1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Make scripts we actually need!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Jesse, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Insomniac

The bot can work despite lacking quality as in anti-patterns.

2. Lad

Lad

If it works it stays.

3. Insomniac

That was kinda my point all along...

4. Jesse

kind of what my post is about so many bots of one or two types and then all the others have one that barely works, if that at all.

5. Sithire

Cant believe how unbelievably selfish this post is. How about all the scripters start charging you 10$ to use their bots? These are made >FREE< to the public. You want a bot made that isnt already out there? message one of the scripters many of them offer private bots that they can make if you pay them.

Again these are FREE. What you basically did was have a millionaire walk up to you and hand you 100$, and you complain to him how he could have given you 1000$ not 100$..... So selfish.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 17, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 17, 2015 ---
    Sorry didnt mean to be rude or anything, I just think the title and the post could have been written 100x nicer and more appreciative of what the Bot Authors do for us.

EvilCabbage and neck like this.
  6. Jesse

yeah it could but I don't have time for that and no point being nice we have been having this same issue for the whole of 2015. Look at most threads and posts in shotbox they're all asking for scripts bots we need. Whats the point of paying for a div script bot when we have 3 other free ones.

7. Sithire

-.- You totally missed my point. You are complaining about something that is 100% totally FREE to you.

8. Jesse

Not complaining about the bots mate. U retarded?!?

Im complaining the authors aren't listening to "US" the community. I never said I wasn't appreciative of their work. Mate I donated over $80 already I like this community and I want it to expand. If the government isn't listening to you, you obviously complain. I pay my taxes and I donate to the community so I can say what ever the fuck I want.

#48 Jesse, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
    vipertrek79 likes this.