Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice thank you.

For Cosmic runes does it simply run back and forth between zanaris bank/altar or does it use fairy ring + arddy cloak + duel ring clan wars. or something like that.
Simply run, did not know about the option you described :)

Crafting fire runes. no successful runs with the 'use dueling ring option' and with it checked off. Once it reaches the altar it teleports back to duel arena without refilling inventory and continues to teleport until ring of dueling has used all charges and stops. Also gets stuck once it enters the altar just stands once it enters if not using ring of dueling.

Edit: Still no successful runs. when it enters the altar it switches to the mage book tab and hovers over the lumbridge teleport unmoving or teleports to lumbridge. This is OSRS, Tiara is selected but I've also tried just using the fireman talisman but still no success.

Selected options: Fire Rune, Pure essense, normal banking. Extra option. Ring of Dueling. Starting at castle wars, duel arena and ruins have no change. all failing for me.

Last edited:
Air runes work flawlessly.... Unfortunately I was spoiled with that. After entering the fire/earth altar the bot opens spellbook and sits idle..... The pathing for the fire altar normal banking no ring of dueling is also atrocious

Could you please add agility short cut for cosmic runes?

Maybe add an option which says:

Use level 46 agility short cut

Use level 66 agility short cut.

Maybe stamina pot support?

Last edited:
Next update uses less web walking which should speed up the process and remove some issues. Also cosmic runes shortcuts will be used when the level is high enough, created it today and not tested it a lot but should work.

Also did some work on OSRS for Pouches, only have the small pouch on my account but it works.

Superior All Knowing Person!
Fire runes al-kharid (no tp)

makes 1 run, then stands still at the altar.

How the heck do i make this thing do combo runes?

Also, the path to the water altar is broken

POUCHES FINALLY WORK! And the agility short cut is amazing

Alright so, 2 things:

1) It does not shift click the pouches to empty them which is very bot like.
2)No stamina pot support :(

Ehh experiencing some troubles:

It withdraws duel rings even though one is already equiped.

Banking is messed up. It stands forever in castle wars.

If it does manage to bank it's withdraw rune ess then bank one then withdraw one and repeat that for a bit.

Pouches are still a bit messed up, sometimes it won't fill them, sometimes it won't empty them.

Doin lava runes.

Attachments

• 12-03 14-59-22 - Mmaaikel's Runecrafter.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 0
InfoSec Fanatic
Can't seem to get it to rune Astrals :/ I start in the bank on lunar island, have everything ready and it just constantly clicks around the bank.

If this already a known bug, I apologise in advance :)

Edit: Hold that thought... it might be working now (watch this space)

Final Edit: Definitely doesn't work. Ran to the altar once, started it after I already had a full inv and was halfway there. Crafted the runes, hung on the output "searching for portal" then I clicked to force it to do something. Forever searched for the bank but constantly ran between the astral altar and the water to the east

Go hard or go home
Problem with fire runes that after teleport to castle wars it really depends on camera anlge. If angle bad he just standing. Otherwise everything works perfectly. (osrs)

#1 Fabric Cleaner
clicks like nuts on certain objects sometimes, like the bank if it doesn't open up immediately the bot will keep clicking on it until it like crazy until it gets there which could be a red flag for banning, just something to look into perhaps.

this is broken for astral runes it stands at alter looking for old portal when there is no portal to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.