1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiHomes 2.5.5

Furnishing the homes of Gielinor since 2020

1. averyverybigboi

yo aidden! found another pathing bug for sarah's house in south varrock. it does a smiliar thin to the noella bug, but instead it runs outside to the dark wizard circle and just clicks around

2. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Hey! Is this also when the door is closed? Can you send the log file? I'll have a look today

3. callum12

Seems to be working fine for me, stuck on a door in ardy and pathing.

Is there a way to remove the accepting a cuppa and going straight for the npc contact? - Seems like just a waste after the exp drop.

4. Aidden

it's to ensure we always have enough energy when banking and starting the next trip. I could perhaps add an option for it or maybe a threshold to only use it if under xx%?
    That reminds me I still need to fix the pathing issue at sarahs. I'll try to get get update out for both bugs tomorrow

5. callum12

An option would work - or perhaps add stam compatibility? Though the threshold seems like a simple enough work around for now

6. Aidden

Hey, i was unable to reproduce the issue at sarah's house. Would you be able to send me the log file and a screenshot of where it was standing?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 11, 2021, Original Post Date: Jun 11, 2021 ---
    Which ardy door? Which contract? Would you be able to send me the log file and a screenshot of where it was standing?

7. averyverybigboi

Hmmm hasn't done it since so we good!

Btw, when it comes to bans, do you know how many people have gotten banned using this script bot? or is mahogany homes not really a bot hotspot

8. callum12

Sorry to be an idiot, where can i find the log file?

9. Aidden

It's barely been used since release. As of today it's had 1342 hours (55 days) of use since october. I dont recall any reported bans but could be wrong. I wouldn't expect it to be a hotspot.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 13, 2021, Original Post Date: Jun 13, 2021 ---
    Youre not an idiot. If you open the client and click help->view logs it's will open the logs folder. It will have a file for each time you started a bot and they will be named after the bot, the date and the time you started the bot
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 19, 2021 ---
    @callum12 how'd you go with the log file?

10. cocaine1337

i have same issue with pathin, mostly, at varrock south, north wast, hosidius, for some reason instead of opening door it will click inside the house in minimap for 5-10 min and then bot will stop has happend several times in a span of 1 hrs i literally have to babysit it.

11. Aidden

Yeah I have no idea why it's suddenly doing that. Unfortunately it's an issue with the runemate path finder. The good news is that there should.be a new pathing system soon so these problems will hopefully go away. Not sure how far away that is tbougb

12. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Hey Aidden, hope all is well :)

I was trying this bot out again for the first time in a while & noticed it seems to consistently get stuck on the attached dialog right after finishing a job. If I press space once (passing this single dialog only) it goes through the rest of the dialog totally fine. So I'm assuming jagex changed this dialog text slightly or something? Just thought I'd mention it.

Relevant log section below:

Attached Files:

13. mitch1

Same as Cuppa suggested, get's stuck on this dialog:[​IMG]

14. joshj1108

Everything seems to work perfectly until finishing the job. Same as the above comments. So needs babysat to continue the dialogue.

15. Aidden

@mitch1 @CuppaJava @joshj1108 Of course i decide to take a look today only to realise my membership ran out like 6 weeks ago. Can i borrow one of your accounts to fix this please?

16. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Pmed you
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 5, 2021, Original Post Date: Oct 3, 2021 ---
    Edit actually the account got temp banned (from other bots, not this one) & ran out of membership, so I don't plan to bond it up again right now. @mitch1 or @joshj1108 could you let Aidden borrow an account with lunars?

17. joshj1108

Yes, he can borrow my alt

18. kickpointy

been a while since I used this but it got me to 99 on one account, hoping it can do it on another now. you might remember me Aidden haha :)

did this issue ever get ironed out? been two months, just wondering, cheers

edit: 30mins in and I'm not getting any issues with that dialogue anymore. I am having issues withdrawing items from the bank, however (both teak planks and steel bars). If I already have the items in my inventory then everything runs smoothly, but I have to manually withdraw them whenever I go to the bank. It also fills the plank sack in my inventory just fine, seems like it only has issues interacting with my bank.

Originally ran in resizeable, thought that might be the issue, restarted client+runemate to run in fixed and see if that helps at all --> same result, unfortunately. I can send you the log if you're interested, this is what the message on Runemate looks like

Attached Files:

#118 kickpointy, Dec 5, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
  19. Aidden

Heya, yeah i remember you :)

Na i never ended up getting an account to fix it with. I think the dialog issue was actually a RuneMate bug which has since been resolved. The banking issue was because a game update broke runemates banking a few weeks ago. I believe an update to fix this was released today though so it might be worth trying again.

20. kickpointy

that's dope to hear man, hope you been doing well!!

also great news to hear about that banking update. will be running it for a couple hours soon, I'll report back :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 16, 2021, Original Post Date: Dec 6, 2021 ---
    Bot is working well again, outside of a few instances. Outside of a few houses, it tries to click inside while the door is shut - doesn't fix itself without manual assistance. This occurred at Norman, Leela, Larry, and Bob's houses.

Norman (don't have time logged, was around 20-30mins in)
    Leela 46:00
    Bob 58:30
    Larry 01:02:00

log was too big to attach, and too big for pastebin, so here's the link.

log file
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 21, 2021 ---
    Larry currently has an additional dialogue from the Christmas event (gives you two options when first talking to him). So the bot will be bugged on Larry contracts until Jan 5th (event removal). Works if you manually select the second chat option, though. Appreciate you @Aidden <3