1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Pest Control PRO 2.4.0

For that Void in your life... and your gear

1. Swych

2. ashtoast

Good afternoon! I am not sure if it's the runelite client, the bot, or me, but for the Pest Control interface itself in runelite, it's difficult to start the bot as i am unable to scroll down in the main settings to click the run bot button. Putting my monitor to portrait for a moment, and then full sizing it does allow me to start it successfully.

3. Swych

Unfortunately that's a JavaFX bug, if you restart your RuneMate client that _should_ work but it's a bandaid, I don't know of a solution to this

4. Swych

5. bearlerearer

There needs to be some logic changes for this, it works well for the most part, but there are times where it acts a fair bit more "bot like"
    • Struggles to properly pick target when running portal mode if a bruiser is in the way, there are issues where I assume it thinks the characters pathing isn't blocked to the portal, and attempts to continually attack the portal, leading to a loop of gets hit > clicks on portal > gets hit, etc, until either that brusier dies, or the portal dies - is there already code to handle this? I can see there's code to handle bruisers/bruisers blocking pathing, but there are cases where the bruiser spawns as you attempt to attack the portal, or other situations, I'm talking detecting if the player is "stuck"? this would solve both this and the below if opening doors was grouped into the handling of being stuck
    • Does this handle door opening at all? I haven't seen a case yet where it attempts to open the door itself, and if the character is in the middle, and somebody closes the door whilst attempting to navigate to another portal etc, the bot gets stuck attempting to run outside, until another door is opening/it manages to path out
    Apart from that, great bot!

#145 bearlerearer, Mar 17, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2024
  6. Swych

7. Swych