1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question How do I prevent jagexcache from being installed in OneDrive?

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by paulsamaroo, Aug 13, 2018.

1. paulsamaroo

I believe this is the problem that everyone is having regarding the AgentInitializationException error. I've denied accounts access to OneDrive, and disabled it, however, when trying to reinstall runescape, it fails to install because it's automatically pointing to OneDrive to install jagexcache. I don't understand why it doesn't give me the option to change the install path.

EDIT: Nevermind...I've even followed these steps to completely uninstall Onedrive, then completely uninstalled and reinstalled runemate and runescape, but still the same error. Damn. On a positive note, OneDrive is completely gone :) lol

To completely uninstall OneDrive:

1. Open Command Prompt in Administrator mode: Right-click on the Windows icon in the taskbar and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    2. Type in taskkill /f /im OneDrive.exe to terminate any OneDrive processes and hit Enter.
    3. Then type in either %SystemRoot%\System32\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall if you’re using 32-bit Windows 10 or %SystemRoot%\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall if you’re using 64-bit Windows 10 and hit Enter.

#1 paulsamaroo, Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  2. JamieJokes01