1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Hours used doesnt match hours purchased?

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by alxc777, Jan 22, 2019.

1. alxc777

hours used.png
    Greetings,

Ive purchased a total 1200 hours from when i started using runemate in mid december 2018 this does not include the 200 hours i received upon being a new user. somehow a few days ago i managed to go negative ~320 hours so then i purchased 400 hours earlier today (included in the 1200 listed above) now i have a +120 hours but when i try to bot it still tells me to upgrade and unable to use any bots. please look into it. i did try to create another account earlier today called 'asar hap' but i had no luck with that either. sorry if im posting to the wrong thread ive sent messages and just came across this im still fairly new here with my account only being active within the last month and this is the only botting website ive ever used.

Attached is a list of my usage stats i pulled from my services tab on the account which does not show all the hours a purchased. I have transaction IDs to show proof if needed.

Any response is helpful,
    Thank you.

Attached Files:

#1 alxc777, Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  2. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Based on your message there seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding of how the system works. I recommend you read Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ and then ask any follow-up questions if you have any.