Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mmaaikel's Runecrafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice bot, sometimes has a bit of problems with banking at cwars. Other than that it works perfectly. would be nice if you were able to renew binding necks during lava's or other combination runes.

Nice bot mate, had some hiccups, you know when you gonna release premium?

osrs- Doesnt work for me anymore with mud runs.. (earth altar) Just standing around the bank.

Seems that this is a common problem in this thread.
When making Cosmic runes my character freezes just 2 squares from the altar within the Cosmic Ruins.
moving my mouse, or camera angle to have it try to reestablish itself without me manually hitting the altar myself isnt enough to resolve the issue.(I can use a secondary macro to just shift my mouse/camera once in a while to psudo fix some bots but not this time)
Its not consistent on when it misses the Altar, maybe ~20% of the time.

Man bot is clicking like crazy when he goes to bank stuff. Thats not human like at all...

I've noticed that my client logs out at times, anyone have this issue and discovered a way to fix it? I don't want to have to come back to my computer every so often and make sure it's running

edit - so the bot goes to the cosmic altar, and after the first lap it just sits there until logout right in front of the altar. anyone having similar issues?

Last edited:
I've pushed an 'update' which will remove this bot from the store (was last thursday).

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.