Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author of MaxiBots
Aidden submitted a new resource:

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL - How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

View attachment 13826

MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!

Features
  • Banking at any bank
  • Power chopping (Dropping the logs after a full inventory has been chopped)
  • Fast dropping
  • Fast tree switching
  • Can walk to the tree or bank location from just about anywhere thanks to the RuneMate web
  • Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod Automation
Congratulations on release! Feel free to update your automagically created resource with more details/screenshots to your liking. :)

Author of MaxiBots
Anyone using this please post here with proggies and feedback. Thanks

Author of MaxiBots
Expect an update hopefully tomorrow. Just waiting on the developers panel to be fixed so i can push the update. The update will include a fix for the recent API changes.

Author of MaxiBots
He man, can you make it support for rs3? Just simple powerchopping?
I've got an update coming to fix a bug where it accidently clicks a log and then gets stuck, after i've done that i'll have a look at rs3 support :)

Author of MaxiBots
Thanks! Would be great!
It's almost 100% compatible with rs3, i just have to make it check which game your running so it knows which class to use for the inventory as it differs between game types.

Mod Automation
I hear its nearing rapidly. I little birdie told me only two more anti-randoms are left. :D

Hi, currently stuck on 'Status: Waiting' on RS3.
I've tried it using a rune hatchet in my inventory, wielding a mithril hatchet, mithril hatchet on toolbelt and rune hatchet in toolbelt.
I'm setting top right and bottom left locations (with the camera facing north) and when drawn they are shown correctly on the screen, the trees are within the drawn area.

Log message: http://pastebin.com/r7FPtRCh

Edit: I'm beginning to suspect that there is something wrong with RuneMate on my side, I was getting the same error trying to run omegacooker the other day and pretty much the exact same thing is happening, the script is stopping as soon as I start it.
As a side note, I also can't use the stop or pause buttons either.

Mod Automation
Might be of value to dump the log file found in My Documents/RuneMate/logs. Also tagging @Cloud and @Aidden so they can offer their input.

Author of MaxiBots
Hi, currently stuck on 'Status: Waiting' on RS3.
I've tried it using a rune hatchet in my inventory, wielding a mithril hatchet, mithril hatchet on toolbelt and rune hatchet in toolbelt.
I'm setting top right and bottom left locations (with the camera facing north) and when drawn they are shown correctly on the screen, the trees are within the drawn area.

Log message: http://pastebin.com/r7FPtRCh

Edit: I'm beginning to suspect that there is something wrong with RuneMate on my side, I was getting the same error trying to run omegacooker the other day and pretty much the exact same thing is happening, the script is stopping as soon as I start it.
As a side note, I also can't use the stop or pause buttons either.
Hmm, try it without using an area? I haven't tested the area support on rs3 but it should work as you said it draws correctly. That's quite odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.