1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How does RuneMate compare to Tribots antiban?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Seiv, Nov 6, 2015.

1. OmniCasual

When I first came to this site last month I played about 20-30 mins to get some mouse movement in.

Made a new account (via a VPN) did tutorial island and went to see how quickly my hour old miner would get banned. I put maybe 24 hours on it in a two day period and got to mining level 76 and said yep.

Account still isn't banned and while I haven't botted my main I would trust this site more than any other if I was too.

Arbiter and Seiv like this.
  2. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

I hate self-promotion and I think you guys have done a good job explaining the situation as it is. All I wanted to add was a huge thank you for the kind words. It's that kind of user satisfaction that keeps us motivated to keep going. <3

3. hegsy

@Arbiter , Im currently using 2 accounts myself ive made well over 2bil, without the support you give cloud + the site/client wouldnt have been possible.

Arbiter likes this.
  4. Jesse

Just wanting to add more onto the family part

Yes the client is a standout but so is the community, not only has runemate allowed us to play hands free it has also opened so many other doors for people. The amount of people that hzve learnt and further developed their programming and GFX skills through the forum and the community is vast. The new friends you will make everyday will astound you, everyone is so nice.

We're not just a forum of random strangers, we're mates, we're a family and we want to welcome you to it with open arms.

baconinhobb likes this.
  5. maliceintention

You're right! I feel exactly the same way. This community are so compassionate and helpful. They will gladly answer all questions kindly, and support you in your endeavors to learn how to script bot/program. We are indeed are mates. This community is like peanut to my jelly sandwich, it is like hot dogs to my warm buns, it is like mayonnaise to my hamburger.

I am sorry for a long statement, its just your speech has touch me greatly.

Jesse and Arbiter like this.
  6. kristiaan

Just do a few quests inside the botclient :)

7. Insomniac

Tribot's human mouse is ok. However, the whole thing about ABCL is shit, because it's too inconsistent. A lot of its antiban are unnecessary e.g. checking stats very often while it's supposed to afk in NMZ. Also, imho most of the bot authors are shit. Free bots (scr1pts) available are all shit. This is coming from a guy who has used more Tribot than RM for OSRS. The reason being that RM doesn't have a NMZ bot...

Trancendence and Seiv like this.
  8. creativeself

9. Seiv

Thanks very much everybody, this thread was a exemplary showcase of the communities care and knowledge, and I am proud to say I'll be switching over to runemate.

Thank you everybody.

Insomniac and moneyblades like this.
  10. moneyblades

Welcome, Mate ;)

11. ikapa

so far id pick runemate w/o having to test tribot

12. Seiv

Yeah my main got 2-dayd using Tribot, was botting 7-9 hours a day though. Prob going to use runemate 1-2 hours a day after a week or so.

13. ikapa

change your ip, change the acc you bot on

14. Jonesy

I'm just going to bump this thread again... How does human bio metrics work on spectre- as it hooks into the client and can't read mouse movements. Did you just collect all data in the past and now you've implemented it?

15. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

It can read mouse movements

16. Jonesy

Do I have to open the client through spectre for mouse movements to be read? Or is it any time I play on the official OSRS client.

17. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Whenever you have a runescaoe client and the spectre client open afaik