Hexis Construction PRO 1.5.15

Build the house you've always wanted!

1. Noah
    [​IMG]

Hexis Construction PRO
    Builds all popular furniture. Supports multiple butlers. Supports Phials.

Pre-requisites:
    • Fetch/Un-cert the items you're using before.​
    • Call your butler.​
    • Have a bell-pull in your house if you're using a butler.​

I highly recommend building a Servant's moneybag in your house for more XP and less opportunity to fail.

Oak doors
    For those using Oak doors you must now capture the position of the door you want to build at. Stand next to the Door hotspot or the Oak door, select the Oak door in the UI box, then click 'Capture'. Allow the client a couple seconds to find the location of the door and wait for the UI to update.

If you're using Phials it will store relative positions, else it will store the absolute position. If you leave the house at any point and you're not using Phials you will have to reset the doors position manually as the coordinates change each time you enter the house.​

Recent Reviews

1. Jamie Green1
    Jamie Green1
    3/5,
    Version: 1.5.15
    Used this bot for a few trips so far building oak larders, it only builds 2 and asks for more planks leaving 8 at the bottom every time. A lot of wasted time and money on the butler. Also think it’s rather expensive for the output. In other skills I’ve seen a lot better for a lot cheaper.

That being said it does do what it says it does but just very expensive for the output
  2. anthony45321
    anthony45321
    4/5,
    was working good the other day but it keeps stoping randomly having to restart idk whats going on with it when it funs does good also would like gnome benches
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Bot hasn't been changed, so likely restarting RuneMate will fix it for you :)
  3. t bone72
    t bone72
    4/5,
    I've gotten around 1m xp in the past month with this bot. Since a few days ago, Oak Larders don't work at all. I've tried multiple different settings and fixed screen mode.
    When it does work, it will type "1" in the chat box after every time you delete the oak larder, so after 20 min or so you'll have a chat box full of ones. Maybe it just needs an update. Good bot overall, but not one you can keep your eyes off for any amount of time. Thank you for your work on this one!
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Don't worry about the 1's, the bot holds down the key for quicker removals. It makes absolutely no difference at all to your account's safety.
  4. AmenDunes222
    AmenDunes222
    5/5,
    This Bot is a machine. Got me 99 in 3 days. Very few mess ups and if it did it would log me out as a safety measure. So awesome. Well done
    1. Noah
  5. s147case
    s147case
    3/5,
    this bot has got me 20m con xp in the last 6 months.
    today however it has charged me 18 hours x 0.15p and done nothing
    keeps sitting on teak bench,
    struggles to call servent ect.
    would like refund for 15 hours worth
  6. igrinchi
    igrinchi
    4/5,
    Great bot but there are issues when making teak furniture. I tried to do both teak benches and tables but ran into issues. Bot randomly logs off after 5-30 minutes because it says something like no experience gained since last loop ending bot. But the bot is not doing anything... Sometimes just sitting there, other times it gets stuck in a weird spot and behaves differently. Oak larders work like a charm can run for hours no issues.
  7. Kira9
    Kira9
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.12
    I see that issues are resolved, now works great!
    1. Noah
  8. Senseabang
    Senseabang
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.11
    Been using for dungeon doors for the last 8 hours. At first had issues with it stopping after an inventory.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Good to hear. The issues would have been related to calling the butler I expect, as that portion of the bot is broken due to a game update. It is fixed in the next revision.
  9. Djes1656
    Djes1656
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.11
    Flawless bot. Used soley until 86 for max house. Did oak larders, oak dungeon doors, and mahogany tables. Only ran it 1-2 hours a day, but didnt have an issue leaving it alone. Great script.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Dope, good to hear :)
  10. Main Botting
    Main Botting
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5.10
    Good bot would be nice if myth capes were added would be nice for ironmen to get more xp for there planks...…… If the bot has hexis on it you know it ganna be a banger