1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Construction PRO 2.7.0

Build the house you've always wanted!

1. Swych

Swych submitted a new resource:

Hexis Construction PRO - Build the house you've always wanted!

Read more about this resource...

#1 Swych, Jan 29, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2024
    Savior likes this.
  2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

3. c00duh

Worked well yesterday, after the update can only get it to build/remove 3 larders. Refuses to speak with butler after that.

Carver13 likes this.
  4. Borat

Currently building oak doors is blocked on Pro.

5. deeznutzboy

hi,
    i am same as above, the bot is working quickly now however i cannot get it to work more than ~15-20 mins before it does an "inactivity check" and eventually the client logs out and bot stops. I noticed because i keep starting the bot i have spent about $1 just restarting it over and over to only get 2-3 hours actual uptime.

6. Swych

Both of you pm me with your logs, a screenshot of your wallet, and any other information to support your case that it only ran for the amount of time specified.

7. MrCap

I've used this script bot one day, and noticed that it keeps on getting stuck on 'talking to butler' on the oak larder method.
    I'm using the demon butler to fetch the planks, restarted the bot 4 times, but kept doing this.
    I'd like to know if i'm doing something wrong or if you've got time to review this.
    Thanks a lot for the work you put in, it's overall a simple but effective bot, but what i'm missing is anti-ban.

8. paully

Hi, i have 2 issues currently with the bot, untill now the bot has been working very well.

Problem 1. the bot always shuts down if i attempt to pause it for over 5 minutes resulting is a hour of botting cost lost.

Problem 2. today the bot has not been recognizing the noted oak planks in my inventory..

i have tried restarting the bot multiple times and reseting the clients.. due to starting and ending the bot so quickly i have been charged a hour per restart. can i send you the logs and possibly have a solution to this problem.

thanks i hope this is the right place to be sending this.

9. Linny2012

Hello, just reporting that when building Teak garden benches occasionally it sits on the bench and then stops working until I manually click off the bench.

Great script bot otherwise, quick and efficient

10. Swych

Hey, I'll make a change to the monitor, for now just don't pause the bot when it's started. As for the oak planks I'm sorry, you can send me the logs if you wish in a PM but I haven't changed that, so it's likely that it won't be due to the bot.

Good spot, will be fixed in the next revision.

11. poopdonk

Hi,

The bot gets stuck when paying the Demon butler 10k while doing Oak Larders. Not sure what the issue is.

Thanks

12. Swych

Should be working fine, if you’re having issues I recommend setting up a money pot as the bot supports that too.

poopdonk likes this.
  13. poopdonk

When doing Oak Doors, the butler can get stuck behind the Oak Door after it has been constructed. If this happens, the bot will open the door, talk to the butler, but will not remove/close the door. Is there a work around for this?

Can you modify the logic to wait until the door has been removed before talking to the butler again? Not sure if this is a viable solution...

Scenario:

Bot sends butler to the bank retrieve Oak planks
    Bot builds Oak door
    Butler returns to house with planks
    Bot cannot talk to butler
    Bot opens door
    Bot talks to butler
    Bot cannot close door/remove door

#13 poopdonk, Feb 12, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    marksguy101 and Borat like this.
  14. Borat

Same issue

marksguy101 likes this.
  15. Swych

Does the door name or actions change? When a door is open, is the name still "Door" and does it have the option to remove?

16. Alex arnold

using the oak dungeon door, demon butler, retrieve plank from bank it works well but sometimes opens the door and gets stuck. maybe add a check if doors open then close if so. i think i fixed the error by moving the camera from a corner angle :)

17. Swych

I was unaware that opening the door removed the option. I will have this fixed in the next update.

Borat likes this.
  18. Churchillian

More often than not it doesnt send my butler back to the bank straight away. I usually am out of planks then it tells the butler to go to the bank ( it should always send the butler before i start making larders so i dont waste so much time?)

Also it is unable to pay my butler the 5k

19. judDickey

I'm still having the issue of he door being opened and the player doesn't close it to remove, so the bot is getting stuck. I'm running 1.2.3 but it doesn't look like the fix has been applied

20. thefriday

This bot was working for me for a while, but now it'll hang up on random things.