1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Agility AIO 2.3.20

"'Just do it' - Nike"

1. 16weetbix

Already seen the issue mentioned but when the bot tries to pick up marks of grace while alching it'll just get get stuck and stand there doing nothing.

2. Wals

The bot will randomly stop working out of nowhere. Only started happening when I went to Sears Village course. Noticed when I fall between Bank and building with anvil it tends to stop. Worked flawless at Canifis rooftop course, literally no issues there.

3. ArrancaRabo

ArrancaRabo Dimensional Emperor

Did you check for health status or food in inventory? Usually bot stops when it gets below a certain threshold and has no food in inventory. If you didn't have any food, try adding at least some salmon or lobster and let us know if issue persists

4. Blieper

very bad bot, doesnt work on falador, canafis,( and dranor sometimes. )
    spamclicking everywhere. + gets you banned in less then 50min/day for a few days.

5. Bourdeauxx

bot is great other than at canifis that I have seen so far. stamina pots and food are not used at canifis and you get stuck on roofs quite often. not worth the money to use this if this is how it is going to be.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 2, 2020, Original Post Date: Nov 30, 2020 ---
    bot needs a update ASAP osrs client updated settings and is unable to change to fixed mode by the bot.

6. Bennysmalls

my bot will not work in pollnevich. it just keeps trying to zoom out and wont stop

7. CarlNom

Trying to start the bot, It does not work at all, Got 57 Agility and it wont let me run any of the options claiming my Agility level is to low? any solution, been trying for a while and it has dragged currency whilst standing still and trying to configure it.

8. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

9. CarlNom

After the update above, The bot now runs to the destination and actually does what it is supposed to do, It is running fine as of right now ill keep you updated, How ever, for some reason it still says in red "You choose a course which my level is to low for even though I have 20 levels higher than the course requires, but either way, it still does what it is suppose too.

You should add to the bot if possible to miss once in a while and to click more than 1-2 on the jump gap to mimic an actual human as people tend to tripple to quadrople click within 1 second for the jump

Edit : 1 hour run time, Bot is running perfectly fine, no issues so far seen on my end, 93 laps in still going strong.

#89 CarlNom, Dec 7, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  10. TaffLewis

I have found an issue if it can be looked at.
    With High-alch selected, the bot sometimes gets stuck because it clicks to cast HA just before a Mark appears and because it has selected to cast HA it confuses itself and just stands there by the Mark

11. MMASA

I left a review before realizing there was a bug thread. So here are the logs + another explanation of the bugs that I reported in my review.

- Sometimes gets stuck on Pollnivneach between the Tree and the Rough Wall. If the curtain under the Rough Wall is open, the bot can misclick, go into the room, and think it fell off the course. So it will say it's trying to go back to the Basket to restart the course, but the bot seems to stand still instead, going afk until it stops itself.

- Sometimes gets stuck on Rellekka between the two consecutive Gaps. Once again it will assume you fell off and try to correct it by running back to the Rough Wall at the start, but instead just stands still (even though the Gap is literally one tile away). You can easily replicate it by walking onto that roof and standing on the northeastern corner, then starting the bot. I have a picture of the tile attached for your reference.

Both of these only happened once every 1-2 hours, but they both happened very consistently. Makes the grinds for those courses require babysitting.

Hopefully the two logs I have below (cropped for privacy) are enough information to solve the problems!

Attached Files:

12. Jake1414

The break feature just does not work at all

13. dahatar

Ever since the update for the 20th anniversary the Bot had stopped working.

14. moama

Just got a temp ban after doing agility in Varrock today, got logged while botting, was only botting for 1hour 30 mins. Be careful of this bot.

15. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

16. Suspense

@Makutu Hey bud, the stopping function seems to be broken. I've tried it 4 times now, setting it to "03:58" and it stops after 58 minutes every time :S

17. birdoriglooo

Just bit feedback. Works great but have found it will just spin the camera in circles after about half hour of running in canifis

18. Dwarffornow

Works good except the Break Handler is broken.

Turns the bot off once it's on break for 4-5 minutes. Would be nice to see fixed if you can @Makutu <3

#98 Dwarffornow, Feb 25, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  19. spartakexer

Sepulchre???
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 1, 2021, Original Post Date: Feb 27, 2021 ---
    Hallowed Sepulchre???????????????

20. Swych

no