1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiOrbs 1.6.50

Make easy bank while training magic!

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

2. RubyRed

Now it's broken since 1.4.0. Starting at bank and says "Max failed path rebuilds reached, stopping the bot".

3. Aidden

Can you upload your log file please
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 29, 2020, Original Post Date: Jul 29, 2020 ---
    Hmm just had a chance to test it. That's very strange. It's working perfectly locally but does nothing from the store... grr. I'll try to have a fix out today but i have no idea what the cause is yet.

4. Aidden

Aidden updated MaxiOrbs with a new update entry:

MaxiOrbs v1.4.1 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 29, 2020, Original Post Date: Jul 29, 2020 ---
    I've fixed the issue, the bot store was ignoring the file extension of the custom web file which explains why it worked locally but not on the store. Let me know if you have any more issues!

5. RubyRed

Works great again, much appreciated!
    Might I add a small suggestion. I've noticed that when I die and get sent to Falador/Lumbridge, the bot is terminated. 9 times out of 10, your character will keep the glory in the inventory as it's the most expensive piece. It would be awesome if it used that teleport back to Edgeville, and continued on with it's day.

6. Aidden

It should be equipping the glory and teleporting back to edgeville, in fact i tested it before the release yesterday by hometeleing and unequipping my glory. It worked as expected. It might be that the pk handler is somehow causing it to break if it dies. Would you mind attaching the log file of one of those sessions if you have one?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 1, 2020, Original Post Date: Jul 29, 2020 ---
    @RubyRed

7. Aidden

8. isofor isofo

[​IMG]

ur jking i died and the script bot didnt even bother to tele...if i didnt come back and script bot would run another 7h camped at lumby...fix that rofl

#168 isofor isofo, Aug 7, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  9. Aidden

Hey mate, just saw this. This might be very helpful in solving the issue mentioned above by RubyRed. It looks like it opened the equipment tab. Did it actually equip the glory before doing so? If not then we have found the problem! If that's the case i'll have an update out asap. I'm just currently trying to get some new features implemented that are halfway developed but i'm hoping to have them done in a day or two.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 9, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 9, 2020 ---
    Also, would you mind attaching the full log file please

10. tdazzler

Honestly, love this bot when it works, but I have wasted a ton of money on this bot over the last two days, it constantly has problems and logs you out and stops the bot. One of the main problems is that it doesn't rotate camera when it teleports to edgeville and therefore won't move - as other's have mentioned in the past. It can also get stuck at the actual bank. Very expensive to run with these issues and should be an easy fix.

11. Aidden

yes it does. Im guessing you're in resizable mode because that's almost 100% likely to be the problem. Its a runemate incompatibility with resizable mode. Runemates visibility checks don't consider all the different interfaces that can be floating around in osrs which makes it think the bank is visible

12. isofor isofo

another problem experienced today...he gets stuck in the bank with an empty vial using it on the bank clerk ...literally did that for like 20 mins..

tdazzler likes this.
  13. Aidden

Hmm it should have handled that. I'll take a look after work and fix that one up, thanks for letting me know. Would you be able to answer the questions in my previous reply please? I want to get any issues resolved for you but just need the information.

14. tdazzler

Yep same thing happened to me also fyi.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 11, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 11, 2020 ---
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I will try it in fixed static size and let you know if it ever reoccurs.

15. Aidden

No worries, any chance you can answer my questions to isofor? Do you happen to have the log file for the session that happened in?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 11, 2020 ---
    @isofor isofo @tdazzler found the reason it was getting stuck opening the bank if an item was selected. I've fixed it locally so it will be fixed in the next release which will hopefully be tonight.

tdazzler likes this.
  16. isofor isofo

ill get to my computer back in the weekend so ill send u the log...also im curious to why it doesnt display the profit per hr...idk i havent made a precise calculation but it looks to me its not profitting well anymore since the air orb prices tanked hard.

Overall the but is running well..sometimes the path fails..but i think it might be a problem on my end...but im unsure if this method is even profitable anymore..i remember gathering around 500k back in the good ol days

Attached Files:

17. tdazzler

Worked great last night, earlier tonight used trial version worked great also, used proper version it opened bank, instantly logged out, checked logs it says out of amulet of glory when i have plenty? Was also wearing one. Attached logs.

Attached Files:

18. Aidden

The profit doesn't work because the endpoint runemates api uses to get the prices has changed from http to https which is preventing it from getting the prices. And cloud has been away for a while so we haven't had an update to fix it. As soon as that's done it will automatically work in the bot.

It's definitely not 500k/hr anymore. It should be around 290k/hr atm i think. Take a look at Money making guide/Charging air orbs
    Yeah it used to be great and was very popular, hardly anyone even uses this bot. I honestly thought it would be much more popular.
    On that note, i have an update coming that adds support for the other 3 obelisks but fire and water need to be monitored for a bit as they're all new functionality and a new custom web for the dungeon.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 12, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 12, 2020 ---
    Likely occurred after the runescape update. Just restart runescape and runemate and it should work again. I've been running this off and on testing the update that's coming out for the last few hours and i haven't had any issues like that, but when it's happened in the past, restarting everything fixes it. Nothing we can do to fix it unfortunately, i think when runescape updates the client stops being able to read the item definitions properly or something along those lines.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 12, 2020 ---
    So i was hoping to get that update out tonight but unfortunately that hasn't happened. As i said in my last message i've added support for the Earth, Fire and Water obelisks. As such i've added antipoisons support, a whole new web for taverley dungeon including the 3 agility shortcuts and the dusty key if you don't have the required agility. I've had a lot of issues with the web and that's why it's taking a while to get an update out. The only things left to do before the initial release of these features is to add anti-dragon shield support and make sure it can get back to Falador if you happen to die. Post release i intend to add tome of fire support and perhaps an option for pray from melee when in danger zones if anyone wants that. Hopefully i'll get a chance tomorrow night to finish this off and get the update out.

19. isofor isofo

another annoying thing keeps happening when i run two instances...i was running one for like 6-7hrs ok no ban...then i bonded the second acc for two days together and ok no ban..but i noticed that one acc runs more orbs than the other..when i baby set the slowest acc for a while i noticed that it doesnt toggle the run option as soon as it leaves the bank...

i bought my laast ten dollar credits and might be for sure my last run with this bot..not profitable anymore...for it to be profitable u need at least three hundred k an hour..which is not happening at this current state

20. Aidden

Thats interesting, its handled by runemates walking system. Can you try only running the one that wasn't toggling and see if it works fine or if it still does it? If it still does it I'd say its playersense just waiting for longer before turning it on, this could be worked around by deleting your playersense file for that account, then it will generate new values for it. I'll make a note to add toggling run in to the bot itself so it will always turn it on when it has more than 20 energy.

How is slightly less than 300k/hr not profitable? You mean when you factor in ban rates and bond costs?