1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MassFighter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Ozzy, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha

After seeing this I checked the GUI for a hitpoints field but there wasn't one, so I resized the menu and it popped out from beneath two others. I would say it would be something to look in to, but the GUI you're working on now looks brilliant.

Thanks for the response.

2. Alpha

I'm having one more problem. Shortly after starting the bot, and after a few kills, the bot tries to attack an enemy, but my player doesn't actually go to attack it. The status says 'attacking' but because I'm not actually attacking it, it doesn't die so I stay still. The cursor doesn't move, and even if an enemy walks directly under my frozen cursor, it doesn't unfreeze. If I enable my mouse and walk a few tiles, it readjusts, but that kind of defeats the purpose of botting imo XD

I'm open to bug testing if you'd like to contact me :)

3. Jesse

I have experienced this as well but only at Turoths, maybe because there are two different sizes of Turthos, I don't think that would effect it but Im not a coder.

4. Ozzy

That's really weird, I'll have a look into it thanks for letting me know.

5. Jesse

I think it's due to the thing you implemented where its suppose to attack the closest monster (which it doesn't still runs halfway across the map) whenever I move it off the "1" setting I get an instant error.

6. Ozzy

Fixed both of those problems this morning, I'll have the update finished soon.

7. Alpha

Will the script bot auto-update, or should we remove it and re-add it when you're done?

8. Jesse

Damn just wasted two and a bit hours ahah

anyway was just doing a lot of testing found that increasing the radius from 10 to 20 has fixed 99% of all the problems I was having, only probably is it still runs across the map when there is a monster next to me, anyway thanks for the good news and good work, keep it up!

9. Alpha

I'll give that a shot now and post my results.

10. Ozzy

Thanks for looking into that for me and you definitely found the problem; I've sorted it out now. The problem I have at the moment is the clicking through interfaces (standing still doing nothing as it tries to pick up loot behind the action bar for example), it's a client issue but I'm trying to put together a temporary workaround for it.

11. Ozzy

Sorry missed your post, it will auto update :)

12. skrall

A quick solution for when the script bot tries to click loot behind any interface: make no interface block your screen at all :)
    Use the Old School layout, then make the chat box lower so your action bar fits above without blocking any of your playing screen ;)

Ozzy likes this.
  13. Ozzy

Good idea, also if possible try to resize the game window so that more game is visible like the RS3 screenshot in the main post.

14. Ozzy

Alpha likes this.
  15. Alpha

16. Ozzy

Good to hear :)

However it looks there has been a problem with the latest update, it doesn't seem to load the UI when on the bot store but it does locally. I'm totally confusing and looking for a solution :/

17. Jesse

Yeah I'm getting a "null" error.

18. Ozzy

#118 Ozzy, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  19. Jesse

20. Shabutie

Doesn't want to start at all, just sits there on "Setting up" at lumby chickens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.