Hexis Construction PRO 1.6.8

Build the house you've always wanted!

1. Noah
    [​IMG]
    Hexis Construction PRO

Builds all popular furniture. Supports multiple butlers. Supports Phials.

Supported furniture:
    • Crude wooden chair
    • Oak chair
    • Oak larder
    • Teak table
    • Mahogany table
    • Teak bench
    • Door
    • Gnome bench

Pre-requisites:
    • Fetch/Un-cert the items you're using before.​
    • Call your butler.​
    • Have a bell-pull in your house if you're using a butler.​

I highly recommend building a Servant's moneybag in your house for more XP and less opportunity to fail.

Oak doors
    For those using Oak doors you must now capture the position of the door you want to build at. Stand next to the Door hotspot or the Oak door, select the Oak door in the UI box, then click 'Capture'. Allow the client a couple seconds to find the location of the door and wait for the UI to update.

If you're using Phials it will store relative positions, else it will store the absolute position. If you leave the house at any point and you're not using Phials you will have to reset the doors position manually as the coordinates change each time you enter the house.​

Recent Reviews

1. RSFanatic420
    RSFanatic420
    3/5,
    Version: 1.6.8
    Noah this bot got stuck a lot had to babysit once i was finally able to get to work would have to pause and get character back in position
  2. purewcman
    purewcman
    5/5,
    no problems at all.. getting 430k/hr mahogany tables, got an account to 99 a few months ago with this script and its doing just as good if not better now. works best with servants and moneybag, don't know how anyone can write a bad review on this unless they just aren't following the right procedure. Bot safely my friends :) Hexis your a beauty
  3. Botting10101
    Botting10101
    1/5,
    Tried multiple times and this bot just ate my money and then crashed out. It crashes so often it's unusable, and therefor untrustworthy.

Sadly in my experience this is a general theme with Hexis' bots. Great intentions and when they work they are good bots, but they're all extremely flimsy and break far too often.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
  4. Thehilldog
    Thehilldog
    2/5,
    Version: 1.6.5
    Absolute dogshit xp an hour. 400k at gnome benches. Other users reporting 300k at mahogany tables.

I guess it's easy to be comfortable and not update when you're the only construction script.

I would look elsewhere guys, this isn't worth it if they paid you to use it.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Christ I can hear the tears hitting the keyboard from here. If you want more xp/h then play legit lol
  5. Gusi
    Gusi
    3/5,
    Version: 1.6.5
    bot does what its supposed to do, but xp rates are extemely slow for mahogany tables, im getting 330k/hr
    A quick fix would be to tell your butler to fetch more planks while you still have half invy of planks left, instead of telling him to fetch when invy is out, this wastes alot of time, and it results to getting about only half xp/hr
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Performance has been boosted recently if you care to try again.
  6. Skyonai
    Skyonai
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.2
    Gotten me from 34 - 74 construction easy peasy. I do have a problem now that I've hit 74 though. when I try to capture the door position of the Oak Door.... it doesn't do anything. I stand right next to the door, camera aimed at it and only it, but it just says "Door position is null."
  7. Seppe93
    Seppe93
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.1
    99 Con without probs! :)
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Hell yeah!
  8. Milking rs
    Milking rs
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.0
    im not sure what was going on today with the new update but it bugged out several times if i started the bot from being already logged in and it made my client crash, i then logged out and let runemate log in for me and it worked fine. might just want to baby sit to start off, maybe my pc is just wack idk, never had any problems before this update though 5 out of 5 because i have got 2 accounts to 99 construction using this bot, all and all great bot. (officail osrs client)
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
  9. Seppe93
    Seppe93
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.31
    33-91 Construction in 2 days! works great with the demon butler.
    Some flaws with the lvl 40 servant, but al in al.
    Great stuff! :)
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Huuuuuuuuuuuuge man, congrats
  10. Chopper
    Chopper
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.31
    Since the last update it really runs that amazing , i had to make another review for this version ! top tier bot ! timing is perfect now , and i got from 1 - 77 on a lvl 3 acc that was not even rested lol... no ban yet! lets hope it stays like that ! Amazing work!
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Thanks man, always great to hear the changes are working.