, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  15. ironbob1

can confirm with the last couple posts on fally course. it gets stuck every few laps and needs to be hella babysat in order to be effective... would be nice to see a fix..

16. keepthefaith

17. jgs

jgs

Does this bot support seers telespot or can it only run?

18. Kodabug

Got banned in the time it took me to go shower and come back.

19. Teifun2

Worked well so far but now does not pickup marks of grace? Maybe something to do with the update?
    Can you check my payments? 2x5 min.

Canafis Course btw.

20. ArrancaRabo

ArrancaRabo Dimensional Emperor

Bot working great, great response time. Only problem I've noticed is that once the bot is High alching and moving through the rooftops courses, when it finds a Mark of Grace and it was about to high alch, it tries to use (doesnt click, just hovers) High Alch or even the alchable item on the mark of grace, which generates a null response and the bot loops untill it shuts down. The fix I found was simply leaving mouse option unblocked and clicking anywhere so it deselects the alching command, problem is that I need to be fairly fast or else bot shuts down and I have to restart causing another money loss.

FYI for people who got banned, dont bot agility for endless hours at a time.... always bot like an advanced gamer, not like you're a lifeless gamer..