1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Scurrius PRO 1.6.0

King of the Rats - Bodysnatcher

1. Swych

Swych submitted a new resource:

Hexis Scurrius PRO - King of the Rats - Bodysnatcher

Read more about this resource...

#1 Swych, Jan 26, 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2024
    eduAndrade93 likes this.
  2. drygnik

What about option to kill giant rats only after Scurrius is dead?

3. Swych

Not an option. If you disable the kill option your auto retaliate will kill the rats after the fight I'm sure, but I'm not adding an option to wait until the end. (y)

drygnik likes this.
  4. bundy123191

Seems like there is an issue sometimes at banking. Banking at Ferox via Ring of Dueling and it gets stuck opening and closing the bank. Saw it happen a few times and had to manually restart the bot at varrock bank with nothing in inventory and it started up again. Otherwise, it's awesome and very impressive to have gotten it out so quick!

5. Swych

Fixed pending executive approval (y) keep an eye out for updates

6. v420

It gets stuck trying to pull law runes out of the bank. it pulls them out and then tries to do it again and then says i don't have law runes and stops.

7. Swych

You told the bot to withdraw X law runes so it's trying to do that. You need to only withdraw a handful of them each time, e.g. only 1 or 2 per trip, not your whole stack.

v420 likes this.
  8. v420

Perhaps I am not seeing it, but there does not appear to be an option to change how many law runes the bot withdraws. Even if I save an inventory with only 1 law rune in it.

Even resetting the settings and trying again, it downloaded navigation data then proceeded to run my character out of Ferox into the Wilderness.

This is with zero runelite plugins running and the client basically at default.

edit: I gave my computer a hard reset, redid the loadouts, and it seems to be working for now. it's honestly a little *too* good at prayer flicking but kills it well enough.

#8 v420, Jan 27, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2024
  9. Swych

10. v420

Since I've gotten it working, it's been pretty good. Would be nice to see two options included: burying the big bones since it idles between kills anyways while boss respawns.

A toggle for offensive prayer flicking. Currently it's flicking 4 prayers at once for me and that seems a bit obvious? I'd happily take the minor hit in efficiency to turn off direct input.

Additionally, after alching it will keep the spellbook open.

Otherwise, besides these minor things, it absolutely crushes the boss. Great alternative to crabs.

11. Swych

Fixed!

12. Swych

13. whats thee matter

Great bot overall. Only issue I have encountered is when using duel ring+varrock tabs. No matter where I start, it will varrock tab, then teleport back to ferox using DR, turn the ring in and take out an 8 charged ring. A fix would involve allowing any number of charges and also not teleporting back before starting the first trip.

I can record a video if necessary.

14. Swych

The bot already allows all charges of rings, so that's not the fix needed. What about your health/prayer potions, are they less than 100% at this time? Try starting the bot with no inventory/equipment at Ferox, let it do the full banking cycle and see how it goes.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 30, 2024, Original Post Date: Jan 30, 2024 ---
    Burying bones between kills is now live, hopefully it works nicely for you.

15. whats thee matter

I'm not sure why it deposits the dueling ring, it just does. Health, inv, etc., is all at 100%.

16. v420

Works great. Thanks. Doesn't seem like it's a lot of exp but increases the avg prayer xp per kill by a good bit.

I returned to the bot being dead today. I am not sure what - I think a combo of some unlucky falling rocks or a break timer thing. However, upon returning it just tried to cast Varrock TP then idled. Not sure if it would have hit the gravestone if the TP was successful. First time it has died in like 300KC, though. Just figured I'd let you know.

17. Swych

If you can determine how you died I can look into fixing it, I'm not sure of why.

Can you be more descriptive about the varrock teleport? The logs will tell you what it was trying to do

18. v420

Sure. I use runes to TP on this account. It used the Varrock TP runes on it's way to the sewer, died at the boss at some point, I came back to a break timer. Once the break timer was up, it just tried to cast Varrock TP without runes and just sat there since it didn't have any. If you can tell me the log file path, I can PM you it.

Another (I am sorry for all this feedback, I just have had a good amount of free time past few days) thing is that it is prioritizing looting and alching over finishing off the Giant Rats if any are alive after the boss dies. So it loots and alchs while getting hit (boss dead -> prayer off) by the Giant Rats and then kills them once it is finished with the Alch.

19. Swych

20. Swych