Hexis Construction PRO 1.5.7

Build the house you've always wanted!

1. Noah
    [​IMG]

Hexis Construction PRO
    Builds all popular furniture. Supports multiple butlers. Supports Phials.

Pre-requisites:
    • Fetch/Un-cert the items you're using before.​
    • Call your butler.​
    • Have a bell-pull in your house if you're using a butler.​
    • IF YOU ARE USING OAK DOORS the bot will build/remove the doors immediately to the right of the stairs when you enter the dungeon. Please arrange your dungeon accordingly.​

I highly recommend building a Servant's moneybag in your house for more XP and less opportunity to fail.

Oak doors
    For those using Oak doors you must now capture the position of the door you want to build at. Stand next to the Door hotspot or the Oak door, select the Oak door in the UI box, then click 'Capture'. Allow the client a couple seconds to find the location of the door and wait for the UI to update.

If you're using Phials it will store relative positions, else it will store the absolute position. If you leave the house at any point and you're not using Phials you will have to reset the doors position manually as the coordinates change each time you enter the house.​

Recent Reviews

1. Ljw199
    Ljw199
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5.6
    Very god bot, does as it is described, however i am also having issue with the chat being spammed with 111111111 every time!
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      It's not an issue.... the bot holds down the keys so it can interact with the interface as quick as possible. Legit players do it ALL the time...
  2. Point 7
    Point 7
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5.6
    Really good bot, but one issue im having is that it spams numbers in the type for some reason
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      It's not an issue.... the bot holds down the keys so it can interact with the interface as quick as possible. Legit players do it ALL the time...
  3. cheesedude
    cheesedude
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.5
    Awesome. 72 to 80 con in past 2 days.
    1. Noah
  4. Yipper123
    Yipper123
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.3
    Bot works great. Im just wondering what the expected xp rate is on oak doors? Thanks
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      About 350k, depends on your computer specs, in-game setup, and ping.
  5. codybeaumont
    codybeaumont
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.3
    Hello, I would love to have a mythical cape option which is 30% more Exp and go saved. I saw you got banned, I can give you one of the 5 accounts I don't use anymore? if you want to continue. it's not great but it has a full void and 89 range, 1200ish total, I'll never play it because I have another regular account/ironman main.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Hey thanks for the offer mate, I've got a good alt account I've been training up alongside my previous main so I'm okay there. It's a little far off DS2 still but I'll be training a lot.
  6. carbz
    carbz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.2
    Did 50-82 on main over a period of weeks. One thing I would have liked is possibility to do mounted myth's capes to save some dosh, otherwise solid.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      It was going to be added soon, but then I got banned lool. Good to hear about your progress though
  7. Warborn
    Warborn
    5/5,
    Did 83 construction on one account flawlessly (about 2 weeks ago on mahog tables between 4 days). Going to continue testing on other accounts on current version with other methods.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Sweeeet, good to hear! :)
  8. SupremeFrog
    SupremeFrog
    5/5,
    Perfection in a bot. Smashing it Noah my guy!
    1. Noah
  9. MacJack
    MacJack
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1
    Flawless Script! I watched over it for a while, the algorithms are flawless and quite often changes between areas of the room. Quick and easy! Cheers Noah
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Good to hear you're enjoying it :)
  10. SamuelT
    SamuelT
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1
    This BOT is extremely efficient, human-like and overall very good. Highly recommended, lvl 60-80 in a matter of 7 hours with a few breaks between using Mahogany tables. It got stuck doing nothing as it followed the butler as he walked away and froze on his dialogue box. Resolved this myself by Pause - Zoom out - Play (Dining room was out of view). No issues since. 10/10 one of my favorites on RM by far.
    1. Noah
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the feedback!