1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS How to Avoid Detection (Newbs Guide)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by delta, Nov 28, 2017.

?

Do you agree with this guide?

1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    31.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    6.9%
  3. Yes, but there is more to it

28 vote(s)
    48.3%
  4. Yes, I think you are pretty spot on

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  5. No, you don't know anything :(

5 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. Mitchilla

MACs are ripped off at it's first hop in the routing process. For them to get your MAC address, they'd have to have something sitting between your router and the wall to sniff that MAC address off the header.

Is my MAC address public when browsing the Internet? read this answer to a question that was asked about MAC addresses.
    Can a MAC address be traced? - Ask Leo! this is also a good read.

Just a huge common misconception.

I just wanted to throw that out there.

2. Weedweasel

I can see this being a big thing honestly because what some of these people dont know is get ready for it....FAVORITISM IN THE WORKPLACE. Now i dont think they will let you keep gettting away with it over time and if your apart of RWT they wont care and ban you but if your botting for your own personal needs and not a piece of shit in the game they MIGHT let it go once or even twice. The only reason i say this is because ik i should have caught a ban by now from what the bots have done but i havnt why? Maybe the fact i paid into membership for two years WITHOUT playing for over 1m loyalty points or i help noobs because of all the vast experience i have in this older version of the game and dont treat them like shit.

Its hard to tell but something to add is the idea of "i dont wanna talk because i want the best exp" is the dumbest idea ever if you say that to me i Immediately think this guy is botting and i always have the 15 years iv been playing this game. Jagex looks at this game not only as entertainment but a community for its players as well why would you play a game if you didn't like its community? If someone says hi you should never ignore them IF your botting because thats a golden rule to tell a bot from a real player for experienced players and newer.

#22 Weedweasel, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  3. Candyman123

One factor is how much membership u currently have. A paying member of a OSRS community is less likely to be banned due to £££££

4. G4ngL33t

lawl I got banned twice 2 accounts, I was using epicbot not a good idea ;p.

I just made a new account and been playing around with it using runemate, osbot, rsbot, and rspeer. so far so good. Mainly what I do is make sure that it DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A BOT, DOES NOT ACT LIKE A BOT, DOES NOT HAVE A BOTS BANK. I only go after 10 - 15 skill lvls spread out in random, mainly backing one skill with another that matches it aka attack, strength, defense. before that fishing, cooking. btw I started botting right off tut island ;p. starting off with quests to use GE, then skilling, but I make sure on new accounts not to skill past 10 - 15 lvls at a time. of course after the account gets older you can increase the amount of skilling, but I highly recommend to go out of the way to places bots don't!

;p the more human you really look aka babysit your bot duh. grind to get member then let loose.

5. DeathWalk99

If I use new accounts, can I get a ban on my main account?

6. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

no

7. MW2

MW2 Main Guy

Great guide. I also just bot a bit on my main for fun to help with some grinds, but I still play legit at least 50% of the time and switch skills activities often. That's the way

8. Ask Me

I’ve botted with RuneMate on only my main for the past 2-3 years on and off. I’ve gotten 99 Fletching, 99 Firemaking, 99 Crafting, 99 Cooking and 99 Strength. Those skills were 90% botted, I try to keep my sessions around 4 hours with a multiple hour break but I have botted straight 12 hours NMZ before. My account has around 85M XP with over 80m being botted.

9. Robbie Jensen

I think that you just have to test it your self, I have Botted many 99's & 2k total level accounts with no bans.
    But in saying that I have also potted many accounts with a 1 day ban.

Just try to make your account as human like as you can, don't go with the basic bot outfit. Make sure to use a human like name, use bonds for membership, train all Different skills not just one, Do some quest manually. Just do what ever a new player would do.

That is if you want to get the most out of the account that you are botting, if you are just wanting to farm OSRS GP. Then go ham, just bot until banned