Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Calling methods that must query the session for information is no longer allowed within non-bot threads.
at nul.iIiiIIiiiiii.false(hsb:216)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Environment.getGameType(gsb)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Environment.isRS3(gsb:173)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.RuneScape.isLoggedIn(nmb:14)
at nul.iiiIIIiIIiII.run(emb:233)

Author of MaxiBots
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Calling methods that must query the session for information is no longer allowed within non-bot threads.
at nul.iIiiIIiiiiii.false(hsb:216)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Environment.getGameType(gsb)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.Environment.isRS3(gsb:173)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.RuneScape.isLoggedIn(nmb:14)
at nul.iiiIIIiIIiII.run(emb:233)
Just restart it and it should be alright

Author of MaxiBots
the bot or script have done both couple times and tried other scripts aswell
Try a bot that's not a Maxi bot. This error shouldn't be happening and it only happens sometimes. As far as i can tell it's a client issue so I've notified @Cloud about it.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/runemate/game/api/script/framework/AbstractScript$State
at bot.PRn.run(e:197)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(kza:193)
at nul.IIiIiIiiiIII.run(njb:40)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript$State
at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(ClassLoader.java:530)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
at nul.IIIiiIiIiIII.loadClass(moa:198)
... 3 more

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This happen right after RuneMate updated around 7:30PM on 10/16/2016.

Author of MaxiBots
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/runemate/game/api/script/framework/AbstractScript$State
at bot.PRn.run(e:197)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(kza:193)
at nul.IIiIiIiiiIII.run(njb:40)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript$State
at java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(ClassLoader.java:530)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
at nul.IIIiiIiIiIII.loadClass(moa:198)
... 3 more

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This happen right after RuneMate updated around 7:30PM on 10/16/2016.
Already aware of this and i did just post in the shoutbox about it. Bots using a certain part of the runemate api need to be updated. I've already made the changes, just waiting on admins to push everything.

Already aware of this and i did just post in the shoutbox about it. Bots using a certain part of the runemate api need to be updated. I've already made the changes, just waiting on admins to push everything.

Thanks. I think this is the best WC bot I have ever used from all different providers.

I get this exception when I add more than one activity to the list when starting the bot:

Code:
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(Unknown Source)
        at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.core.BotPlatform.invokeAndWait(bza:34)
        at bot.IIiIIIiiIi.run(r:184)
        at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(lab:122)
        at nul.IiiIIIiIIiiI.run(akb:164)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at bot.iiIIiIIIiI.execute(l:165)
        at bot.iIiiIiIiII.catch(c:74)
        at bot.iIiiIiIiII.catch(c:175)
        at bot.iIiiIiIiII.do(c:6)
        at bot.IIiIIIiiIi.else(r:26)
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Not sure if it has been stated before, if it has, please ignore this. However, banking is currently not working :/

Author of MaxiBots
Not sure if it has been stated before, if it has, please ignore this. However, banking is currently not working :/
You'll need to be more specific. Also include your activity settings

Sorry about that. Ok. So in general, this has to with being in varrock-west. I set the bot to cut oak trees, It maxes out in the inventory with logs. However it walks all the way back to the bank. It just stands there, no interface pops up. If you would like more info, please let me know. After this, due to being afk, the runescape client logs me off.

Author of MaxiBots
Sorry about that. Ok. So in general, this has to with being in varrock-west. I set the bot to cut oak trees, It maxes out in the inventory with logs. However it walks all the way back to the bank. It just stands there, no interface pops up. If you would like more info, please let me know. After this, due to being afk, the runescape client logs me off.
And is this osrs or rs3?

Author of MaxiBots
Well when i tried it it seemed to be stuck but i noticed it had the destination flag on the minimap still even though it was at the booth, when i clicked one tile away it opened the bank and worked properly and then the second run it worked fine again. Can you try again and let me know if it happens again and if so if the flag is still showing on the minimap and/or if my solution works for you too? If that's the issue i can fix it easily.

Same thing that happens to you, happens to me (the flag shows up for me) :p. I think the issue is that's its clicking behind the bank, so it never actually goes past the bank booth, and stays stuck there and doesn't update the state, as nothing happens.

Your solution worked for me too (clicking away from my character).

Last edited:
Author of MaxiBots
Same thing that happens to you, happens to me (the flag shows up for me) :p. I think the issue is that's its clicking behind the bank, so it never actually goes past the bank booth, and stays stuck there and doesn't update the state, as nothing happens.

Your solution worked for me too (clicking away from my character).
Interesting, i'll have a look into my implementation later. Thanks for confirming that.

Status
Not open for further replies.