1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Hours used bug

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Fibbz, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Fibbz

2. Best Answer:
    Post #3 by Jhinn, Jan 6, 2017
  3. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Oh god i cant be fucked explaining how this system works

Hour System:
    The hour system works on a 30 day period. If you are a free user, you are able to bot up to a maximum of 200 hours in one single 30 day period. You can view your current hours usage here, by filtering by "Last 30 Days" Log in | Community | RuneMate

Bot hours don't just "reset" at a given time. Your remaining hours are calculated by subtracting the hours you've used in the last 30 days from the total hours that you bought. Here's an example:

Let's say today is October 1st, and you buy 3000 hours. Let's say that you use 100 hours every day. On October 31st (30 days later), you run out of hours, so you can't bot anymore. On the next day (November 1st), you'll regain the hours that you used 30 days ago (October 1st's hours), meaning that you'll have another 100 hours to bot with. The day after that you'll regain the hours you used on October 2nd, giving you another 100 hours, etc.

4. Jhinn

5. Fibbz

So i have to use my hours within a month or it gets over within the next month? Since im using one time payment and not reccuring @Squidl
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 6, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 6, 2017 ---
    If so i do recall Saviour quoting that hours dont expire during the month end and u can still use the amount of hours left carrying on the next month. If hours reset each month, then why dosen't runemate provide a refund of hours during the time of its maintenance?

6. botluvr

arbi why not just use an easy method of just being a subscriber i dont get it

7. Fibbz

8. botluvr

5 bucks a month + a dollar for an extra client

9. Fibbz

It would have been better if the system was based on hours used instead of hours per month, like for example if i paid 14 dollars for 1400 hours then my supporter should only end when the total hours i've subscribed for have ended rather than just a 1 month basis, this is really useful for one time payment people.

10. SuperBotter

SuperBotter Super Bot Author

I like that idea where you could spend $1 to get 100 hours to use whenever, but idk how it would work when RuneMate gives you free hours (200 free hours a month). It could just add to your current number of hours but then people could just make some accounts, let them accumulate a bunch of hours and bot. Buying hours is simpler when you can use them whenever, but getting hours for free are more complicated then.

11. deluxe

I personally do not like the current system, and more than likely will not be creating any scripts bots because of it.

12. Fibbz

How could that affect the people with 200 botting limit?

13. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Your opinion matters to us here at RuneMate.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 7, 2017 ---
    Thank you for that riveting anecdote. If it not a horrible inconvenience could you repeat it for us?

14. River

I have just purchased supporter, and on my log is says i have only botted 176 hours, when I attempt to start a script bot it says i have gone over the 300 hours. How can I fix this issue?

15. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Screenshot your whole Services page, including the table on the bottom. Are you using a VPN or a shared network? All hours are combined across associated accounts.

16. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

You can fix the issue by not having a second account? Using multiple accounts to attempt to get around the hours limit is against the rules.

Do as @Arbiter said

17. River

I only have one account, another one of my roommates uses the bot also on his computer on the same internet but separate network. Would that cause an issue?

18. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Both accounts were registered on the same day.

If you both have the same external IP address, then your hours will combine.

19. River

Awh that sucks. We both got back into osrs at the same time so thats why they were made at the same time. Is there any way to have our accounts not connected? We have both donated separately.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 5, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 5, 2017 ---
    In reference to you believing me to make multiple accounts to get around the hours is wrong. We have both donated separately with different card payments, both with our names. Is there a solution to this issue or do I have to buy a bunch of hours since we're on the same network?
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 5, 2017 ---
    Can anyone help my situation?

20. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

You will have to buy hours

21. River

How do I buy hours?