1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Scurrius PRO 1.6.5

King of the Rats - Bodysnatcher

1. Swych
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hexis Scurrius PRO

Slays Scurrius in the Varrock Sewers. Uses a variety of traversal methods to get you to the sewers such as POH Nexus/Portal/Jewellery box, Varrock teleport tabs and spells, or web walking. Restore your stats at the bank, in your POH, or at Ferox Enclave to get you back in the action faster.

Other notable features:
    * 1-tick attacks rats using bone equipment
    * Custom loadouts to use against rats for faster kills and more xp/h
    * Loot food from the ground to extend the length of your trips
    * Use public or private instances
    * 1-tick prayer flick for total protection
    * Custom loot/alch lists to choose the items you want or give it a "Loot all items over X value" option
    * Dynamic signatures and stat tracking

Check out the UI:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Updates

1. Hexis Scurrius PRO v1.6.5 Released!
  2. Hexis Scurrius PRO v1.6.3 Released!
  3. Hexis Scurrius PRO v1.6.2 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. Unsolved
    Unsolved
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.5
    simple and easy
  2. buzzin cousin
    buzzin cousin
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    All 3 attack styles work well. Only issue i've seen over the last 2 days is when it gets stuck trying to high alch, and stops doing all actions. This causes the prayer to drain to 0 and it still tries to activate prayers, spamming game chat with "you need to recharge your prayer", which leads to it taking damage, teleporting out and going back to bank.
    1. Swych
      Author's Response
      if you join my discord i can help you more, ill need settings files and logs to investigate further
  3. whats thee matter
    whats thee matter
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    Great Script, runs smoothly and kills Scurrius.
  4. ATL22
    ATL22
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    Great bot Swych. Only thing im worried about is its almost too good and bot like regardiung how it pray flicks? idk it seems too fast and obvious bot like. Regardless, great script still 5/5 just wish i could be confident to run it for extended periods unless theres some form of substantial anti-ban im unaware of. just seems too much like a bot for such an easy boss. Still one of the only authors I trust on this site, thank you Swych.
    1. Swych
      Author's Response
      If you don't like prayer flicking you can disable Direct Input in the RuneMate client which means the bot will just swap prayers normally without flicking :D There's close to no extra risk with flicking prayers the way I do, I've used it for months in a lot of my bots and haven't had issues.

Thanks for the feedback :)
  5. tommohoppo
    tommohoppo
    5/5,
    flawless bot 500kc no problems great xp
    1. Swych
  6. CamelCloud
    CamelCloud
    5/5,
    Flawless, read the instructions before giving 1 star reviews.
    1. Swych
  7. v420
    v420
    5/5,
    Does a good job killing the rat. Haven't really needed to bank despite a long session since it is very supply efficient.
    1. Swych
  8. Jhinn
    Jhinn
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    big rat, big profit
    1. Swych
  9. googleftw
    googleftw
    5/5,
    Ran fine for me for hours. Not sure why people are having issues. If you're able to read in the slightest bit, this bot is easy to set up and works flawless..
    1. Swych
  10. greatblade
    greatblade
    1/5,
    tryed it and first trip died in the first try didnt eat or anything...
    1. Swych
      Author's Response
      There's no known issues with the bot. You were likely missing items that you were required to bring. Contact me for more support, but I can't do that from the reviews section.