1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Ozzy, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozzy

I've updated MassFighter:

Known Problems: Instant crash when powerfighting, I've uploaded a fix for this and it will be resolved as soon as Cloud gets chance to review it, so sorry about that.

Here's what is new:

- Adding loot is no longer case sensitive
    - You can can now choose how to limit NPCs(Attack nearest 1,2,3 etc.),
    - Banking now deposits unwanted items
    - Added new profiles (Hill Giants & Taverly Wolves banking)
    - Added area swapping
    - Added forced model for aviansies

2. Shabutie

Taverly wolves profile seems kinda useless atm, way too much running around not enough killing/looting.

3. roflcopter19

This, it sometimes looks more like a looting bot instead of a fighting script bot. Maybe it should somehow only pickup the loot from the npc's it killed. (and wait for the loot to spawn, more human-like)

4. Ozzy

Thanks, sure that would be no problem. I'll get one together for you.

Yep I'll add an Add Charms button and also look into saving user settings.

Should be fixed in the update I just did, waiting for it to be approved.

Yeah that was my worry, the problem is there are 3 sets of wolves are quite spread out, would you prefer if the profile just camped a set? Possibly the one to the far north?

As I just mentioned above I wasn't that happy with it, but didn't know if that was just what that spot was like. I'll have a play about and possibly make it wait a bit longer before attacking another NPC if the player is looting as that's what I would do if I was playing legit as you said.

I'm also really sorry that Powerfighting is broken at the moment, I'm not sure how I allowed that to happen as I test for several hours before uploading updates. I'm guessing I just added in a quick idea I had and totally forgot about it before sending the update, nevertheless it will be fixed as soon as Cloud allows my latest update. Thanks again for the feedback everyone. :D

5. Jesse

\

Would be great if you could add a prioritise fighting button, seems the mouse wanders around a lot. I don't know if that's because it's checking loot or not but a lot of the time I don't use my 100% ability because it just stands still and waits till around 60-70% adrenaline before attacking another monster.

6. EpicBas

If you could make a dust devil profile in the chaos tunnels that would be great.

7. Ozzy

Would you need it to bank? because the chaos tunnels are a pain when the portals change destinations.

8. EpicBas

Guess its not that big of a deal not to bank. But could you add support for rare drop table casue i saw an effigy but he didn't pick it up cause rare drop table is way too big to type.

9. Ozzy

Okay that's a good idea and it wouldn't be that difficult to just add an option to loot the whole rare drop table, I'll have a look and see if I can find a way of automatically pulling the drops of an NPC from the wiki and adding an option to pick from them to save typing them in each time.

10. muDrlantik

dwarf battlefield profile with picking loot would be great.

11. Ozzy

Added to my list of profiles to get done :)

12. h4344

Idea, you could add a list of profiles for leveling your combat stats to level 99 and label them. Adding an auto walk feature so the bot will do all the walking between farm areas would be cool.

For example
    * Goblins (1-10)
    * Guards (11-20)
    * Hill Giants (21-30)

then just have the bot run through all the profiles one by one till it gets to 99 or as far as you want to go. (You could probably just label it as a 1-99 profile instead to save space)

13. skrall

I like the idea, however, will you do 1-99 using bronze weapons? You will need to stop the script bot sometimes to equip better weapons.

14. Jesse

That's a lot of work, he has a lot of better things to do first. If you're so keen on it, you could help him.

15. roflcopter19

That idea works for the divination script bot, not for a combat script bot :p

@Defeat3d

16. Alpha

When I start the bot in the burthope mines attempting to bot troll brute kills, the bot stays on the 'Setting up' task status and doesn't do anything.

17. Ozzy

Did you set the hitpoints value correctly?

18. Jesse

You may want to add you have to increase the size of the script bot GUI to see all the options, I have been caught up a couple times.

19. Ozzy

Here's a sneak peek at the new UI, I'm moving it over to JavaFX so that it looks nicer and is easier for me to expand. I'm going to focus on this and fine tuning what I have for now, if there's any major bugs or issues please let me know.

[​IMG]

20. Jesse

It's beautiful :cool:(y)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.