1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial MacOS - Fix Error 831468

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Savior, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Bean.

Are you using the mac client or the stand alone version?

2. Jawd

I try both I have tried standalone I can download I have seen people on here with the same error msgs I am having we are all having the same problem, some must be able to do a video or something

3. bjuno

Having the exact same issue, any way to fix this?

Marcuszoo likes this.
  4. Bean.

I have this issue with the mac installer, but i thought it wasn't in use atm. But I use the standalone version with no issue

5. SwishStone

As i get to the file and delete the script bot through TextEditor it says the script bot is locked and cant be unlocked how do i bypass this?

6. gabott507

I have a Macbook Pro and I can confirm this works. Thank you so much, this saved me from so much frustration. For future reference, I was using the stand alone package and followed this tutorial as the root user. Everything worked flawlessly.

7. SwishStone

Did you use TextEditor or Xcode? I have 2008 Macbook with the most recent updated OS software but yet when i open up the pfile within contents it says the TextEditor is locked and gives only the option to duplicate the file instead of actually editing and saving it as it. Any suggestions? How do i unlock the TextEditor to delete the desired script bot to run RuneMate without the AgentLoadException error? HELP

8. gabott507

I used the default text editor. Are you root?

Follow this tutorial and after you have done so, log in as the root user and try again.

How to enable the root user on your Mac or change your root password

9. yticosean

This is not applicable for RS3. I found running the RS3 client with a bash script bot would allow RuneMate to bind to the client.

10. sonny1511

when i press play or even add instance theres just a loading sign for hours any ideas

11. KingZak12

i removed the line and all but its still giving the same error message :/ any ideas?

12. iminsomniac3

Thank you so much. Worked perfectly for me

13. KingZak12

RESOLVED!!!! VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: If u remove the line using textedit and its still not working,make sure u leave a blank line where the removed line was, don't remove the gap in the text where the line was or it won't work!

14. TheFranchFry

What do you mean a "bash script bot"? Will this fix the issue I am having with the legacy version no longer being available, and my mac not being able to run the NXT version on Runemate?

15. SquadGoals

Where exactly am I right clicking? lol When I right click the application I don't get that option.

16. Affablegull1911

--- Double Post Merged, Sep 18, 2019, Original Post Date: Sep 18, 2019 ---
    when I delete the script bot a window pops up and says unable to unlock and won't let me unlock it.
    this worked for me last month but had to reboot now it won't let me edit the script bot.

17. Ir0cKcOoL

hey guys im having this issue im new to the site and botting i have windows 10 with the legacy client game boots up but when i try to load the bot it failed to start due to an exception and i cant find what i have to do to fix this...

18. James T Kirk

So, i cant show pack contents on the standalone version ... @Savior so any issues on a fix for tht

Robin Hood likes this.
  19. rocketball76

Thank you so MUCH for this fix!! and taking your time to figure it out!!! I had already spent hours looking for a solution!

20. ChodoBaggins

I removed the line of code, saved and i still get the same error when trying to run a bot. I followed the example given and removed the line of code and saved and retried and was still met with AgentLoadException when attempting to start a bot instance. Any further ideas?

#40 ChodoBaggins, Nov 29, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2019