1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Construction PRO 2.7.0

Build the house you've always wanted!

1. Swych

You might have outdated clients after today's game update, the bot is functional as expected. Close RuneMate and Runelite and start Runelite manually to force an update. After that you can use RuneMate again

2. Swych

3. Zerkie

bot keeps closing when demon butler asks for 10k to do his services, i did this 7 times now lost 1$+ waste of 10 hrs sad

4. Swych

The bot requires you to either have coins in your inventory to pay the butler or to have a servant's moneybag set up. I recommend the latter.

5. monkeybow20

6. Swych

[​IMG]

7. monkeybow20

I mean, I appreciate the passive-aggressive help, but I've used this like 10 times, and I've never had this problem. I set it up the same way every time. Just chalk it up to my error. My bad dude?

Swych likes this.
  8. her0

Noticing that the bot will sometimes get stuck right-clicking where the fence overlaps with the bench when making gnome benches. Luckily I've caught it both times, but it will end up in a loop trying to right click on the bench, while mistakenly clicking on the fence.

This only happens i've noticed when somehow the camera ends up facing North.

9. Nippux

The bot with the mystical cloak does not work, it asks me to have the cloak in the inventory, the bot only stops and does nothing

10. her0

I'm noticing that with this bot and the altar bot there are camera issues that are inducing problems with the bot consistently.

For the altar bot the camera will spin constantly until either settling while the bot is offering boring in a POH, or it will start offering on any other object in the POH it fixates on.

Likewise, the camera with this bot will also spin randomly sometimes, and it will routinely try to build on the fence, ending up in a loop.

11. Swych

12. NoNamee

can't seem to get the bot to work at all. wanted to do mounted mythical cape, had a whip in inventory and had set up butler to fetch from bank and bot did nothing at all. tried to test out different methods and noticed the bot was able to recognise when i had planks in inventory and the unnote plank options were selected, however it didnt do anything then either... except for stop when i banked the planks as it thought i'd run out.

plz help :)

also, would it be possible to reimburse the charges for each start/stop of the script bot? (7 in total)

update:
    i've tried out other bots and it seems as though there is currently something wrong with all of them not being able to interact with aspects of the game

#312 NoNamee, Sep 2, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2023
    Q1337 likes this.
  13. Swych

14. Black shades

Doesn't use butlers, Dont know if theres new conversatons, but it will click forever and not accept anything. Don't use butlers if you wanna gain more than 1k xp
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2023, Original Post Date: Sep 13, 2023 ---
    Also doesn't recognize mythical capes. Want a 45c refund for stopiing and starting the bot mutple times and it gaining maybe 3kxp then stopping. Charged for 3 hours worth for 3k xp.

15. Swych

16. Swych

17. joost132

Great bot but does allot of spam clicking on the demon buttler and shuts automaticly down after 2h and gives an error. now i cant start the bot anymore.

18. Swych

19. aziombi

When the bot is set to use demon butler and make oak larders I had 5 items in my inventory leaving 23 slots for planks. When the planks are used there are 7 left over in the inventory. Since it takes 8 planks to make a larder, when the demon butler comes back with more planks the bot just clicks the butler endlessly.

20. taylorcosgrove2

ran 3-5 mins and it didn't use demon butler plz refund 1 hr
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 12, 2023, Original Post Date: Oct 11, 2023 ---
    Used Oct 11 for 3-5 mins because the demon butler wouldn't work for oak doors. Please refund this session as I couldn't use the bot